Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Loverboy

Tsuki_Kirkland
I may do that, i’m not the best fisher.

Just get a strength rod, go to bass'ken with a bunch of bait of any kind and fish forever! That'll get you lots of catches and enough guppies and goldfish to supply with gold to make you quite happy. 3nodding
Priestess Lina
Will the marketplace inflation go down at all? ; 3;

Currently there isn't any big gold sink so inflation will steadily go up. Unfortunately Gaians are very opposed to taxes so inflation is going to stay for a little while. Sorry.

5,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox

awesome I have to go try out all the new stuff now.

Angelic Rod and its PLUS form are not bought like the other rods.

You have to catch 75,000 fish/junk in total on your account to earn one. They're handed out weekly at 5am PDT (or PST) on Sundays. You get your Angelic made into a PLUS form when you have caught 150,000 fish/junk. It's upgraded the same way you get your Angelic.

sounds like i’ve got some fishing to do then

Maybe. emotion_dowant

It took me roughly 3 months of competition fishing to earn my Angelic. I'm unsure when I hit the 150k mark because the PLUS wasn't out yet. I earned my PLUS somewhere around 190k when it came out.

wow.

you know be nice if it had a bar to let you know how far you need to go

Ruthless Wench

Tippet v2
Xya
Tippet v2
Gaia, you have pissed off a rather well behaved Gaian.
On the note of my apparent UNFAIR banning, NOWHERE does it state that at the discretion of the staff member, the case MAY be close due to age. It states, and I quote: "All reports must be filed within 30 days of the incident having occurred. Reports about incidents which occurred more than 30 days prior to the report being filed will be closed." It DOES NOT say at the discretion of the staff member sent the case.
Not only that but because this was an actually friend in person, IP addresses aren't evidence. Countless times has she come to our house to use our internet, including to log on to Gaia. So I did not access her account, SHE logged on at our house, giving me and my sister items. We did not take them, they were given to us- by HERSELF.

If I become permanently banned because Gaia is Republic and cares more about the money than it's Gaians, then there shall be not another good word from my mouth about Gaia. This play as gone to the dogs with ads and unfair banning because assholes make their way through the site unnoticed by the staff. So, two years after a supposed hacking, that wasn't one, you lost two people who loved Gaia, been here for years.

Uphold your own rules and words and unban me for this stupidity. It's older than 30 days, the limit Gaia gives. You call me a liar for everything else I've said, so I call you on your word. If I could sue, I would, I've put actual money into my accounts, REAL money. By banning me you've stolen from me. You're lucky I can't find a way to. I'm going to be the worse kind of publicity for this place..if I don't get unbanned.

DO NOT reply if you aren't going to take the damn time to read all of my post.

Hello and happy holidays heart

We do not normally discuss these things in public, but since you brought it up and I personally worked the case, I can address it if you like. You can send me a PM or we can talk about it here in the thread, your choice ^^

You're sweet and I'd hate to bring out a darker side in you, but I feel wronged and cheated.
The basics of the story, my sister had a friend, that friend gave me and my other sister items for my birthday, she came over our house, even logged on herself. TWO years after this happened and her and my sister aren't friends anymore, she reports that she's been hacked. This is a friend from IRL, she actually came over to our house. She's gotten two accounts each banned, two of mine and two of my sister's. The incident is question is two years old, as I said above, Gaia states they only deal with 30 days or younger. Gaia is trying to say that it's at the discretion of the staff member, but they didn't state that anywhere. I just want our accounts back. Personally, I'll never believe someone or trust them after all this. If we get our accounts back I'll shut up and apologize. But till then, I'm an angry bull..

When I handled the case, the hacked account replied to me from where you, and your sister it seems, currently reside telling me something that is completely the oppisite of the information that I received from the person who owns the account. This was after I had banned the accounts involved in the hacking, so this sequence of events now potentially stands against anyone who was involved with the hacking. If it were the owner, that would be different, but the email change on the account and the questions that were not answered fully made it apparent I was not talking to the owner of the account.

If there is evidence to say that these items were given to you somewhere then in needs to be provided, and it needs to be dated from around the time that the initial hacking incident happened, which was in 2010. Unfortunately, due to the conversation that happened between me and the hacked account when it wasn't the owner talking from the place you normally log into Gaia from, this currently stands against anyone who was involved in removing their items.

I can understand that this may be a stressful situation for you, but our hands are tied. If this evidence can be provided that the person went to your house and gave these items, then please send it through the Ticket Center to appeal the ban- we will review it. Otherwise this has to be addressed with the person that you hacked since it seems that you and your sister know them, and then they can come and discuss it with us. Banning an account is the last thing we ever want to do, but there are those times when something is malicious enough where we have to.

I hope this clarifies the situation a little bit more. Let me know if you have other questions. You are more than welcome to send me a PM if you would like heart

Fashionable Visionary

12,950 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Tsuki_Kirkland
Admins i have a question, why can’t we trade wing stickers ? what’s the reasoning behind that.

They are a participation item only to be gotten by participating in events on the site.

Dangerous Lunatic

18,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
TokerkingNEW
Zero Omega
TokerkingNEW
Zero Omega
TokerkingNEW

Now Since its been so long will there be a garuntee that the case will be looked at? and possibly re-opened? cause for some reason i can still change that accounts password but no longer get into it

No guarantees, but it couldn't hurt to try.

OK im having trouble finding the exact spot to file a report can you possibly hand me a link cause i cant really find it having problems here, lol,

Just scroll down the page until you see, "Can't find your answer? Click HERE to contact customer support" and then click "here."

Alright thank you and can you please Explain is there any RARE BUGS in Towns anymore??? Demonfly, Purplefly, anything like that, and a Third and hopefully final question, on Gaian members Birthdays Can we specifically get said special gifts/items? but the way so that no one gets confused you have to first be a Gaian For a Year and claim the Birthday Achievement, and then the Following year get something special like a Thank you Letter or Birthstone, or Envelope of 3 or more gifts?

There are rare bugs! But they're rare. wink

Birthday stuff is possible, but probably not likely right now.
Thank you for joining us for this week's ATA! Hope you get your holiday shopping done before the big rush! See you all next week!

Aged Genius

Konani_NTH

A few suggestions/questions about housing-
since it's growing more popular now as it's given attention~

Will we EVER receive gardens and/or more Floors for our houses? (or within the coming 2-3 years...)
-I could see people loving to have a creepy cellar filled with scary things, or a cozy loft where they keep their cuddlies -or someone arranging a fancy garden-party of tea-slurping
-just arrange stairways/teleporters/elevators with the same kind of arrows you have to get from one place to another in Towns, Virtual Hollywood and so on?

Will Gaia update multiple-level bookshelves? So that you can use more than just the top and bottom shelves?

Will Gaia release more Whole-themed items, similar to the Underwater package that was released, would you release something similar to jungles and grottoes and so on?

More items and themes for Houses over all could probably be appreciated

I love all these ideas. I just wish we had time....

Obsessive Loverboy

hawktstar
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox

Angelic Rod and its PLUS form are not bought like the other rods.

You have to catch 75,000 fish/junk in total on your account to earn one. They're handed out weekly at 5am PDT (or PST) on Sundays. You get your Angelic made into a PLUS form when you have caught 150,000 fish/junk. It's upgraded the same way you get your Angelic.

sounds like i’ve got some fishing to do then

Maybe. emotion_dowant

It took me roughly 3 months of competition fishing to earn my Angelic. I'm unsure when I hit the 150k mark because the PLUS wasn't out yet. I earned my PLUS somewhere around 190k when it came out.

wow.

you know be nice if it had a bar to let you know how far you need to go

The new fishing page actually does inform you how much you have caught. Just go here, look under the section titled "My Fishing Statistics", and at the bottom it will say "Total Fish: (number of fish/junk caught will be here)". 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games