Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Christmas is about giving other people time not presents!! A dying man will not ask for more stuff, just your time. >_< Likewise, let's all give a little this holiday season by showing someone we've been paying attention and listening.

But anyway, I have an idea for a gold sink. Why not make this community improvements poll thingy where devs put things on their "to fix" list. The community donates gold to whatever they want fixed first. biggrin Where does the gold go? NOWHERE!

OK for example, There's an "Update inventory organizer" poll and it requires a donation of 3,000,000 gold or something. The community can then donate to fill up the bar. Once it's full, you guys update the inventory organizer!

I also thought of the issue of people being uber rich on here and possibly being able to donate enough to fill the bar in one day, so maybe make the amount a bit large? (stay in the millions at least)

The polls can also be recycled depending on how popular they are, that way new ideas to work on can get considered or be put out there.
Black Death Goddess
I have a question about closet slots, will we ever get more?

Yeah we're working on it. Will let you know when we're close.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dark_Splendor
Zero Omega
Dark_Splendor
Will there be another lotto sometime in the future? wahmbulance
Gangnam style items? emotion_awesome

Also, can we put requests for Usernames that are taken by inactive accounts that have been banned or just made in vain?

We typically don't make these changes and don't change the usernames, I mean, it's possible, but only under really extenuating circumstances will we do this change.

I mean, some people make accounts just so that the username is already there.
And they forget about it, it's not used as mule or anything, but as way to show off their unique username. I understand you guys have a policy against that, that all accounts are made for a reason and they can't be deleted or something but it's stupid dumb just to make an account to show off a username. emotion_facepalm

I've been wanting to change my username to something else but all my options are taken but accounts that have the year 69 next to them. >.<
What does that even mean?
And most of them are inactive and serve no purpose whatsoever.

It means that the account is so old that it's probably glitched due to never being activated. The policy can always change, but for now we don't plan to make any changes.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Zero Omega
Tsuki_Kirkland
Can the AMC forum get a little more work done on it, including rules clarification for what goes there. People keep making threads about making their own anime/manga or posting amv threads which really doesn’t go. It’d be nice if you’d .

* Rename the animation/cartoons sub-forum to Cartoons: This will cut down on any anime threads being made there as the name would be clearer that its just for cartoons not anime

*Add a sub-forum for anime recommendations : Since people keep not reading the rules and posting them anyway, make a sub-forum where people can ask for recommendations

*Remove the pokemon sub-forum: People there mostly just talk about the game, it’d be better suited under the gaming forum as a sub-forum there.

Will consider the points that you've brought up.

Thanks Zero. how are you ?

Good. Busy and sleepy.
New inventory organizer anytime soon? heart emotion_facepalm

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
codemonkey37179
CaeIeste
Towns 2 is very glitchy; which is why a lot of unsavory folk were around there I assume. I once walked into a random part of it and it made me walk up and onto the side of the castle. As in standing on a wall. The barriers need some fixing.

Also. Is waffles ever going to return in items? As in an SDPlus Waffles or somethin?

Howdy.

Yes, the part you are talking about is fixed, and will updated with the next release.

That's very good. ouo I thought if the glitch went unnoticed it somehow would be exploited. >w>;;

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hello hello! This is a zOMG question! : 3

Ive noticed that only half my avatar has been loading, and only shows when I'm moving, and that my orb count is always zero. Are these bugs usual? Or is it me?

Also!! I hope you guys enjoy your holidays! Drink lots of Egg Nog for me <3 If I do I'm hospitalised xD So worth the goodness though ; ~;

Perfect Businessman

Zero Omega

Not a legal expert, but in my opinion I wouldn't take real money for them as you are actually using our sprites and images. Despite the modifications to the animation all the actual base content belongs to Gaia Online.

Very nice work though, super impressive.
That's what I thought, but wasn't sure since the warps I apply can get pretty heavy at times. Thanks for the feedback!... and keep giving me awesome items to work with~

3nodding

Reindeer

B I B A X T
Oeuf
B I B A X T
♫♫ Wow I'm actually online this week for this,finally! emotion_yatta
Although I've completely forgotten any of the questions I wanted to ask so I think I'll ask a random one I thought of just now.

Are there any events that you guys want to do that you haven't done already or are you all happy with the current line up of events you have?

ninja
Sorry, I'm not here to answer your question, but I'm here to add something emotion_awesome
I think it'd be a great idea to release all the random items/events/ideas that were never passed/carried out 4laugh
That would seriously make a great summer event emotion_kirakira Or another suspicious package would be awesome..
♫♫ That's kind where I was headed with that actually! 3nodding
I was wondering if the staff ever felt limited by whats been done before and if they wanted to try to do things differently you know?
Yes yes sad Ugh and I'm sure there are reasons as to why the artists can't just use very simple/popular ideas that Gaians have been begging for forever.. but well emo Sometimes I feel like the artists are havin' a little trouble changing subjects... but if they poked their heads into the suggestions forum they'd have enough ideas to fuel another century of Gaia crying /shot

Aged Genius

Konani_NTH

Yeah, got a few questions here...

1; Will you update the inventory arranger this coming year of 2013? Because it's "REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD"

2; Will you release plushies or clothes to throw around/spread around our houses and it's furniture to show off how cuddly or messy we Gaians can be?

3; Will you Please do something about the soulbound items so we can move them into the Storage Locker?

4; Will you focus more on Housing and releasing Housing items, as well as take care of bugs and problems with item layering/placement of items within housing?

5; Would you consider releasing more slots in the Marketplace in a user's store to sell more items at the same time? And if yes, would those be unlockable through sales, or achievements, or by buying them?

I think those would be it for now~

I only know the answer to #4. Housing will be getting some attention very soon. If you have any specific layering issues, you can post in the office housing thread feedback or send me a PM.

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaia, you have pissed off a rather well behaved Gaian.
On the note of my apparent UNFAIR banning, NOWHERE does it state that at the discretion of the staff member, the case MAY be close due to age. It states, and I quote: "All reports must be filed within 30 days of the incident having occurred. Reports about incidents which occurred more than 30 days prior to the report being filed will be closed." It DOES NOT say at the discretion of the staff member sent the case.
Not only that but because this was an actually friend in person, IP addresses aren't evidence. Countless times has she come to our house to use our internet, including to log on to Gaia. So I did not access her account, SHE logged on at our house, giving me and my sister items. We did not take them, they were given to us- by HERSELF.

If I become permanently banned because Gaia is Republic and cares more about the money than it's Gaians, then there shall be not another good word from my mouth about Gaia. This play as gone to the dogs with ads and unfair banning because assholes make their way through the site unnoticed by the staff. So, two years after a supposed hacking, that wasn't one, you lost two people who loved Gaia, been here for years.

Uphold your own rules and words and unban me for this stupidity. It's older than 30 days, the limit Gaia gives. You call me a liar for everything else I've said, so I call you on your word. If I could sue, I would, I've put actual money into my accounts, REAL money. By banning me you've stolen from me. You're lucky I can't find a way to. I'm going to be the worse kind of publicity for this place..if I don't get unbanned.

DO NOT reply if you aren't going to take the damn time to read all of my post.
Krissim Klaw
Maggot
Krissim Klaw
Maggot
Facial hair... ninja
*Pretends to trip and spills hot wax all over you.* Oops. emotion_awesome
Ouch. emotion_donotwant
On the plus side think how shiny it will make your shell look.

That's bikini wax, though. Turtle Wax isn't known for being hot. 3nodding

Interesting Friend

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
May the admins please allow some of the fox ears, and dog ears to layer over hats such as, But is not limited to an OMG hat? Further more, Would they allow the keido's to layer behind coat items such as, But is not limited to Rainy Day? Also, May the white dot on the item called Blood Magic be fixed? That is all, Thank you for your time.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Will Lanzer ever wear pink? And have Waffles wear pink too, so that they match? yum_puddi

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Zero Omega

Besides the sleepy and busy part that’s good. I’m glad you’re doing well.

usted es divertido hablar con

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces