- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?
- Gaia Fishing: For the past couple of days, whenever I try to save a bucket after I'm done fishing, the captcha will sometimes appear as blank. I'm unable to refresh it to get a new one and clicking "Submit" doesn't work either. Thread about the problem can be found here.
- Page Loading: Is an opt-out being worked on for this? Sometimes it takes a long time for the pages to load. I also dislike the “Loading” message that appears on the page. I find it unnecessary.
2. Thanks for letting us know
3. No, the "Loading" message is there because for some people it take a little bit and it helps avoid confusion about why the page hasn't changed yet if they are stuck waiting a few seconds.
I was wondering if anyone can answer a question ive been wanting to ask for a while now
If you were banned, is there any way that the admins can take the items and/or gold and do some kind of contest or event so that the items aren't just there and not in the economy? Like the word hunt type of event from some time ago, or something?
Hi all! Posting this again because none of it was answered last time:
1: May we please someday get (even knock-off versions of) Phineas and Ferb items? I know you guys rely on sponsorships, and I have no idea what it would entail to get a Disney sponsorship, but would knock-offs / tribute items get around copyright, or is it just a different agreement of copyright as made between Gaia and the sponsor? I ask because I LOVE Phineas and Ferb, as does my partner; it may be childish but it's funny, and I think there's a lot of potential in P&F items to be had. Heck, if there was ever a P&F RIG, I'd buy lots. It's just that awesome.
Just an example of it's awesomeness:
Uh ... if it's not loading for some people, try this LINK
2: I know we got new fishing fish earlier this year, but I had a thought when I was looking back over an old graphic I made. Would it be possible to release special Halloween / Christmas / et cetera fish that come out in the holiday's month each year? So ... you know, maybe a zombified fish?
I just think some holiday fish and crafting items would be kinda neat. I know there's the panic about events for these holidays, but would it be really hard to release a code at the start of the month and let it run until the month ends?
is it possible that we could have more time to get the black friday exclusives?
Since the Black Friday deals are exclusive to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, any exclusive items in it are only going to be available during that time. It doesn't really make sense to run a Black Friday sale for a week after the actual day, after all.