Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Hi all! Posting this again because none of it was answered last time:

1: May we please someday get (even knock-off versions of) Phineas and Ferb items? I know you guys rely on sponsorships, and I have no idea what it would entail to get a Disney sponsorship, but would knock-offs / tribute items get around copyright, or is it just a different agreement of copyright as made between Gaia and the sponsor? I ask because I LOVE Phineas and Ferb, as does my partner; it may be childish but it's funny, and I think there's a lot of potential in P&F items to be had. Heck, if there was ever a P&F RIG, I'd buy lots. It's just that awesome.

Just an example of it's awesomeness:

2: Any chance on seeing recolours of Toxic Kitten? I love that item, but sometimes I wish the ribbons were a different colour.

3: Is there any thought on sending cash cards out to other countries in the future? I wouldn't mind seeing Gaia cards in Target (I live in Aus).

4: Why does the Red Eyeshadow from Masquerade unequip things like Paradise Lost make-up, when the other eyeshadows don't?

5: I've noticed for a while now that there don't seem to be any gold or brown body dyes, despite those colours being available in inks ... any parricular reason for this, or can we expect these in the future?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Shirlox

awesome I have to go try out all the new stuff now.

Beloved Beau

Shirlox
I'm shocked, I haven't seen any fishing related questions.

Or maybe I just missed them. ninja

EDIT: This post gave me a pink box. Yay for random events. emotion_kirakira

I have a fishing question ninja

Scurvy Pirate

ECMLG
Uncle Kenny
ECMLG
Hello Admins, I have a question...

because there will be no caroling in towns this year crying
so, because of this I was wondering, are going to implement an event or game to make up for it?
(I know you'll probably still have caroling in the shops, but I had issues with that on halloween)

Caroling will be in the shops similar to Halloween, though hopefully easier. We'll have the Christmas event as usual but we won't be using any Flash components this time since we're working heavily on getting Towns 2 ready for its nice and shiny debut.

oh, fair enough
when is towns 2's shiny debut anyway?

Soon! Maybe, possibly.

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Zero Omega
THE Aqua Dude101
Ok so, how exacly do i become a featured Avi, iv been wondering for a bit now, but never could get it thought through, other than the fact by luck...and, the best way to make gold, whats that? I also love the site it's self! Very well put together, you run a suscess for shure! (sorry for any misspells)

Pretty much all by luck, just nominate yourself in this thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/interested-in-being-a-featured-avatar-for-the-gaia-blog/t.48450339/

As for the best way to make gold, probably Booty Grab or playing our flash games. Thanks for the compliments about the site, glad you like it!

Thanks man! Eh....ya that last one might be the issue...tons o ppl crowdin me get me all "Uh...eh...*dies from heart attack*" kinda feeling...an your very welcome biggrin
Doc Goth
*waves arm rapidly back and forth*

A) Will there be a fix for the treasure chest bug? It is the one you open with a luck key. (Excuse my lingo I was hiatus for about a year). It's the same items...all the time..like a fortune egg, captain's hat and such. Will there be different items displayed for me to possibly gain if I purchase a luck key?

B) Also..one teeny tiny question. Maybe some eyeliner added to one of the shops please? There are many types of eye liner styles out there and besides putting eye accessories in CI's Monthly's etc... perhaps we could purchase these from the shop? Sorry. I love my wing eyeliner I have on practically everyday and was wondering maybe it could come to my gaia

<3 DoC

I'm not familiar with the chest bug, but I'll check on it and let you know if there's any problem, or might it be a matter of luck.

I'll pass on the suggestion also. Thanks.

Distinct Hunter

Tsuki_Kirkland
Conference Call
Tsuki_Kirkland
Alright admins, so are we going to get an end of the world item since the 21st is the day the Mayans supposedly said the world’s gonna end.
I Hate it when people say this lol. What that calendar is suppose to mean is the fall of their great empire. Like they were given a specific time of year when they rule all tribes (by the gods) and the made a calendar for it and once it ended their time of being top will fall and parish but sadly we don't have any natives anymore and when they would parish another tribe would be there to replace the great "maya." surprised

I really doubt the world’s gonna end, I figured they just never finished the calender or something like you said . But it’d be fun to get an item anyway.

Oh i know 3nodding i was just kidding though (but what i said was true) it will be awesome!

Formal Elocutionist

Oeuf
TINSTAAFL
Oeuf
TINSTAAFL
Oh! Another question! How much longer till the Cross Stitch Contest Results and Goldshop update? I'm getting anxious. <3
THISTHISTHISTHIS

I want them to say something like "soon" or "very soon", that way I can assume it's this week. There was so much competitive edge and various styles could be found in the Cross Stitch Coat contest, it's crazy!

Is there one you're particularly rootin' for?
LOL I ACTUALLY DON'T WANT THAT
I have enough with the AC bundle giving me that crap every month, TAUNTING me classified_fu
'The seal is weaker'
equates to:
'It is coming'
'SOON'
'VERY SOON'
burning_eyes

I can't recall the names but I did see a ton of REALLY adorable coats * A*
I get the feeling some that I like won't get in because they're too girly or somethin'

I suddenly remembered (after the deadline of course) that I didn't submit yet sweatdrop Woopsie~

I honestly love the kind of feeling the seals give. It reminds me that Gaia isn't dead. Especially when I visit the GCD.

Shirtless Loverboy

Hello ATA! i have a question in regards to the meebo bar. I'm not sure if many are experiencing the same problem, but the meebo bar for our gaiaonline chat seems to appear be pushed to the center by the Google, share+ button and a bell as well as the settings icon, and meebo icon. The picture ID of our avatar appears more centered which causes a problem for those in chat because the advertisement to the other side of the left also takes up a lot of space. Will this remain a problem? Or is there anyway to disable those ads?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

ECMLG
Shirlox
I'm shocked, I haven't seen any fishing related questions.

Or maybe I just missed them. ninja

EDIT: This post gave me a pink box. Yay for random events. emotion_kirakira

I have a fishing question ninja

Well ask! surprised

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Tippet v2
Tsuki_Kirkland
Tippet v2

the 30 day rule is there for a reason, which who knows what it is.. you might ask the admins. Have a cookie .. maybe it will cheer you up- hands you a cookie-

The 30 day rule is there for a reason, and I know the reason. Either way they stated it, and they're banning me when the incident is TWO years old. The girl is just getting back at our sister. *huffs and sighs handing the cookie back* Nothing at this point would cheer me up..I put five years into that account just to lose it to a spiteful, little, self-centered......
I'm about to get a warning from sending a VERY nasty and angry PM to someone...

Well the TOS does say they can ban you for whatever reason . I’d take a break, a warning is not worth the angry pm.

Reindeer

TINSTAAFL
Oeuf
TINSTAAFL

You should bring it up to Buki or Gem. I know one of them has a journal for Towns 2 suggestions, and something like that sounds awesome. The concept could get alot more kinds of users in Towns, even users that frequent giveaway threads.
But we already have dumpster dive, don't we? emo

It'd be more than dumpster dive. It'd be a particular "dumpster dive" located in a specific area where only specific users whom were in that area could donate into it. It'd probably need a timer to where you could only click it ever 5 minutes or so, otherwise users would constantly click it. But it'd be nice, going through towns and clicking one randomly to find a hidden treasure that someone graciously left behind.

Or maybe it'd a kind of like Indiana Jones, to where you would have to leave an item to take an item.
Omg that reminds me too... back on Gaia's sister site, GOnline, they had cute treasure chests that might pop up around town XD It was adorable and if you found one, you were really lucky! I'd love to see cute random events (like pink links, trunks, and gift boxes on site) appear in towns emotion_kirakira

I think it'd be more fun for users to only be allowed to dive into the fountain once per day C:
It'd be like those fun Skittles sponsor dailies that I miss very much emo

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
TokerkingNEW
Zero Omega
TokerkingNEW
Hi, is there a way for a permaban account to be unbanned due to issues that my brother had caused by stealing my very first friend on gaia back when i started playing, he stole her account and in terms got me banned because he pretended to be me what can be done even though i dont have any following information that can prove what went on cause i wasnt obviously on at the time and the time i tried to log in i was permabanned this is my 5th account 2 due to being hacked 1 in which i just got back and another one that was recently Created for a Mule

An appeal can be filed at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

Now Since its been so long will there be a garuntee that the case will be looked at? and possibly re-opened? cause for some reason i can still change that accounts password but no longer get into it

No guarantees, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Generous Genius

siskataya
A Random Act of Terror
/was gonna post on santa mule
/gaia loading slow as s**t on chrome

Welp. There goes today's plans neutral

How is everyone spending their last 17.3 days on earth?

Drinking as much coffee as is humanly possible and trying to hit my weightlifting goal of making a 300lb deadlift. How about you?
....the world's not really gonna end will it?

Elfin Guildsman

In the new towns 2 will we be able to go to other parst of Gaia? Like Durem? Gambino Island? Zen Gardens? Or Aekea?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff