Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, now that the new housing editor is finally released, I hope that you all have got a chance to re-decorate your home. We hope to have better social feature for housing and towns in the near future. There are still quite a few bugs to clear out, but that shouldn't take long to iron out.

So how's Breaking Dawn? Any big fans here?

Distinct Explorer

*hi-fives Lanzer and staff on the Housing update*
no, I'm a hardcore twilight hater, Lanzer. A Spit on it and drive a stake through its heart kind of hater

1: Why don't most of our NPC's have last names, like the Von Helsons do? Or the Gambino's?

2: Is there ever going to be an “Ask the NPC”?

3: Are Serene and Jinx related in any way?

4: what's good ol' Fleep up to these days? Do you guys at HQ hang out with him after office hours? Once a staff member becomes a normal user on Gaia, do you try to value their opinions and suggestions like any other user, or do you find it hard to “let go”, and take whatever suggestions they make as if they were still part of the team at HQ?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, Lanzer.

- Now that DMS is out, when will games be added to Buccaneer Boardwalk?

- Once games are added to BB, what will be the next area to be released in zOMG!? I hope it's Durem.

- Thanks for adding the zOMG! power-up bundle to the cash shop. It came in very handy.

- Is the cash tree glitched? I did the 10 offers and it's still there.

- Glad Gaia Homes was finally updated. However, I found a few problems with it. The basic bookshelves and drawer units don't line up properly. My mana tree lamp doesn't want to stay on top of my desk or nightstand. Also, I can't place any of my honorable lamps into my house.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Oh man, so much to talk about this week.

· What's your opinion of the hubbub over Andrew Hussie, creator of Homestuck, objecting to your homage items?

· We can't display avatar equip items in Houses anymore... cry ruined ruined ruined... crying

· Could you pass along a smack upside the head or something to whoever replaced the Bunny Tail in the Sundae's Treat formula with the Bento Bunny? scream from an item that's no longer available and has never been re-released, to an item that's no longer available, has never been re-released, and costs over 100K more on the MP...

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Hey there!
In the past few years decorating the site for the holidays(like bats and snow in the background) haven't really been done.Are the changing headers for RIGs and events the reason why, and if not, could we see the headers change for the seasons again?

How hard do I have to clap for Josie to be a featured NPC in the Xmas event? : D

I'm not going to mess with the bs concerning HS, I'm sure it will be touched upon quite enough. ninja

Dangerous Knight

Many item bugs are ignored. Are you ever going to start fixing any of them? There are a bunch posted in the official item glitch thread here started in February and I don't believe any of them have been addressed. There is also the Avatar System 3.0 forum.

Are you ever planning on using the In The Que forum that was added at the beginning of this year? Why did you add it and then never use it?

With Bidblast you list the day that the listing will definitely finish on, but not the time. Are there any plans to add this in the future?

Rainbow Trafficker

1.) Will we ever find out if Zhivago's his first, last, or just a codename?

2.) Who raised Ian after he escape from Vladimir and will we ever see his adoptive family?

3.) Is there any chance of a Labtech X X-mas event or just X in anything anytime soon?

4.) Your character profiles, can you show them to us?

Deadly Lovergirl

Lanzer
Hello everyone, now that the new housing editor is finally released, I hope that you all have got a chance to re-decorate your home. We hope to have better social feature for housing and towns in the near future. There are still quite a few bugs to clear out, but that shouldn't take long to iron out.

So how's Breaking Dawn? Any big fans here?

stare "Twilight"? Please. talk2hand I root for "Team Belmont", just like my brother. xd twisted

whee Anyway........Is there any chance that we'll ever get to see better clothing styles and/or options (i.e., NORMAL clothing) for female avatars in the Gold Shops? I know a lot of guys complain about the grand majority of Cash Shop items (RIGs, EIs, etc.) being female-oriented, but apparently, they don't notice that when it comes to regular, non-CS clothing, it's the girls who are always getting the short end of the fashion stick. I mean, I usually end up having to search through at least six different stores to find a decent skirt and/or dress that either goes a little further than a virtual six inches below my waistline, or doesn't totally cover up my legs AND my feet. That, and I'm not a big fan of "balloon"-type skirts that are as wide as the "wingspan" of my arms. xp stressed

Loiterer

14,275 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
Hi, Lanzer, Panagrammic, Ubermegatron, et al.

I was wondering if we'll be getting some new Christmas outfits this year, like we got last year? From the shops? And what color they will be?

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

Barton Sweetheart

Hello guys,

First up: THANK YOU for the power ups and THANK YOU for the new area

Just wondering about the progress bar in the zOMG forum, how much does each thing ( example selling a bloodstone in the marketplace or posting the forum) fill the bar up?

When it's filled up again the Deadmans Shadow is open for 3 days again or is it permanently?

What's the next area for zOMG after Deadmans Shadow? Is another area even on the books? ( I have asked this for a few weeks and just wondering still XD )

happy holidays!

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
How often do you guys read the Alchemy formula suggestions and how do you decide which ones to choose?

Also, is there any way participants can get a notification from Bid Blast that their items are up for auction?

Also, when are these item poses going to be fixed (as another user has pointed out). They've been glitched for a very long time and haven't been touched.

Existential Existence
omffg forgot missed again!!!!

Artist of Prince of the Sea? Artist of prince of the sea??? ARTIST OF PRINCE OF THE SEA crying

Also there are a number of items currently glitched where poses do not show up. I remember mentioning Heartbreaker 2 ATAs ago (which is still not fixed).

Other items that contain poses that no longer equip when people try to equip them and save in their dressing room include:

Note: RED is where the item starts to glitch when you try to equip the pose

Fremere's Guard
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Western Zodiac

Heartbreaker

Whatever da f** this is called

& Trick or Treat Tote (EI) [no picture]

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Fractale
*hi-fives Lanzer and staff on the Housing update*
no, I'm a hardcore twilight hater, Lanzer. A Spit on it and drive a stake through its heart kind of hater

1: Why don't most of our NPC's have last names, like the Von Helsons do? Or the Gambino's?

2: Is there ever going to be an “Ask the NPC”?

3: Are Serene and Jinx related in any way?

4: what's good ol' Fleep up to these days? Do you guys at HQ hang out with him after office hours? Once a staff member becomes a normal user on Gaia, do you try to value their opinions and suggestions like any other user, or do you find it hard to “let go”, and take whatever suggestions they make as if they were still part of the team at HQ?

1. Well you know what they say about characters without a last name...
4. He sits in the shadows watching... staring at that which was once his... but he will never have it... never! ...events... myyyyy preeeciousssss...

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
1. Can you give us any update on this giant Gaia vs. Homestuck chaos? (maybe to quell the huge raging fire between the fandoms?) If not, it's okay since it is a business relations ordeal....

2. Is there any plans to make Alchemy more viable for users who aren't insanely rich?

3. Any plans on more Housing items?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hello!

ALCHEMY SUGGESTION!!! *cough*

I was wondering if there was anything in the works for alchemy storage? Like the items I'm collecting that aren't actually found under the alchemy tab in my inventory, for example I have a formula that calls for 20 dragon plushies, it's rather troublesome to wade through them all in my inventory.

I can put them in my storage locker but then when you check your progress the alchemy page doesn't recognize items you have in storage. So anything in the works to fix that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff