Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh ok. I misunderstood then. Sorry. sweatdrop

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Hello admins~
Id like to ask...Will you revert the flash spaces to its original design?
or will you leave it as such and only update the way it is.
I've noticed how a lot of users are quite angry of it only because of how buggy it is along with because it pretty much puts us into different servers, rather then allowing us to choose one ourselves/ make our own..
I admit the place new look is slowly growing on me but at the same time the 'bugs' that are there are making being there unbearable...

Aged Genius

KaylaGalela
User Image
I can't think of much to complain about with the newest flash space updates. I look forward to seeing more.

I just wish Housing had smoother movement controls... and bring back "humping". XD

I will be working on Housing in towns2 all this week. It should be smoother soon.

Green Gaian

Facial hair? ninja

Lonely Loiterer

12,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Darc Nightgale
User Image

Hello! So after months of collectin', and makin' 590 edwardian trousers. I finally completed this quest, and made the first black pair. I still think there should be an achievement for it. xd

Second I would like to see animal ears layer correctly with the omg hat. Now I know that there are a ton of ears on Gaia. A few I would like to see. Puppy cosplay ears, fox ears, easter bunny ears, and neko cosplay ears.

Maybe also have the face framing-bangs from prince cardinalis layer behind the samurai yoroi pose 5a, and 5b. Thank you.

woa that art in your siggy <3 so adorable, who made it? c:

Rally- I really do not like it.
The new updates not only slow down my browsing, but also its hard to hang out with friends and friends only. It now looks so much more childish and unappealing. I do not like the fact that there are so many rooms. It was perfect with just 2.
The colours aren't very nice. To be honest the un-updated rally was perfect to me.

Will there be some sor of award (not achievement) for people who are on gaia almost everyday ;w;
..because I am and as far as I am aware we only get a key for every year we are on here.

Besides all that rom the top of my head.. Thanks gaia! c:
Merry Christmas! -w-
is the
AC for december gonna be openable today or tomorrow?

Angelic Nitemare

Uncle Kenny
Ridley Starsmore
Two...any sort of heads up on when the Xmas event is starting? This week or next week?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's approximately a 66.666666666666666666666666666666666666666...7% chance that it will start this week or next.

emotion_kirakira ...I like those odds.
lanzer
Krissim Klaw
Since everyone else has pressing questions about Rally, I thought now would be the perfect time to ask when do you plan to make Gaia more accessible to praying mantises? My mantises have a hard time navigating towns with their itty bitty bug claws and they can’t seem to catch any of the insects off the screen. They also want to know how they are suppose to express themselves when there are no praying mantis insect based companion items for them to equip. What plans do you have to remedy this? emotion_eyebrow

Please keep in mind that praying mantises make up at least. .00000000000000001% of your userbase. Do you really want to alienate them?

Just you wait for the next praying mantis event, featuring a 30 page manga with a whole cast of mantises, and the free mantis items will be spectacular!
Spazzes out! I can't wait. I am clearing my calender of everything outside of bare survival requirements so I will have plenty of time set aside for this event. emotion_dowant

I know since you stated a mantis event is coming it will definitely arrive. It is just like that time that you stated that the aquarium rock was really an evolving itemonly it really wasn't. And then there was that time... emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
One year in the making.
Having to buy into the ridiculous rise of gold caches to feed those making alchemy more difficult than it has to be.
13 FAIL ATTEMPTS AT THE EREBUS FORMULA@1MIL EVERY FAIL.
Total:50-53million in cost to finish erebus moon.

Thanks alchemy for being such a female dog in heat,I will never touch alchemy again..never .

Might as well have made backwings..

I've also heard that someones level 10 erebus formula failed 27 times,what do you have to say about the ridiculous craft rate AND PRICE about these formulas?

I'm not made of gold and not everyone is,how do you plan on making alchemy approachable by those other than the super rich without devaluing the crap out of everything we have already made?

Noob

How much time does Gaia Online take out of your life?

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Can we see more female characters that wear non-high heels? Specifically, in items based on them emotion_dowant Literally every single woman in the latest charity RIG had a pair of shoes in their item that were high heeled (and a couple males as well)

pls and thank you
Sextans
I would say at this point that it would be very difficult for you Developers to disable the voting system in existing Threads, okay I guess the damage is done and there is no way that you remove these negatives votos.

I wonder what percentage of people surf the internet and just prefer reading something interesting, people who just lurk on the internet without posting or sharing their own views on the subject. what percentage is that like to post and contribute their opinion? and what porcentage refrains from posting but like the use of the voting system.?

1.- why do you allowed anonymous votes?

2.- are you going to make this voting feature Optional?

i wish to know who these Trolls are to put them on my ignore list and not have to deal with them ever again.

I mention again that Youtube and other Internet Communities downvoters are hated.
if you want to cause more commotion in our Gaia community , say it!

I say ... if you do not like a video you do not see it. if you do not like a topic, ignore it and go somewhere else.
no need more negativity on this site. This situation is creating bad vibes,
You have asked all Gaians "to like Gaia on Facebook" because you wanted to compete with Justin Beeber. asking people to upvote is not a bad thing. but tell me what people would think of you if you asked them to downvote Justin Beeber ?

3.- this is a moral issue, so what are you gonna do about it?.

sorry if i made some grammatical mistakes, but please don't Ignore me.
i'm just voicing my opinion.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and worry for the voting system, Sextans. There are specific algorithms we wanted to use in both the up and down votes so I don't think we can easily just take away the ability to down vote at this time. However we're looking into a lot more ways to remove griefers trolling with just downvotes and we should have something that will nullify their attempts. The system is still in design but we hope to have a solution in the future.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
im not a mango
Why the changes to rally/hollywood?
It really affects me, and I'd like a reason.

To tie the Gaia World together. This is a prelude to larger updates coming later.

Aged Genius

Silent cannibal
Hello admins~
Id like to ask...Will you revert the flash spaces to its original design?
or will you leave it as such and only update the way it is.
I've noticed how a lot of users are quite angry of it only because of how buggy it is along with because it pretty much puts us into different servers, rather then allowing us to choose one ourselves/ make our own..
I admit the place new look is slowly growing on me but at the same time the 'bugs' that are there aren't making being there unbearable...

We are working on several ideas to address concerns, but at this point it will only be going forward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff