Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend. How many of you actually lined up for a Black Friday sale?

We're still busy fixing the bugs related to the new housing system, if you've got any feedback or suggestion I'd love to hear them. Let's get started with this week's ATA!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
HEYHEYHEY! I'm Agent Zi of the GiB, and I have a few questions for you. My thanksgiving went pretty well--I went to my first Black Friday event, but didn't get the items I was going after. Oh well. biggrin

1.On January 17, 2007, [NPC] alien_mothership predicted that Gaia would destroy itself in about five years. That date's a gettin' closerrrrrr. (Gaiapocalypse 2012 anyone?) Do you have any plans for this, or did Mother lie to us?

2.Concerned Citizen claims to be a member of GiB, but he's not listed as one of my agents! Can we remedy this? I'd be ever so happy.

3.What has our G.i.B. intergalactic super spy UFO 07 been up to? (Does he miss his Miss Moneypenny?)

4.Is it true there have been UFO sightings around zOMG recently?

5.Was UFO 12 ever found, or is poor bobo wandering around Gaia lost? Because he was a little kid five years ago! I'd feel horrible if no one ever found him.

6.Can we hope for the Flarn skin? *wiggles eyebrows*

7.You know that shirt that the believers wear in zOMG? Can we get that as an item? That shirt is way cool.

One more thing: Lanzer, DJ Hellsing, and Narumi--can I convince you to throw on some shades in support of GiB? Five years and going strong, baby!

Distinct Explorer

1: Is Gino's mother, Rosalie REALLY dead? I ask because – well obviously, the manga never really gave proper closure on this. We saw her silhouette get shot by Zhivago, back then, but a single bullet can't kill someone if it doesn't hit vitals- which is another issue that wasn't clarified in the manga. I also feel like I should point out that even if, by some chance, Rosalie is dead, then like all the people who we've seen die in Gaia's history: Gambino, Flarn, Bruce Hardcastle- who've been brought back at least once, from the grave, that Rosalie has a chance to, too. Eventually. Right?

2: A few weeks back, you answered my question of whether Jack had a family with this comment:
Lanzer
No, that's also part of the reason why he's so angsty.
So can we assume that Jack was born from a family of pumpkins, but his family is dead? Or that Jack was originally just a pumpkin without an actual family, but is like an Original Animated?

3: Is there any hope for a “Garage Sale” update for the NPC stores, this December? I recall that the Garage Sales were popular in years past, since they only came out at the end of the month and had lots of recolors, and new items across many stores.

4: A while ago, Narumi teased us with a hint that something new was being worked on for the summer of 2012:
"Narumi Misuhara"

As for next summer there's a new game mechanic we've never tried on Gaia before that I would like to program for that event. I'm hoping that if I can start on it soon after X-Mas, next summer will be one to remember.
. Is there any other hint as to what we can expect for next summer's event?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
On the night of January 17, 2007, [NPC] alien_mothership predicted that Gaia would face ultimate destruction in less than five years.
User Image
That would put the end of the world at no later than January 17, 2012. Do you have any plans to follow up on this plot thread, or was Mother's prediction false?

Invisible Cat

are we going to have a olympics event? for 2012?

who is the artist for the prince of sea?

for houses , I want more than one room.

Wheezing Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yum_salmon yum_shrimp yum_tamago yum_tuna THIS SUSHI IS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION LANZER! yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp yum_salmon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello Lanzer. My questions are as followed:
1) Will the Zurg ever make an appearance in another plotline?
2) Will the Zurg make an appearance in zOMG?
3) Is there a possibility for a new map in the making for zOMG? (I know it also depends on the income from the game itself)
4) Could that new map incorporate the Zurg?
5) Will there ever be any continuation of Old Aqueduct? It seems like that is the forgotten step-sister of zOMG.
6) Are the UFO sightings in zOMG true?
7) Would you be willing to go green (Zurg)?
cool Can I have all your hrooman candies? o 3 o

I think the Gaiapocalypse 2012 was covered.

Thank you for all you have done Lanzer,
pj444

Shy Tactician

Thanksgiving is something that I do not celebrate, since I'm from Australia. But I hope you had a nice weekend. : )
Sadly, no money here.. All out. So no bargain shopping for me.

Questions:

Has the culinary connoissuer, UFO 05, any recent success from returning to his home planet? (Cookbooks, TV Guest apperances?)
I still plan to annihilate him in an Iron Chef Cook-off.

If it is true that UFOs have been sighted in zOMG, is there any plan in the near future that will see them tie into the plot?
The Zurg are a big part of Gaia's past that I really enjoy and know many others who did as well.

My question is if there is any plan to bring the Zurg back into the spotlight especially with Mother's prediction of our doom within the next year.

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Hey! It's been a long time since I've attended one of these. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I only have two questions for you guys.

1. What are the chances that we can get the Banggai Cardinal back in Phin Phang?

2. Will we see a Blue-Rose-inspired MC in the near future? If not, could we?

Invisible Cat

I hope the Zurgs return but with better skins.

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Hi Lanzer! Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? Would you like a Zurg Energy Drink?

Hail Zurg!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lyca_Watyre
Hi Lanzer! Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? Would you like a Zurg Energy Drink?

Hail Zurg!
Awh I love the Zurg skin!

I'd still like to see a flarn skin.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Who is the artist of prince of the sea (EI)? If they are willing to let us know mrgreen Someone else asked already xd

WOOOO FIRST PAGE

1) Also I posted this last ata and first mentioned it 3 ATAs ago (with the heartbreaker MC), but there are several items that are glitching where poses do not show up in the dressing room (and thus cannot be equipped at all on Gaia anymore). The heartbreaker item still has not been fixed. These glitched items include:

Fremere's Guard (all gens)
Western Zodiac
Heartbreaker
Dionaesil (all gens)
Trick or Treat tote (all gens)

Can these items get fixed? An explanation of the glitch can be found at the linked post. All the above listed items seem to be affected by the same glitch.

2) Housing is cool. It would be super cool if we had an item that could act like a "wall" so we can create separate rooms in our houses and partition things apart biggrin

add: something like this could be coded as furniture we could buy
Took this image from google

3) (question added late) Is Meili really dead?

Spoopy Specter

May you pwease bring back the zurg? I will provide free labour if needed D:

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
Lyca_Watyre

Hail Zurg!
Awh I love the Zurg skin!

I'd still like to see a flarn skin.

I second this motion!

*resists the urge to change into his Flarn costume*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff