Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Zero Omega

How is that issue I mentioned to you in a PM going?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Scurvy Pirate

Landusk
Will the story pick up from the 2k12 Halloween war, sure we lost but Not like the story died.... Right?

Yep, we'll be continuing the story from where things left off in the coming month leading up to Christmas. Stay tuned ninja

Adored Gekko

10,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Uncle Kenny
HAYNIE
why didnt resort world have a halloween event?

Resort World is all handled by Viximo and its game developer, we only host the game, so you'd have to ask them.

ok thanks

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
codemonkey37179
asedc
hello smile sorry for being late.

I only am wondering if there is an ETA for the updated organize inventory or maybe more card games soon?

Well, the bad news is, not this year. The good news is that this year is almost over.

No promises, but we are talking about more games for next year.

(and maybe the arranger as well)
-=throws money at you-

>:U make it go by fasterrrrrr <3

Precious Nerd

Winter Hue
milkbun
Winter Hue
I really don't know how the artists are assigned what, but could we possibly see future REIs by artists that frequently make CS bundles, MCs, and RIG items?

Personally I would love to see REIs and/or EIs made by:
Bluefeathers, Lowkei, Miori, reirei, and Bandis77.

Also, is our next 999GC Evolving Item in the works? ninja

It's always a possibility but REIs take a long time to make and then we don't have those artist's for CS, MC, CI... etc sweatdrop

Oh no, I understand that. I am not saying that they should drop all of their work.
Making it a long term project for a future release would be a step in the right direction.
( Or basically the direction of me getting my way and being selfish. XD; )
Like making a pose every now and then for the item, but not releasing it until all the poses are made.
Seems like it would be a very productive and efficient way of producing more REIs with different varieties of pixeling styles.
(Not that we don't like the current styles. More variety is always a plus)

Heck, I am sure Gaians would love more collaboration REIs like the Sugarsuite.
Of course I am not going to assume that I know how artists are paid for their work...
So I have really no idea what all of this would entail and how it would affect them monetarily.

Those were ideas kicked around so again it's always possible! During the holiday season we are so swamped though there is no free time. Also *cough* when there is free time I ask some of those artists from other teams to make CS bundles for us...*cough*

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sen Natsu
Zero Omega
Sen Natsu
Question about bans: can someone be banned from an informal warning, or can a mod go back a few days later and switch an informal warning into a permaban at their whim?

I'm curious because I got two accounts banned after asking a certain mod to stop talking down to me.

All bans are reviewed by others before they are placed, so one can't necessarily just decide, on a whim, to permaban you. We also do not ban users for simply "talking down" to staff members unless the person is being abusive. Have you filed an appeal at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help yet?
Yep. They pretty much said I'm not getting my accounts back, and never fully explained what I was banned for aside from "ban evasion", which implies that there was a first ban.
It's like arresting someone for resisting arrest.

but even so, it confuses me. Account A posts in a troll thread, account B warns about the troll, account B and C get banned the instant I tell him to curb the attitude, ignoring the account that did the posting and only banning the accounts that had a large gold amount.

the timing seems too convenient, and I still don't know how an informal warn became a permaban.

edit: also, I wasn't talking down to them, they were talking down to me, treating me like a child/idiot. It's very grating.

That doesn't sound like a situation where you would get perma-banned, it's possible that your account was being reviewed at the time for something else entirely. Either way, PM me with your ticket ID and I can check into it further.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Please answer at least one and seems like not as many admins at ata today.
Scobre

1) What fun activities can we expect from Towns 2?

2) Could Gaia make a similar permanent game to Tasty Planet involving Diedrich eating all of Gaia?

3) Have the zOMG! glitches posted on Sisky's thread been discussed yet?

Sparkling Transmutator

Narumi Misuhara
Winter Hue
Tsuki_Kirkland
Admins,

every year this question comes up and I think this would be interesting to know. Why are there only x-mas items and none from other holidays like Hanukkah ?

Not an admin, but I thought I might as well take a crack at this.
Hanukkah is probably not given items because it is strictly religious.
Xmas is given items because it is treated in the non-religious aspect.
All about Santa, not about Jesus or anything that is overly religious.
If Hanukkah had a non-religious figure, it would probably get attention.

...Actually no it's because we can only make items and events for x number of holidays, so we try to hit the ones we can that are big in the U.S. Christmas is one of them. Christmas and Hanukkah are pretty close to each other so it would be pretty hard to do both. Christmas is a far bigger commercial affair than most any other holiday.

Oh I see. Thank you for the information.
I apologize for assuming.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Another question: Why does the Red Eyeshadow from Masquerade unequip things like Paradise Lost make-up, when the other eyeshadows don't?
Zero Omega
Sen Natsu
Zero Omega
Sen Natsu
Question about bans: can someone be banned from an informal warning, or can a mod go back a few days later and switch an informal warning into a permaban at their whim?

I'm curious because I got two accounts banned after asking a certain mod to stop talking down to me.

All bans are reviewed by others before they are placed, so one can't necessarily just decide, on a whim, to permaban you. We also do not ban users for simply "talking down" to staff members unless the person is being abusive. Have you filed an appeal at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help yet?
Yep. They pretty much said I'm not getting my accounts back, and never fully explained what I was banned for aside from "ban evasion", which implies that there was a first ban.
It's like arresting someone for resisting arrest.

but even so, it confuses me. Account A posts in a troll thread, account B warns about the troll, account B and C get banned the instant I tell him to curb the attitude, ignoring the account that did the posting and only banning the accounts that had a large gold amount.

the timing seems too convenient, and I still don't know how an informal warn became a permaban.

edit: also, I wasn't talking down to them, they were talking down to me, treating me like a child/idiot. It's very grating.

That doesn't sound like a situation where you would get perma-banned, it's possible that your account was being reviewed at the time for something else entirely. Either way, PM me with your ticket ID and I can check into it further.
I'll try, if I can find it. I remember the three accounts involved, so lemme look.
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Alchemist

That would be why, haha.

Really sucks since we kept all the alchemy stuff on one of my mules that was banned(didn't keep them on suckiest since that account had been banned before rofl ), were down to needing around 700 components to finish devilish. Would probably be around 400 at this point counting the caches suckiest has continued to make. I've been pretty busy with work, so progress wouldn't be much faster at this point at least even if I did have my accounts. xp
Uhg, I hope they fix things for you. If you guys end up needing a Sentinel's Headplate I just got one in a sale so I could sell it to you cheaper than the going store price. xd

Past that level emotion_awesome Actually need a different cri item for the last level of devilish when compared to demonic ninja

Savage Strawberry

Zero Omega
Skuzy
What does it take to become an artist on this site? And how are people picked to do the job?

Well one typically has to apply, you can find positions/information at corp.gaiaonline.com
Thank you! I am seriously thinking about applying some day. I'm going to finish college and then I might fill one out. C:
Tsuki_Kirkland
Geminatrix

You don’t know that , there’s no way to know if it is as popular. Some accounts that left may of been bots , or trolls. Plus people do leave for other reasons and come back. And you can’t judge based on a single forum. They try to answer as many questions as they can here so its not that they won’t. it may be they haven’t seen your question yet or cannot answer it.
Ok, this will be my last reply to you. Lets take a million users online, comparing it to the 20K online at any given time now. At the million mark, if 50% were bots and mules, that is still 500K online, and 500K bots and mules giving a 25% drop in users . Lets say 70% were bots and mules, that would still be 300K online giving a 15% drop in users and that is at a crazy level of 700k bots and mules. Next I can base my statistics on one forum as this is where people come to try and get change, the 20 (maybe 30 at this point) pages is negligible. As well as that, I have been through the forums, which means my opinion is not just based on this forum but world wide.

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Xya
Snow-rabbit148
Xya
Snow-rabbit148
Xya
Snow-rabbit148

Oops -Candy falls in the sewer- >.> want any? its in the swamp..... DUN DUN DUN

...eeeeeww....

But its nutritious with green vegetables of seaweed and swamp JUICE! gonk

I like veggies but even that is stretching it crying

btw what is a omni moderator? Chocolate? pours rat poison on it- ITS A GARNISH-

An Omni Moderator is a mod that specializes in hacking and scamming cases, but we do all sorts of stuff across the site. We are also volunteers :3

OHHH! I got a request from a hacker named Account verifier something for my password but i did not fall for it since its my first one >n> why all the hackers have usernames starting with or with account verifier its not fair! < they should work for gold!!! btw >u> um ... uh.... this might be rude to ask... but care to donate to mwa =o= lol just wanted to say that the first time to a mod

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tippet v2
Zero Omega
Tippet v2
Zero Omega
Tippet v2
Tippet v2
Thanksgiving was well, had cheesecake..and I love cheesecake. I'm still waiting on someone to actually look into my ban case. Are you guys working on the queue for the banned accounts tickets? It's been about 6 months since I opened my ticket and it's STILL hasn't even been opened by an admin. I understand there are a lot, but I don't really feel the tickets are being gone through at all. Are you guys working on this or just pretending like you're going to help. Because I've been spoken to twice about this in an ATA and one person agreed with me on my case, and the admin I spoke to never even looked at the PM I sent. I'm trying to keep my patience..

My ticket number is "5630-10217618". I added additional information including a screenshot and a link to the profile comment. This "hacking" is over 2 years old and gaia isn't suppose to deal with cases older than 30 days. I want my accounts back, I put time and actual money to my main account. And my sister deserves her accounts back as well. We both have proof we didn't hack this "ex" friend of ours. PLEASE open my ticket.

Shoot me a PM with this ticket ID and I'll poke into it.

Seriously Zero, I already did. You never looked into it, it's still in your "busy" inbox. You're the admin I'm talking about that never looked into it. Plus- if you'd read, I posted my ticket ID number. I'm not sending you another PM that you won't answer. It frustrates me to no end.

My PM box gets a ton of PMs from every ATA. xd I'll take a look into it this week.

:/ I don't believe you. Prove it. If my case isn't looked into by next Monday- I'll be back, to raise some cain. You're speaking to me right now, you know I've been seeking help with this ticket thing. I've been waiting since June and as I said, my patience is wearing thin. I have so many items I miss. I even miss my holiday event items. Seriously..this is ridiculous.
Now, should I send you the same PM again..or "wait" for you to find my last one?

Shoot me another PM just to make sure that I have it and my inbox didn't eat it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff