Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MrsrachaelSnape

I'm doing good. I knew every week yo try to ask .How are you?

Good biggrin
Your sis said you guys had a great thanksgiving dinner. She tryin' 2 make me jealous. xp I am evil

Wheezing Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Narumi Misuhara

Sending a Zurg Energy Drink your way biggrin Hope you enjoy it! If only for today

Shy Tactician

Yeata Zi
dragonprincess1
Yeata Zi
Oh, Narumi! hello! Throw on some shades! Or drink a Zurg energy for all us old 06 plotters? Five years and goign strong!

I think Narumi's avatar will look mighy fine sporting some really cool shades, no?
Oh definitely--and then Narumi would be safe from neurolizers look bangin'!

Which reminds me..
I should put on my pair of shades, you know, just in case, for safety reasons...

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
MrsrachaelSnape
are we going to have a olympics event? for 2012?

Short answer: I don't know

I would like to but will depend what resources are available to me at the time. An Olympics event, assuming it was similar to the previous one, would require flash resources which may or may not be available depending on Sponsorships.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Just had to pop in, say hello to all the beautiful and highly attractive Zurg and Agents that seem to be in the house tonight. <3

Tipsy Flatterer

Jumping in to watch Zurg explosion. =3

Yay, Zurg!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PQ and Retrostacja
Just had to pop in, say hello to all the beautiful and highly attractive Zurg and Agents that seem to be in the house tonight. <3
Heeeee

You didn't see anything.
I don't believe in alien mother's prediction but some others still do. Even though I don't believe in it, going through an apocalypse might be kind of fun. The end of everything!

You mean you don't want others to claim as a member of GiB or the other way around?

UFO 07 is now older, wiser, and working on new projects after leaving the family. At least that was what's intended.

There's been no sightings as of late, as there's been no news surrounding other UFO like #12.

Yeata Zi
HEYHEYHEY! I'm Agent Zi of the GiB, and I have a few questions for you. My thanksgiving went pretty well--I went to my first Black Friday event, but didn't get the items I was going after. Oh well. biggrin

On January 17, 2007, [NPC] alien_mothership predicted that Gaia would destroy itself in about five years. That date's a gettin' closerrrrrr. (Gaiapocalypse 2012 anyone?) Do you have any plans for this, or did Mother lie to us?

Concerned Citizen claims to be a member of GiB, but he's not listed as one of my agents! Can we remedy this? I'd be ever so happy.

What has our G.i.B. intergalactic super spy UFO 07 been up to? (Does he miss his Miss Moneypenny?)

Is it true there have been UFO sightings around zOMG recently?

Was UFO 12 ever found, or is poor bobo wandering around Gaia lost? Because he was a little kid five years ago! I'd feel horrible if no one ever found him.

Can we hope for the Flarn skin? *wiggles eyebrows*

Invisible Cat

Narumi Misuhara
MrsrachaelSnape
are we going to have a olympics event? for 2012?

Short answer: I don't know

I would like to but will depend what resources are available to me at the time. An Olympics event, assuming it was similar to the previous one, would require flash resources which may or may not be available depending on Sponsorships.

Aw I hope so. Hopefully we get sponsorships for it.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
LiXKuja

Will Christmas event use the world map in any way? Love to get the elf pants we never got last year.

The current plan is to use the world map in a similar fashion it was used in trick or treating... hopefully this time we can actually update some of the map graphics xd ...no promises there though.

Invisible Cat

Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape

I'm doing good. I knew every week yo try to ask .How are you?

Good biggrin
Your sis said you guys had a great thanksgiving dinner. She tryin' 2 make me jealous. xp I am evil

Good! how was yours? *gives you turkey*

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Yeata Zi
PQ and Retrostacja
Heeeee

You didn't see anything.

But of course.

-cyborg static wink!-

emotion_awesome

Shameless Wench

So. many. aliens. O_o

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lanzer
I don't believe in alien mother's prediction but some others still do. Even though I don't believe in it, going through an apocalypse might be kind of fun. The end of everything!

You mean you don't want others to claim as a member of GiB or the other way around?

UFO 07 is now older, wiser, and working on new projects after leaving the family. At least that was what's intended.

There's been no sightings as of late, as there's been no news surrounding other UFO like #12.

Yeata Zi
HEYHEYHEY! I'm Agent Zi of the GiB, and I have a few questions for you. My thanksgiving went pretty well--I went to my first Black Friday event, but didn't get the items I was going after. Oh well. biggrin

On January 17, 2007, [NPC] alien_mothership predicted that Gaia would destroy itself in about five years. That date's a gettin' closerrrrrr. (Gaiapocalypse 2012 anyone?) Do you have any plans for this, or did Mother lie to us?

Concerned Citizen claims to be a member of GiB, but he's not listed as one of my agents! Can we remedy this? I'd be ever so happy.

What has our G.i.B. intergalactic super spy UFO 07 been up to? (Does he miss his Miss Moneypenny?)

Is it true there have been UFO sightings around zOMG recently?

Was UFO 12 ever found, or is poor bobo wandering around Gaia lost? Because he was a little kid five years ago! I'd feel horrible if no one ever found him.

Can we hope for the Flarn skin? *wiggles eyebrows*

Thank you for responding so swiftly--Is a Gaiapocalypse party on the way, then? Seems like fun to me!

Mostly I want CC to join the guild XD It is the original; after all.

I'm glad 07 is doing well.

A shame you haven't heard of any sightings.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PQ and Retrostacja
Yeata Zi
PQ and Retrostacja
Heeeee

You didn't see anything.

But of course.

-cyborg static wink!-

emotion_awesome

emotion_dealwithit Awh yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers