Cappychu
Uncle Kenny

codemonkey37179

Zero Omega

Can I get a hug from any of you? emotion_kirakira

Brownie points for favourite devs/admins over everyone else. ; w ;

*hughug*
Constipated Alchemist

Past that level emotion_awesome Actually need a different cri item for the last level of devilish when compared to demonic ninja
How many wings with this make? Getting close to that achievement? ninja

Aged Genius

Scobre
Please answer at least one and seems like not as many admins at ata today.
Scobre

1) What fun activities can we expect from Towns 2?

2) Could Gaia make a similar permanent game to Tasty Planet involving Diedrich eating all of Gaia?

3) Have the zOMG! glitches posted on Sisky's thread been discussed yet?

1. Hollywood and Rally are both being integrated into Towns.

2. maybe, but I don't know what game you are talking about.

3. no by me. (not that they would be)

Unforgiving Tactician

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Bellecoso
agitoakiba
Whens the new Manga coming out? i really cant wait, im sure a whole lot of other gaians share in my anticipation when i say-- we need more... emotion_0A0

emotion_awesome

Uncle Kenny has mentioned that a plot update is coming around Christmas!

I'm waiting very impatiently to find out Cresento's and Nicolae's fates myself.

oh! well, while we're at it (and this is my last question), how come the manga has turned from colored to black and white? not that im complaining the art is still as lovely as ever, im sure there's a reason for it. yum_puddi

Formal Informer

milkbun
Winter Hue
milkbun
Winter Hue
I really don't know how the artists are assigned what, but could we possibly see future REIs by artists that frequently make CS bundles, MCs, and RIG items?

Personally I would love to see REIs and/or EIs made by:
Bluefeathers, Lowkei, Miori, reirei, and Bandis77.

Also, is our next 999GC Evolving Item in the works? ninja

It's always a possibility but REIs take a long time to make and then we don't have those artist's for CS, MC, CI... etc sweatdrop

Oh no, I understand that. I am not saying that they should drop all of their work.
Making it a long term project for a future release would be a step in the right direction.
( Or basically the direction of me getting my way and being selfish. XD; )
Like making a pose every now and then for the item, but not releasing it until all the poses are made.
Seems like it would be a very productive and efficient way of producing more REIs with different varieties of pixeling styles.
(Not that we don't like the current styles. More variety is always a plus)

Heck, I am sure Gaians would love more collaboration REIs like the Sugarsuite.
Of course I am not going to assume that I know how artists are paid for their work...
So I have really no idea what all of this would entail and how it would affect them monetarily.

Those were ideas kicked around so again it's always possible! During the holiday season we are so swamped though there is no free time. Also *cough* when there is free time I ask some of those artists from other teams to make CS bundles for us...*cough*

I can imagine that you all are o' so swamped this time of year. So many holidays to schedule around.
Anyways, I do love me some CS bundles. I was just chucking around all of my two cents. So many pennies.

Dangerous Lunatic

27,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Calelith
Zero Omega

How is that issue I mentioned to you in a PM going?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

I haven't had a chance to get into a lot of things last week as it was busy for me, I'll have a lot of time this week to catch up on things.

Newbie Noob

25,150 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Can Ultra Satan give out Christmas gifts this year??? smile

Muse

Will there be any updates on Word Bump & the credits that we earn from it?
Or will it just be left as is and the credits will just remain as components for Alchemy and nothing else. Like it will remain un-redeemable forever?

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zero Omega
Tippet v2
Zero Omega
Tippet v2
Zero Omega

Shoot me a PM with this ticket ID and I'll poke into it.

Seriously Zero, I already did. You never looked into it, it's still in your "busy" inbox. You're the admin I'm talking about that never looked into it. Plus- if you'd read, I posted my ticket ID number. I'm not sending you another PM that you won't answer. It frustrates me to no end.

My PM box gets a ton of PMs from every ATA. xd I'll take a look into it this week.

:/ I don't believe you. Prove it. If my case isn't looked into by next Monday- I'll be back, to raise some cain. You're speaking to me right now, you know I've been seeking help with this ticket thing. I've been waiting since June and as I said, my patience is wearing thin. I have so many items I miss. I even miss my holiday event items. Seriously..this is ridiculous.
Now, should I send you the same PM again..or "wait" for you to find my last one?

Shoot me another PM just to make sure that I have it and my inbox didn't eat it.

I shall. And remember, I'll be back Monday if both me AND my sister's tickets aren't looked into. Her banning has to do with mine, so we both better get our accounts back. Hopefully I won't have to come back on Monday..
Zero Omega
Sen Natsu
Zero Omega
Sen Natsu
Question about bans: can someone be banned from an informal warning, or can a mod go back a few days later and switch an informal warning into a permaban at their whim?

I'm curious because I got two accounts banned after asking a certain mod to stop talking down to me.

All bans are reviewed by others before they are placed, so one can't necessarily just decide, on a whim, to permaban you. We also do not ban users for simply "talking down" to staff members unless the person is being abusive. Have you filed an appeal at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help yet?
Yep. They pretty much said I'm not getting my accounts back, and never fully explained what I was banned for aside from "ban evasion", which implies that there was a first ban.
It's like arresting someone for resisting arrest.

but even so, it confuses me. Account A posts in a troll thread, account B warns about the troll, account B and C get banned the instant I tell him to curb the attitude, ignoring the account that did the posting and only banning the accounts that had a large gold amount.

the timing seems too convenient, and I still don't know how an informal warn became a permaban.

edit: also, I wasn't talking down to them, they were talking down to me, treating me like a child/idiot. It's very grating.

That doesn't sound like a situation where you would get perma-banned, it's possible that your account was being reviewed at the time for something else entirely. Either way, PM me with your ticket ID and I can check into it further.
Can't log in to it. Not banned, but this is an issue I"ve been having all day. REinstalled computer, so it's not on this end. Login system says the password is wrong, but it isn't.

Fluffy Bunny

Zero Omega
Cappychu
Uncle Kenny

codemonkey37179

Zero Omega

Can I get a hug from any of you? emotion_kirakira

Brownie points for favourite devs/admins over everyone else. ; w ;

*hughug*

YES! ●^o^●
emotion_hug

Scurvy Pirate

La Optimiste

Will there be any updates on Word Bump & the credits that we earn from it?
Or will it just be left as is and the credits will just remain as components for Alchemy and nothing else. Like it will remain un-redeemable forever?

Updating Word Bump is on our list of to-dos along with some other game updates. Swapping out the credits for things like tickets is part of that.

Dangerous Lunatic

27,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
baby_kitty_258
Can Ultra Satan give out Christmas gifts this year??? smile

What would he give out? Fire and brimstone?

Conversationalist

milkbun
Sweet Angel Mary
Will ashen marionette, ultra satan and the golden doll box be available again next black friday or are they gonna be gone forever?

I don't know, we don't have next year's planned out haha. SDPlus GOLD is exclusive to Black Friday events. Ashen Marionette and Ultra Satan are not so there is always a chance they may be available as a rare item like in a CI.

I'mma point out that if you do that, even if the re-release mechanism is very minimal and only releases maybe, 2-3 Ashens/Satans per year, you stand to ruin potential black friday sales next year and the following years thereafter. The only reason people are buying Ashens/Satans up like candy is because of the assumption that it will be hard to obtain after the BF sale ends aka because users think they are limited time item. Or that they will not be re-released at least until a year later.

Even saying things like "there is always a chance" in a public place like ATA can impact user buying habits. It's just one more reason for a user to not buy an Ashen from Gaia's cash shop during the next couple of hours and instead wait, and not spend their cash so impulsively on your site's goods.

If I were you, I'd have waited to answer this question at least until the BF sales ended xd

Angelic Bloodsucker

☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

o_O;; Wow, an hour went by fast!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items