BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Constipated Alchemist
For once I'm posting here for something other than alchemy ninja

About a month ago several of my accounts were banned. I've filed a ticket, which has not been replied to. I've emailed usertalk@gaiaonline.com, have not gotten a reply. I've tried messaging a few Admins and Mods, and besides one helpful Omni Mod I have not gotten a reply back.

I understand that it's the holidays and the Admins are very busy, so I've been patient. However, they have found enough time to ban two mule accounts that were created solely to file a ticket, message a few Admins, and message a few friends.

At this point, the best conclusion I can come to is my accounts were banned because of something my wife did on her account(she got a response to her ticket, a vague response without any proof and never got a reply to her reply asking for what exactly she did, and her ticket was closed recently). Since we obviously share the same computers/IP, and from what information the helpful Omni Mod gave me. Still at this point it's nothing more than speculation since all my attempts at talking to someone have failed, besides the Omni Mod, but there is only so much they can do.

So I've come here to ask to talk to someone that can help me with this situation.

Thanks,

Constipated

something to keep in mind that the people who ban and handle ban appeals/ticket/usertalk/etc are typically two different parties. All our responsibilities intersect, but just because you got banned on one account doesn't mean that the tickets/e-mails you sent in are getting ignored. Does that make sense? I'll go ahead and see if I can prod into your usertalk e-mail and see what kind of information we can get for you.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

*stands in a corner mischievously*

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I tackled Black Friday with my sister before midnight right after we returned from dinner on Thursday. I bought some items I was in need of and survived standing in lines for hours. I still have yet to obtain my wanted white and blue Furbies! *grumbles*

1. Rocky Horror items for these coming winter holidays, yes?

2. Is there any way we may receive items that shall allow better and easier ways to cosplay a Weeping Angel that do not include random chance, Alchemy, or high price tags in the CS? You do not know what I had to go through to figure out what would layer over the damn Facepalm item correctly instead of hiding behind the torso, let alone attempting to find the right colours (of which was impossible) and being forced to use the animated pose of Curse of the Gray Wizard in order to get the coloured items monotone. I would gladly pay $5 for a pair of nicely made stone angel wings in the CS without needing to jump through hoops involving the above pet peeves of mine (so long as I have the money to spend, that is.).

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Uncle Kenny was plotting in the gcd earlier, is he plotting to steal xmas? Will we have to gather in a circle and sing b/c Kenny stole xmas?

I have a wishlist for this xmas.

dear Santa Devs,
This xmas I want another charity CI that gives cherubic queen as a prize, I'd also like a forever friends CI that gives out the animals from the original.

I'd like to have an xmas teddy bear.

I'd like an animated toy train that circles my avi.

I'd like another 12 days of xmas items.

I'd like to have npc ornaments since we got dev ornaments last year.

LANZER, is Ultra Satan actually Waffles dyed pink? I demand phottos to prove that you haven't dyed Waffles pink and started calling him Ultra Satan.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sextans
Hello.
It's been a long time since my last account extension was created so i don't really know what the current fee for the trading pass is we have to buy before we can trade between users, we used to be able to buy a Trading Pass of 500g.

I'm aware that the trading pass prevents people from making tons of accounts and sending the 500 gold you get in the beginning to there main account, the 500 gold fee used to stop people from creating mules just to get their starting gold.
But it has come to my attention that many people have been creating mules in order to obtain a free Alchemy Starter Kit which is valued around 8,000/15,000 gold.

My proposal to you Gaia Staff is:
A) You increase the Trading pass fee to 10,000/15,000g
B) You kill the free Alchemy Starter Kit Link

Not to mention they are wasting some good user names on accounts that will never be used again.

Also, I bet some users after reading this post are creating a bunch of mules, User Image which is a violation against the Terms Of Service,right?

That's something we can take a look into. The creation of mule accounts isn't inherently against the rules, but it's what you do with those accounts that we're mainly concerned about.

Scurvy Pirate

Sweet Angel Mary
Uncle Kenny was plotting in the gcd earlier, is he plotting to steal xmas? Will we have to gather in a circle and sing b/c Kenny stole xmas?

BWAHAHA!

Shameless Cutie-Pie

Hi, I was wondering; when you would be putting more bid blast items up?

IRL Gekko

gonk
Uncle Kenny
Sweet Angel Mary

BWAHAHA!

Green Gaian

Krissim Klaw
Maggot
Facial hair? ninja
Turtles don't have facial hair... nor do maggots... =p
And Krissim Klaws don't have mantises. emotion_awesome

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

I just wanted to say thank you for the Black Friday and giving those who couldn't have a chance to quest, one to finally obtain them. heart

Versatile Fashionista

is it possible that we could have more time to get the black friday exclusives?

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Is there any chance that (a) Avatar Arena's score glitch will be fixed and that (b) the spotlight glitch and (c) inability to edit entries will ALSO be fixed?

Because i'm getting tired of the damn thing being systematically ignored.

Golden Egg

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Since you guys are going to show ADS on the new Daily chance how bout doing the same for the loading screens of zomg???

KemoPaw's Wife

Would you be able to make a red/orange cat/kitten star or dark blue Marionette? D:
Maggot
Krissim Klaw
Maggot
Facial hair? ninja
Turtles don't have facial hair... nor do maggots... =p
And Krissim Klaws don't have mantises. emotion_awesome
Do make me get wax and apply it to your face!

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Looking to get more answers to these:

We all know the current setup makes alchemy difficult if not impossible for some users but tha small percent that can do alchemy still struggles with caches*cough look at the gold caches cough*
Wouldn't letting more caches into daily chance help bring down the prices of caches help solve the ridiculous price they are at?

How about decreasing that x50 of everything to a solid x10 like the few other items so we get more for what we worked for?

What are the changes coming to alchemy? specific fixes I mean that explains how it will be fixed.

Will formulas be changed in any way or the cache rig tree be changed?
If so then what happens to those currently working on a formula and gathering countless amounts of game items to make these caches?

I fear those of us that are making a stockpile of trash items to make make a big set of caches at once to save time will later find that the stockpile we spent so much time making will go to waste.

Can we get a longer time frame for collecting old crumpled news papers? those alone drive the caches up 50k since they can only be found in a short amount of time but if we were able to find them over a longer period of time then more could be listed thus decreasing the prices allowing the not so rich a better chance at alchemy.

My last question:
Only time frame of release on the "fix" to alchemy I've heard of is"it will be a new years resolution to fix alchemy etc" but this gives no time frame or even a slight estimated date.
Just because its a new years resolution that it will be fixed does not mean that it will be fixed,things have been chalked up to the list before on things to do list and we don't see any changes for years,so can we please get a estimated date and more information about the changes coming to alchemy?

I want to finish the erebus moon i've been trying to craft since alchemy started emo all I really need now are 15 gold caches and users like me can't pay a mill each to get them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff