HEYHEYHEY! I'm Agent Zi of the GiB, and I have a few questions for you. My thanksgiving went pretty well--I went to my first Black Friday event, but didn't get the items I was going after. Oh well. biggrin
1.On January 17, 2007, [NPC] alien_mothership predicted that Gaia would destroy itself in about five years. That date's a gettin' closerrrrrr. (Gaiapocalypse 2012 anyone?) Do you have any plans for this, or did Mother lie to us?
2.Concerned Citizen claims to be a member of GiB, but he's not listed as one of my agents! Can we remedy this? I'd be ever so happy.
3.What has our G.i.B. intergalactic super spy UFO 07 been up to? (Does he miss his Miss Moneypenny?)
4.Is it true there have been UFO sightings around zOMG recently?
5.Was UFO 12 ever found, or is poor bobo wandering around Gaia lost? Because he was a little kid five years ago! I'd feel horrible if no one ever found him.
6.Can we hope for the Flarn skin? *wiggles eyebrows*
7.You know that shirt that the believers wear in zOMG? Can we get that as an item? That shirt is way cool.
One more thing: Lanzer, DJ Hellsing, and Narumi--can I convince you to throw on some shades in support of GiB? Five years and going strong, baby!
1: Is Gino's mother, Rosalie REALLY dead? I ask because – well obviously, the manga never really gave proper closure on this. We saw her silhouette get shot by Zhivago, back then, but a single bullet can't kill someone if it doesn't hit vitals- which is another issue that wasn't clarified in the manga. I also feel like I should point out that even if, by some chance, Rosalie is dead, then like all the people who we've seen die in Gaia's history: Gambino, Flarn, Bruce Hardcastle- who've been brought back at least once, from the grave, that Rosalie has a chance to, too. Eventually. Right?
2: A few weeks back, you answered my question of whether Jack had a family with this comment:
No, that's also part of the reason why he's so angsty.
So can we assume that Jack was born from a family of pumpkins, but his family is dead? Or that Jack was originally just a pumpkin without an actual family, but is like an Original Animated?
3: Is there any hope for a “Garage Sale” update for the NPC stores, this December? I recall that the Garage Sales were popular in years past, since they only came out at the end of the month and had lots of recolors, and new items across many stores.
4: A while ago, Narumi teased us with a hint that something new was being worked on for the summer of 2012:
As for next summer there's a new game mechanic we've never tried on Gaia before that I would like to program for that event. I'm hoping that if I can start on it soon after X-Mas, next summer will be one to remember.
. Is there any other hint as to what we can expect for next summer's event?
yum_salmonyum_shrimpyum_tamagoyum_tunaTHIS SUSHI IS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION LANZER!yum_tunayum_tamagoyum_shrimpyum_salmon
Hello Lanzer. My questions are as followed:
1) Will the Zurg ever make an appearance in another plotline?
2) Will the Zurg make an appearance in zOMG?
3) Is there a possibility for a new map in the making for zOMG? (I know it also depends on the income from the game itself)
4) Could that new map incorporate the Zurg?
5) Will there ever be any continuation of Old Aqueduct? It seems like that is the forgotten step-sister of zOMG.
6) Are the UFO sightings in zOMG true?
7) Would you be willing to go green (Zurg)? cool Can I have all your hrooman candies? o 3 o
Who is the artist of prince of the sea (EI)? If they are willing to let us know mrgreen Someone else asked already xd
WOOOO FIRST PAGE
1) Also I posted this last ata and first mentioned it 3 ATAs ago (with the heartbreaker MC), but there are several items that are glitching where poses do not show up in the dressing room (and thus cannot be equipped at all on Gaia anymore). The heartbreaker item still has not been fixed. These glitched items include:
Fremere's Guard (all gens)
Dionaesil (all gens)
Trick or Treat tote (all gens)
Can these items get fixed? An explanation of the glitch can be found at the linked post. All the above listed items seem to be affected by the same glitch.
2) Housing is cool. It would be super cool if we had an item that could act like a "wall" so we can create separate rooms in our houses and partition things apart biggrin
add: something like this could be coded as furniture we could buy