Welcome to Gaia! ::

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Someone else asked this question , but is there any chance of the current Dark Elf/Nyx threat bleeding over into X-mas. After all, the holidays were all afraid of "HIM." Not that I mind some rebellion, darkness and chaos- the question is where the balance lies. Also the arctic circle is dark half the year so maybe he could be given rule over it during that time, or the south pole rather.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Admins i have a question, why can’t we trade wing stickers ? what’s the reasoning behind that.

Formal Elocutionist

Oeuf
TINSTAAFL
Oeuf
TINSTAAFL

You should bring it up to Buki or Gem. I know one of them has a journal for Towns 2 suggestions, and something like that sounds awesome. The concept could get alot more kinds of users in Towns, even users that frequent giveaway threads.
But we already have dumpster dive, don't we? emo

It'd be more than dumpster dive. It'd be a particular "dumpster dive" located in a specific area where only specific users whom were in that area could donate into it. It'd probably need a timer to where you could only click it ever 5 minutes or so, otherwise users would constantly click it. But it'd be nice, going through towns and clicking one randomly to find a hidden treasure that someone graciously left behind.

Or maybe it'd a kind of like Indiana Jones, to where you would have to leave an item to take an item.
Omg that reminds me too... back on Gaia's sister site, GOnline, they had cute treasure chests that might pop up around town XD It was adorable and if you found one, you were really lucky! I'd love to see cute random events (like pink links, trunks, and gift boxes on site) appear in towns emotion_kirakira

I think it'd be more fun for users to only be allowed to dive into the fountain once per day C:
It'd be like those fun Skittles sponsor dailies that I miss very much emo

I've wanted something like that for years. Please make a SF thread or something.

I miss the skittles sponsor in general. I wish I had taken a screen shot of the Reve Rouille plushie from their world. </3
A piece I may never see again. crying

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ARE THE RARE BUGS IN TOWN SAID TO COME BACK??????

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox

awesome I have to go try out all the new stuff now.

Angelic Rod and its PLUS form are not bought like the other rods.

You have to catch 75,000 fish/junk in total on your account to earn one. They're handed out weekly at 5am PDT (or PST) on Sundays. You get your Angelic made into a PLUS form when you have caught 150,000 fish/junk. It's upgraded the same way you get your Angelic.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kimchi AA
Have you guys thought of making a Gangnam Style/ Psy Item?

Have we thought about it? Yes.

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Xya
Tippet v2
Gaia, you have pissed off a rather well behaved Gaian.
On the note of my apparent UNFAIR banning, NOWHERE does it state that at the discretion of the staff member, the case MAY be close due to age. It states, and I quote: "All reports must be filed within 30 days of the incident having occurred. Reports about incidents which occurred more than 30 days prior to the report being filed will be closed." It DOES NOT say at the discretion of the staff member sent the case.
Not only that but because this was an actually friend in person, IP addresses aren't evidence. Countless times has she come to our house to use our internet, including to log on to Gaia. So I did not access her account, SHE logged on at our house, giving me and my sister items. We did not take them, they were given to us- by HERSELF.

If I become permanently banned because Gaia is Republic and cares more about the money than it's Gaians, then there shall be not another good word from my mouth about Gaia. This play as gone to the dogs with ads and unfair banning because assholes make their way through the site unnoticed by the staff. So, two years after a supposed hacking, that wasn't one, you lost two people who loved Gaia, been here for years.

Uphold your own rules and words and unban me for this stupidity. It's older than 30 days, the limit Gaia gives. You call me a liar for everything else I've said, so I call you on your word. If I could sue, I would, I've put actual money into my accounts, REAL money. By banning me you've stolen from me. You're lucky I can't find a way to. I'm going to be the worse kind of publicity for this place..if I don't get unbanned.

DO NOT reply if you aren't going to take the damn time to read all of my post.

Hello and happy holidays heart

We do not normally discuss these things in public, but since you brought it up and I personally worked the case, I can address it if you like. You can send me a PM or we can talk about it here in the thread, your choice ^^

You're sweet and I'd hate to bring out a darker side in you, but I feel wronged and cheated.
The basics of the story, my sister had a friend, that friend gave me and my other sister items for my birthday, she came over our house, even logged on herself. TWO years after this happened and her and my sister aren't friends anymore, she reports that she's been hacked. This is a friend from IRL, she actually came over to our house. She's gotten two accounts each banned, two of mine and two of my sister's. The incident is question is two years old, as I said above, Gaia states they only deal with 30 days or younger. Gaia is trying to say that it's at the discretion of the staff member, but they didn't state that anywhere. I just want our accounts back. Personally, I'll never believe someone or trust them after all this. If we get our accounts back I'll shut up and apologize. But till then, I'm an angry bull..

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

ECMLG
Shirlox
ECMLG
Shirlox
I'm shocked, I haven't seen any fishing related questions.

Or maybe I just missed them. ninja

EDIT: This post gave me a pink box. Yay for random events. emotion_kirakira

I have a fishing question ninja

Well ask! surprised

fish with me? emotion_dowant

I wish. sad

I'm currently busy with an 11 page essay due in two days. emo

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox

You have to catch 75,000 fish/junk in total on your account to earn one. They're handed out weekly at 5am PDT (or PST) on Sundays. You get your Angelic made into a PLUS form when you have caught 150,000 fish/junk. It's upgraded the same way you get your Angelic.

sounds like i’ve got some fishing to do then

Aged Genius

Crown Royals
RALLY QUESTION:
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE 4 PLAYER RACES INSTEAD OF 1 VS 1 CUZ THEY'RE GETTING BORING! crying

No. sad Time does not permit. But I'd like to make it less boring.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
A s t o r i a Edition
Zero Omega

We'll see about getting some more mods within that forum to help out. A lot of where moderators are placed depends on how many reports come into a forum. Sometimes a forum's reports can be all handled by just one or two moderators.
Thanks for responding.
I go through, on occasion, and notice some reports do take that 2-3 week time. While I know the mods in that forum are busy with other, higher report forums (the CB,etc), many of the material in the SSRC that is reported is for sexually explicit material, rather than trolling, password phising,etc.
Also- Is there a way the SSRC is able to get a Forum Assistant, or should all of those go to the FAs in the Personalized Graphics?

Seems a bit high for reports, we typically get to sexually explicit reports really fast. As for FAs, definitely possible, we always keep an eye out for potentials.

Reindeer

TINSTAAFL

I've wanted something like that for years. Please make a SF thread or something.

I miss the skittles sponsor in general. I wish I had taken a screen shot of the Reve Rouille plushie from their world. </3
A piece I may never see again. crying
LOOOL NO YOU
The SF forum is like.... full of alligator stomach acids burning_eyes
Sometimes you think there's someone haughty in GCD but they're like marshmallows juxtaposed w/ SF sweatdrop
Maybe when I feel more daring ; w;

Ah! Me too! cry My earlier days on Gaia I remember doing my dailies diligently... then the Skittles world was part of my dailies too XD I remember thinking, 'sweet!! I got emo glasses again! emotion_awesome '

Feral Fatcat

lanzer
Doc Goth
*waves arm rapidly back and forth*

A) Will there be a fix for the treasure chest bug? It is the one you open with a luck key. (Excuse my lingo I was hiatus for about a year). It's the same items...all the time..like a fortune egg, captain's hat and such. Will there be different items displayed for me to possibly gain if I purchase a luck key?

B) Also..one teeny tiny question. Maybe some eyeliner added to one of the shops please? There are many types of eye liner styles out there and besides putting eye accessories in CI's Monthly's etc... perhaps we could purchase these from the shop? Sorry. I love my wing eyeliner I have on practically everyday and was wondering maybe it could come to my gaia

<3 DoC

I'm not familiar with the chest bug, but I'll check on it and let you know if there's any problem, or might it be a matter of luck.

I'll pass on the suggestion also. Thanks.

Much luff and fluff Lanzor (and this bug has been there...for over a year xD)

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
TokerkingNEW
Zero Omega
TokerkingNEW
Zero Omega
TokerkingNEW
Hi, is there a way for a permaban account to be unbanned due to issues that my brother had caused by stealing my very first friend on gaia back when i started playing, he stole her account and in terms got me banned because he pretended to be me what can be done even though i dont have any following information that can prove what went on cause i wasnt obviously on at the time and the time i tried to log in i was permabanned this is my 5th account 2 due to being hacked 1 in which i just got back and another one that was recently Created for a Mule

An appeal can be filed at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

Now Since its been so long will there be a garuntee that the case will be looked at? and possibly re-opened? cause for some reason i can still change that accounts password but no longer get into it

No guarantees, but it couldn't hurt to try.

OK im having trouble finding the exact spot to file a report can you possibly hand me a link cause i cant really find it having problems here, lol,

Just scroll down the page until you see, "Can't find your answer? Click HERE to contact customer support" and then click "here."

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox
Tsuki_Kirkland
Shirlox

sounds like i’ve got some fishing to do then

Maybe. emotion_dowant

It took me roughly 3 months of competition fishing to earn my Angelic. I'm unsure when I hit the 150k mark because the PLUS wasn't out yet. I earned my PLUS somewhere around 190k when it came out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff