Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Genius

codemonkey37179
Raven Ailes Fiore
codemonkey37179
Raven Ailes Fiore
codemonkey37179

Know what would just be downright awesome? If gaia put alchemy recipies for the wings in the black friday mix. can you~?

Sorry, wrong dev. I'm just kept around to make flash stuff work.

crying I'm sorry..I just really really long for lucifers wings yet I'll never have them. can you maye put in a word about more bid blast items or even more chances at getting more luck in seeing the rarer people in ci's then? I had like 5 bundles of dark reflection and didn't see the ringmaster one once.

I have very little influence in that area. You should have asked me the towns question instead. Although the answer would have been the same.

n///n; I'm notorious for my town questions huh.

Umm what are the odds of having them both to stay then?
It seems you have ignored me entirely, admins.

I doubt it's necessary to charge $50 for those items on Black Friday.
You're making extra money from the stupid ads in the daily chance, why charge us so much??

I would just like the know the motive for charging so much for these items when you already make enough.
Thanks.

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
purrfectly yours
* CAN U PLS MAKE CAPTCHAS READABLE ??

Those are quite bad!

Aged Genius

Stubbius
Narumi Misuhara
Raven Ailes Fiore
I seem to feel ignored here. How can I word this. Ok look mind if i ask this gaia?
I know you guys want to kill off towns for towns 2.

What are the odds of having them both? And how much longer do we have to wait for more men items?

The odds are pretty good since currently both are up. Once enough of Towns 2 is complete though Towns 1 will be taken down.

Will we have to rebuild our houses? Will we have to spend more gold to get a big sized house in towns 2?

The sizes or the houses will remain the same for the time being, as will the room prices (as far as I know). You will not have to rebuild your houses, but you will have to pick a new spot. After your spot is chosen, the robots of Akea will safely transport your houses to their new location free of charge.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
codemonkey37179
Lakku
Fluffeh Whip
PLEASE. PLEASE. Will this EVER get updated?! I just want to organize my invetory. crying It's so ginormous and unorganized.
User Image

This. ._.
Is it much of a hassle to put this in action to fix?

I understand your frustration, and it is on our list to fix.

Cool! My inventory is huge, it would be nice to be able to organize it more easily.
Sisky you never replied to my PM confused

Business Noob

I got banned for no reason and i was playing zomg that day and i dont know why cry

karmas lure's Partner

Assimilated Raider

37,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
What about the Loiter Achievement? On October 8th, we were told that we'd need to login 30 more consecutive days, yet I haven't gotten it yet. Yes, I've logged on religiously.

The SentineI's Prince

Enthusiastic Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kelsie Is A Sheep

You're making extra money from the stupid ads in the daily chance, why charge us so much??

I would just like the know the motive for charging so much for these items when you already make enough.
Thanks.

I assume you have seen their financial records then?

Considering they are releasing items either in high rarity or high demand (from Onei to Dark Ringmaster) I see no fault in digging deep for 1 or 2 virutal items rather than wasting a year saving up for either or.

Vicious Mage

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
codemonkey37179
Stubbius
Narumi Misuhara
Raven Ailes Fiore
I seem to feel ignored here. How can I word this. Ok look mind if i ask this gaia?
I know you guys want to kill off towns for towns 2.

What are the odds of having them both? And how much longer do we have to wait for more men items?

The odds are pretty good since currently both are up. Once enough of Towns 2 is complete though Towns 1 will be taken down.

Will we have to rebuild our houses? Will we have to spend more gold to get a big sized house in towns 2?

The sizes or the houses will remain the same for the time being, as will the room prices (as far as I know). You will not have to rebuild your houses, but you will have to pick a new spot. After your spot is chosen, the robots of Akea will safely transport your houses to their new location free of charge.

Thank you :]

Perfect Girl

IM FEELING IGNORED TOO, I CANT BG WITH CAPTCHAS LIKE THIS.

purrfectly yours
* CAN U PLS MAKE CAPTCHAS READABLE ??

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Kelsie Is A Sheep

Thanks.

We're not making extra money from the ads in Daily Chance. If that project makes what is projected it will barely be in the range of what we're currently losing for not having the theater->item grant sponsorships. It's a replacement, not an addition.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
siskataya
Scobre
Sorry for my typos, I usually typo when sick, but can these two questions be answered?
Scobre

1) What is your definition of Gaiaonline, admin, like what do you think is the focus of the site?

3) Can we please get more male items?

Heya Scobre!

Thanks for the questions!

For me, the focus of Gaia Online is now and always has been the community. Everything I do on Gaia is to try and make sure you have a fun, happy, and safe place to be online. I know it sounds simplistic, and sometimes I mess up, but that is the most important focus of all and what I work on achieving.

As for more male items, I can pass along the suggestion! biggrin

Hi Sisky. Yeah rare for me not to ask any zOMG! questions this week. sweatdrop I hope your trip to Hawaii goes well and have fun. Yeah I agree with you about Gaia. I wouldn't be on this site still if it wasn't for the great friends I've met on here. I can think of three that kept me from quitting. Thank you for passing on the suggestion and answering the questions. My male mule needs some item love. I have so much fun dressing him up.
Little Gai
Kelsie Is A Sheep

Thanks.

I assume you have seen their financial records then?

Considering they are releasing items either in high rarity or high demand (from Onei to Dark Ringmaster) I see no fault in digging deep for 1 or 2 virutal items rather than wasting a year saving up for either or.

I assume you don't mind the advertisements clouding up Gaia. Six years ago things were different and it was better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff