Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox

awesome I have to go try out all the new stuff now.

Angelic Rod and its PLUS form are not bought like the other rods.

You have to catch 75,000 fish/junk in total on your account to earn one. They're handed out weekly at 5am PDT (or PST) on Sundays. You get your Angelic made into a PLUS form when you have caught 150,000 fish/junk. It's upgraded the same way you get your Angelic.

sounds like i’ve got some fishing to do then

Maybe. emotion_dowant

It took me roughly 3 months of competition fishing to earn my Angelic. I'm unsure when I hit the 150k mark because the PLUS wasn't out yet. I earned my PLUS somewhere around 190k when it came out.

wow.

I mean, it's possible to do it 1 month, the 75,000. But that's only been done once by one person, back in late 05. sweatdrop

Or you could just do 2 months of 34k and then later on do 45k. That's what I've done. rofl

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

lanzer
waffles/ carrot pic=ADORABLE! <3

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
I have been having a huge bug with the Daily Treat Video TV, I go to the Video and one of 2 things seems to happen....
1. The video shows up, but it one of the ones with 3 steps of which you can not finish steps 2 or 3, because the supposed button that is supposed to show up after watching the video does not show up, thus making sure I can not get the prize I am supposed to get.

2. The video doesn't show up exactly, because you get a tiny one inch strip down the middle of the area where it should be, thus making sure I can not get the prize I am supposed to get.

Is there anyway you can fix this or at least get the sponsors responsible to fix this??

Also, what is with the Daily Chance Cart changing colors and the recent obsession it has with giving out alien masks??

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
siskataya
Tsuki_Kirkland
Admins i have a question, why can’t we trade wing stickers ? what’s the reasoning behind that.

Thanks for the question! Wing Stickers are meant to be personal rewards for things you do on Gaia, like achievements, and not for trade. biggrin

ah , that makes sense.

Hunter

Aquarium Items

So when you click on an aqarium item there is a space around it that is also clickable.

Why is the space around the aqarium items for clickability so large?

It should be smaller so that when moving items around the tank we don't have as much of a chance of clicking another item that might be close to the one we are actually aiming to move.
VKiera
Hi there all and Happy December! Too bad it feels like summer here, where's my cold weather?

I'd actually like to make a request, I've always wanted red Santa dresses on Gaia. We have that one miss. Clause set but I've always wanted to have something like this from the classic movie White Christmas.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That'd so make my Gaia Christmas if we could have dresses like these. heart

On a small side note I wanted to say thank you to the artist for Wisteria for fixing the layering on some of the poses. <3

Will pass your request on to the art team. Thank for the suggestion!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox

Angelic Rod and its PLUS form are not bought like the other rods.

You have to catch 75,000 fish/junk in total on your account to earn one. They're handed out weekly at 5am PDT (or PST) on Sundays. You get your Angelic made into a PLUS form when you have caught 150,000 fish/junk. It's upgraded the same way you get your Angelic.

sounds like i’ve got some fishing to do then

Maybe. emotion_dowant

It took me roughly 3 months of competition fishing to earn my Angelic. I'm unsure when I hit the 150k mark because the PLUS wasn't out yet. I earned my PLUS somewhere around 190k when it came out.

wow.

I mean, it's possible to do it 1 month, the 75,000. But that's only been done once by one person, back in late 05. sweatdrop

Or you could just do 2 months of 34k and then later on do 45k. That's what I've done. rofl

I may do that, i’m not the best fisher.

Generous Giver

are you ever going to sell the giant Grunny plush?

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tsuki_Kirkland
Tippet v2

She sounds like a horrible person, maybe you should try and keep away from her.

She is a horrible person, she blames my sister for them no longer being friends, she herself was the one to tear them apart. She lies to her mother, talks bad about your friends, and is apparently as spiteful as a cat. Oh we do stay away from her. She just did all this after she moved out of the neighborhood.

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zero Omega
TokerkingNEW
Zero Omega
TokerkingNEW
Zero Omega
TokerkingNEW
Hi, is there a way for a permaban account to be unbanned due to issues that my brother had caused by stealing my very first friend on gaia back when i started playing, he stole her account and in terms got me banned because he pretended to be me what can be done even though i dont have any following information that can prove what went on cause i wasnt obviously on at the time and the time i tried to log in i was permabanned this is my 5th account 2 due to being hacked 1 in which i just got back and another one that was recently Created for a Mule

An appeal can be filed at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

Now Since its been so long will there be a garuntee that the case will be looked at? and possibly re-opened? cause for some reason i can still change that accounts password but no longer get into it

No guarantees, but it couldn't hurt to try.

OK im having trouble finding the exact spot to file a report can you possibly hand me a link cause i cant really find it having problems here, lol,

Just scroll down the page until you see, "Can't find your answer? Click HERE to contact customer support" and then click "here."

Alright thank you and can you please Explain is there any RARE BUGS in Towns anymore??? Demonfly, Purplefly, anything like that, and a Third and hopefully final question, on Gaian members Birthdays Can we specifically get said special gifts/items? but the way so that no one gets confused you have to first be a Gaian For a Year and claim the Birthday Achievement, and then the Following year get something special like a Thank you Letter or Birthstone, or Envelope of 3 or more gifts?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
lanzer
VKiera
Hi there all and Happy December! Too bad it feels like summer here, where's my cold weather?

I'd actually like to make a request, I've always wanted red Santa dresses on Gaia. We have that one miss. Clause set but I've always wanted to have something like this from the classic movie White Christmas.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That'd so make my Gaia Christmas if we could have dresses like these. heart

On a small side note I wanted to say thank you to the artist for Wisteria for fixing the layering on some of the poses. <3

Will pass your request on to the art team. Thank for the suggestion!

Thank you so much!

*does cartwheels*

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

A few suggestions/questions about housing-
since it's growing more popular now as it's given attention~

Will we EVER receive gardens and/or more Floors for our houses? (or within the coming 2-3 years...)
-I could see people loving to have a creepy cellar filled with scary things, or a cozy loft where they keep their cuddlies -or someone arranging a fancy garden-party of tea-slurping
-just arrange stairways/teleporters/elevators with the same kind of arrows you have to get from one place to another in Towns, Virtual Hollywood and so on?

Will Gaia update multiple-level bookshelves? So that you can use more than just the top and bottom shelves?

Will Gaia release more Whole-themed items, similar to the Underwater package that was released, would you release something similar to jungles and grottoes and so on?

More items and themes for Houses over all could probably be appreciated

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Soul of Kyr

I agree w/ that
happens every time for me crying
daily chance....for cash.....gray box every time

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

just another scrub rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

King Noob

14,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I have a question that nobody else seems to have an answer to. I have been playing zOMG! for a while but I have never joined a clan. However when I tried to join one, it said that I can't because I am somehow involved in another clan called, "Anything, Everything, & Randomness". I just want to know where I can find this clan so I can leave it. Or if this clan is a default clan used by zOMG! to group members that aren't in a clan, like I was told.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff