Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

It's December already! All the Christmas ads are on TV, Christmas trees and ornaments are being sold everywhere, and shopping malls are packed over the weekends. How many of you are decorating your home with a Christmas tree?

Welcome to ATA!
I have a question on the item Nightmare Game. Currently, it has a beautiful secondary hair mod you can add to other hairstyles and wigs. You can also get a pose that just involves the lovely bangs without the bow and bottom half of the hair mod. Unfortunately to get just the bangs, you have to use the scissor pose of the Sainte: Ciel. This wouldn't normally be a problem except since it is a hair mod, that means you can't wear just the bang pose with any long hairstyles because the scissors will also cut them also!

I would really love to wear the pretty bangs with many of my long hairstyles without the rest of my hair getting chopped to bits. Is there any chance that the bangs could be added as a separate pose? Or, could you create a special scissor item that only will cut secondary hair/bang mods without touching the underlying hairstyles or wigs?

Sainte: Ciel works great for adding hidden poses and cut looks to main styles, but when it comes to the newer secondary hair mods that are coming out, it has a major disadvantage because it also clips your main hairstyle.

User Image

Thanks for the improvement to the confirmation page, I'm sure that little change will help reduce the number of misprices further.
Though I would like you to implement my auto-commas suggestion
User Image

some day,I know it would help reduce the number of misprices even more and help them become non-existent ..if you're selling a high priced item all of those zero's run together.

perhaps with a Smaller G, We dont want people to confuse it with a Zero, xp wink
User Image

User Image

edit* Thanks for to the captcha i couldnt get first post User Image

x

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Hello!
Not feelin' very well tonight. sad

So I'm really really close to finishin' my trouser quest. -Points to sig.-
There should be an achievement for it. That's a lot of pants. xd

I like the idea about items from banned accounts bein' put into the mp.
I do have some ideas though.
The really high end items should not be placed into the mp. Instead you can have more monthly log-in contest. This would give a lot of people a change to get a hold of some of those items.

Maybe the low-end items could be put into dumpster dive.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Happy December everyone! Can you believe the year has nearly come to a close and Gaia will soon be ten years old really soon? Are there any plans to party over there at HQ and celebrate? Is everyone prepared for the proposed Winter Solstice "apocalypse"? Did you all have a hard time finding Twinkies to stock up on and use for your survival once the world comes to an end?

I would like to inquire about official Heralds of Chaos figurines/action figures. A lot of the designs for the Units are wonderful and I would love to have them sitting on my shelf looking all important and stuff!

And, for good luck, Rocky Horror items; I must have them! Rocky Horror blood runs through my veins! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Mysterious Trickster

Question about the Ultimate Game Cards...

Originally from: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 am
Alright... not sure if anyone else had this problem with the Ultimate Game Cards. Since there is no $20.00 USD option, I was using the $10.00 option twice. As a result, I have 10 Red panda scarves instead of 5. In addition, I have 5 Ultimatum Blades. Not sure about any of those... I do have my receipts and cards if needed to confirm I did purchase 5 $20.00 Ultimate Game Cards.

For the time being, I'll use the GC but leave the items in my inventory until notified.

Edit: There really should be a $20.00 option for the Ultimate Game Cards. The amounts shown on their page reflect the amount that's selected on the Gaia Cash page. Maybe that should be something you guys should look into.

Also, if it's best I file a Billing Inquiry, I will.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I was just about to decorate my tree, happy December admins!

I have a few questions for you.
1. Can we get items based off the Rune factory game?
2. When will the December event begin?
3. What’s your favorite x-mas movie?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Lanzer, practically every time you post a Waffles photo these days it fails to display (the forum calls it a malformed URL.) We're being deprived of adorable crying

Uncle Kenny has stated that, when Word Bump is updated, it will give out Tickets instead of Credits. Does that mean the three sets of graduation caps and gowns that Credits were originally redeemable for will no longer be obtainable? Or will you make those items available in H&R Wesley's regular inventory or something?

Scurvy Pirate

Tsuki_Kirkland

Sometime during the second half of the month.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Uncle Kenny
Tsuki_Kirkland

Sometime during the second half of the month.

Alright, I can’t wait to see it. I can wait till the second half of the month.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Will there be a 12 days of xmas this year?

Will we get any teddy bears soon?
EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
I'm not first poster. crying

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Platonix
Lanzer, practically every time you post a Waffles photo these days it fails to display (the forum calls it a malformed URL.) We're being deprived of adorable crying

Uncle Kenny has stated that, when Word Bump is updated, it will give out Tickets instead of Credits. Does that mean the three sets of graduation caps and gowns that Credits were originally redeemable for will no longer be obtainable? Or will you make those items available in H&R Wesley's regular inventory or something?

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I would love to also know what will happen to the requirements for those in the formulas for the Philosopher's Cache and Alchemist's Case.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Witty Capitalist

What happened to the "thank you for not using adblock!" banners?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff