• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
codemonkey37179
Zero Omega
codemonkey37179
Zero Omega
eek

Are you still on the train?

Yes. Just went through Paso Robles heading to Salinas.

Just so everyone knows what we are talking about, Zero's flight back to San Jose from La, was canceled and he had to take a 10 hour train trip back, but that won't stop him from doing ATA!

Exactly! The internet connection is so shoddy, but I've actually managed to get a lot done.

Noob

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Voter 100
Cocoa Puffs or Lucky Charms?

Tipsy Lover

10,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
Just wanted to Uncle Kenny cool Spike croseplay cool

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I love you guys. in all my years youve been pretty cool. Wondered if it was possible to get a mp3 of the car garage song
2. where do you see the site going in the future
3. ill think of something else later.

Scurvy Pirate

II Lilium II
gaia_diamond

Good evening,

What was the reason or determining factor for not including "new" rare fish during the same time Balloonfish, Jellyfish, and Ironjaws were added to Fishing? Was it because of affects it could have to the Market Place? A lack of artists to draw items that could be made from "new" rare fish? Please explain, thank you.

gaia_diamond

Mainly it was just a lack of time and uncertainty on how to add any in.

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I've been trying to catch the ATA for months, but I'm never online when it starts and when I wake up it's over(I live in Sweden). That is why I really would like to have my question answered, it's been bugging me for quite some time.

When are you going to evolve some of the older EI's? Like Vivacenote(Only 2nd gen), Rosamund's revenge(Only 2nd gen) Sainte Ciel(Only 2nd gen) and so on, instead of inventing new ones?

Precious Nerd

Kimiko Doll
milkbun
Kimiko Doll
is it possible that we could have more time to get the black friday exclusives?

Sorry, it will be ending midnight PST tonight as planned. xd

is it possible for gaia to make a gothique marionette ei? i just notice that gaia doesn't have a variety of puppety items. is it possible we could get more on here?
we have a lot of armor, rainbow items, etc.. but it's like pale marionette recolors are the only puppety items we are gonna get. lots of people want a puppet control bar but the marioenttes are so high. if we could get a gothique marionette ei with victorian fashion in it and some control bars in it that would be awesome!

I guess it's always possible though I don't know of any plans. It sounds like a fun theme though!

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Also I wanted to thank Mishiri for this fabulous hair from Wisteria. heart

IRL Gekko

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Geminatrix
lm goblin
Hello, i was recently banned last month and i filled in a ticket to try and acquire it back, they told me the reason i was banned was because i "traded off-site currency with gaia currency. i don't know how they came to that conclusion, up till then the ticket has stayed on "work on progress" is there anything you could do?
im enraged that i have lost my account due to something i haven't ever done. i payed real money on this and it will have all gone to waste because i have been banned.
They will not give you your account back. Same thing happened to me years ago. The devs and gaia owners are greedy. It sucks bro.

Dude, you really wanna say that smack in ATA of all places?

Fashionable Nerd

Doing your mom
Saiphz
Doing your mom
milkbun
Doing your mom
Would you be able to make a red/orange cat/kitten star or dark blue Marionette? D:

Yes we are able. If or when, I don't know.

I hope you do. <3 Thanks for the response.
OMG What if they made a dark purple one?? Or even lime green :0 Or BROWN! Still.... I think Purple and blue would be best.

Purple and blue would be epic. I'd love a lime/neon green cat as well.

Gaia needs a bad a** dragon too. Or a serpent.
YES! I Adore lime and purple. Those are an awesome colour combo. We have WAY TOO MANY black, red, and white items! We have almost NO green, orange, PURPLE, and yellow items! D:

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Stray Cougar
Kann irgendwelcher von Ihnen mir erzählen, was dieser Satz bedeutet?
Gramatically correct would be: Kann irgendwer von Ihnen mir sagen, was dieser Satz bedeutet?

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Hey admins!
What is the weirdest thing you guys have had for thanksgiving? Anyone have any relatives bring something completely gross >.<

-Luna

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Geminatrix
lm goblin
Hello, i was recently banned last month and i filled in a ticket to try and acquire it back, they told me the reason i was banned was because i "traded off-site currency with gaia currency. i don't know how they came to that conclusion, up till then the ticket has stayed on "work on progress" is there anything you could do?
im enraged that i have lost my account due to something i haven't ever done. i payed real money on this and it will have all gone to waste because i have been banned.
They will not give you your account back. Same thing happened to me years ago. The devs and gaia owners are greedy. It sucks bro.

That is not true, that are not greedy and either way greed has nothing to do with being banned. WHen you sign up for Gaia you agree to follow the TOS (terms of service) I believe they investigate when they get ban so its not like they ban , and the TOS even says they can ban you for no reason.

Familiar Poster

Will there be any more recolours in the future ?!
and Will there be any more anime / video game based items ??????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff