Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I have a question about closet slots, will we ever get more?

Generous Noob

Hello thar! >:3

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Woot, Gaia, I'm so happy it's almost the holidays. What do you guys have in store for us?

Shameless Businessman

17,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Any tips to survive a horrible day? I feel dead.
Any sneak preview for Christmas?
DOES ANYBODY WATCH GLEE!?
Let's have kiki?

Thank you for the Avatar Cards, mine is marvelous. <3
If a thread was deleted by an admin, will your total posts number be affected?jw

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Hello everyone. I just had a few questions that I hope you guys could answer:

1. Will we be getting a regular EI and/or a few more REIs evolving at the same time in the future (AKA after the busy holiday season)? For the past couple of months, the reports have mostly consisted of one REI evolving and we haven’t had a regular EI since Modus Operandi finished.

2. There’s been a bug with searching for items from this year’s October CI in the Dress-Up Search bar. Even now, there are quite a few items that will not show up when you search “All Gaia.” Examples are if you search “witchcraft”, “melodious” (The item “Melodious Witchcraft” does not appear at all) or “bloodstone” (“Bloodstone Maiden does not appear, only the “Bloodstone Amulet”). These items will appear if you have the item and search “My Inventory.” These tags also work in the marketplace; the only problem is in the “Dress-Up” search. Is there a current system/thread to report tag issues like this?

3. Any hints on this year’s X-mas event and/or storyline developments? emotion_kirakira

Thank you for your time. whee

Opinionated Bookworm

Hello Admins! Two things I am having issues with, and these are bugs:

1. My aquarium hasn’t been showing up, all I get is a black screen when I go to it (this has been going on for months). I can see comments, but not my aquarium. Help?
Aquarium crying

2. I’m getting glitches with my items showing up in my inventory as text instead of a picture/icon. Any reason for this? Here’s two examples:
Example 1
Example 2

I did post my concerns in the Bugs and Tech support forum, but nothing has been resolved or addressed.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I have a slight problem.
Before I updated my house I had several items on shelves, and then updated my house, and the items disappeared.
It says they are in my house locked yet no items appear in my house (Its all the coats/cloaks from tsubasa chronicles (sponsor items). it says they are in my inventory but none are in there. By any chance does anyone know the problem?
Will there be a zOMG Christmas event this year?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Seasend
If a thread was deleted by an admin, will your total posts number be affected?jw

It won't.

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

I have already wrapped most of the presents and gotten everything i need. . .except the tree xD
I think i want a real one this year, since it's my first "white" christmas.
Zero Omega
Seasend

It won't.

ty

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Thank you Lyanda for the tip, you just got me the Mega Tipsy achievement! blaugh

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Will there be an easter in zomg next year? Like recycling the one from year's past?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff