Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Foxing Around
lanzer
Exumer lives again
Lanzer will you please have a romantic dinner with me?

How about a romantic dinner with Waffles instead?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How about we answer legitimate questions instead?

;3

Do you really expect Lanzer to take this seriously?

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
To everyone:

Have you seen Rise of the Guardians? What did you think of it? I thought it was absolutely beautiful.
Absynia
I just got a new spiffy phone and I was wondering if there is ever going to be more apps that I can get. Its an android and all the things I could find so far for Gaia is monster galaxy... Don't get me wrong, its pretty awesome, but there's gatta be more! Also, what happened to the alerts, the thing won't let me register my phone and I'd like to get alerts again.

There will be more feature on the Gaia app down the road, and there will be more games also. The selection is pretty limited right now but we have more on the horizon for sure.

Devoted Friend

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Zero Omega

Not to be that guy... But I knovv the person vvho got hacked via facebook. I just have the screenies of us talking through her account.

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
lanzer
TokerkingNEW
On Christmas Day will you guys be giving out a Free Amount of Items or Gold????

Well, even before Christmas Day, we'll be giving free items during the Christmas event, but you'll need to participate to earn the items, of course. wink

LANZER FINALLY SOMEONE FROM THE ADMINS Answer!!, When is the Christmas Event Said to start just incase some people have to go on vacation and they end up not being able to have access to internet during Christmas or possibly before?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
N l N 4
To everyone:

Have you seen Rise of the Guardians? What did you think of it? I thought it was absolutely beautiful.

I haven't seen that yet, but I want to! I heard it was pretty good ^^

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
siskataya
minaminolover
Can you make me breakfast tomorrow?
Just eggs toast bacon sausage hmmm n fresh oj would do. Haha

yum_donut yum_donut yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_tea yum_sausage yum_tea

Breakfast of champions.

Charitable Giver

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold Hm, sure why not. I remember when there was that whole spring forum clean up and people were able to vote using cookies there was talk about cleaning up the arenas and admins/mods taking them into serious consideration. Nothing's happened, and I'd like to know if you guys just gave up on it or there's something in the pipes? gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo
Vaginal Disturbia
Xya
Vaginal Disturbia
NVM its banned again talk2hand

Our signature limits are as follows:
All Gaia signatures must be:
  • Less than 500 pixels in size in both width and height (500px × 500px).
  • Total byte-size of less than 100,000 bytes.
  • 255 character limit for signature text
  • 255 character limit for url length (length of tags is included)

These are written here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/signature/

If an image is over that 100,000 bytes then it is subject to be removed. We have to keep in mind that not everyone has a fast-loading internet connection or quick-loading machines, and your signature displays for everyone who views your post.

To check an image you can right-click and check the properties to see what the dimensions and the file size of the image is to see if it wits within the required limits.

Hope this helps heart

cool story bro

Your sig was too heavy on the byte-size to fit on a 3.5" floppy. A very cool story indeed! 3nodding

Generous Genius

Zero Omega

Hey zero I recall you telling my friend epic wild tiger about helping him with filling out a police report on a user who by the way keeps harassing him, me, my friend yami, gerun, miyamoto mugendai, atthew coulmarain, cain lucifer hellbond, and vile law.

I do recall him telling me and showing me that you said you would help him on this matter.
Failing to adhere to the lines of cyber harassment when a user comes to moderators about it is against the law. I looked into it on a legal site of law enforcement and internet harassment/bullying and if a user comes to a moderator about someone who has gone over the lines of internet harassment/bullying and moderators do nothing about it to help he had the right to sue.

I had helped in supplying links and screen shots to further prove our case to epic wild tiger on this matter. Now please with all this proof in your lap do something about it!

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
lanzer
Absynia
I just got a new spiffy phone and I was wondering if there is ever going to be more apps that I can get. Its an android and all the things I could find so far for Gaia is monster galaxy... Don't get me wrong, its pretty awesome, but there's gatta be more! Also, what happened to the alerts, the thing won't let me register my phone and I'd like to get alerts again.

There will be more feature on the Gaia app down the road, and there will be more games also. The selection is pretty limited right now but we have more on the horizon for sure.
I have and I LOVED it! Especially Bunnymund's chibi scenes! blaugh

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
DemonLadySesshomaru
LANZER why do you and the staff seem to want to ignore users outside the USA for the ATA meetings? It really isn't fair to have the meetings at 5pm PST, 8pmEST. Can't you plan at least 1 meeting in the morning every 6 months, say 9am PST so the Europeans can attend, and the Asians, with the time difference, that gives them at least twice a year you can PRESCHEDULE all projects to start a little later and 1 meeting could cater to more Gaians. Is that really asking too much??

How about it? Can we get Gaia to cater to ALL Gaians?

That works for Europe, but what about Australia, New Zealand, and Japan? For example.

High-functioning Hoarder

Are we gonna get more 'funny' achievements? (ie for random stuff)

They are so much fun emotion_yatta

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Fluffeh_Toby
Zero Omega

Not to be that guy... But I knovv the person vvho got hacked via facebook. I just have the screenies of us talking through her account.

Why are you doing that thing with the V's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff