• Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Uncle Kenny
Tsuki_Kirkland
Uncle Kenny
Tsuki_Kirkland
There’s a glitch that’s happening with reporting sometimes : It keeps saying :
Database Error : Unable to retrieve topic information from database.

Is it possible to get this fixed? I know reporting is important

Does this happen in a specific thread/forum? Does going back and refreshing the page allow you to report it?

Its not in a specific thread or forum but going back and then re-submitting the report after filling in a captcha fixes it.

Strange, haven't heard many complaints about this. We can add it to the list of bugs but it probably won't be fixed any time soon.

as long as it gets looked at sometime i’d be happy. it makes reporting harder when it happens.Thanks

Interesting Genius

Uncle Kenny

Is there any development on, perhaps, incorporating a justify alignment into the text editor? I've asked for this multiple times but never got a response. Dx

Angelic Nitemare

Opera Phantomess
Ridley Starsmore
Chance bundles?!

AGAIN?!

-Facepalms-

No. Just no. We don't want a CHANCE at a recolor. WE JUST WANT THE RECOLOR. Period. Stick it in a flat bundle? BAM. Instant happy customers.

Have you guys not seen the multiple threads from angry users EVERY TIME this is done?

Please, for the love of all that is good, just put the recolor in the bundle. No chance, no, "Buy during this hour and it's double" Just the bundle, with all the item and be done with it.

Learn from Tinier Me's mistakes. Not repeat them.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Dammit Ridley! I broke the tip button by enthusiastically slamming it.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

You and a few others. My tip notifier blew up for a sec. sweatdrop

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
A Random Act of Terror
Scobre
Chombi
Scobre
Chombi
I see a bunch of body mods to make the girls of gaia skinnier, such as the corset in the modus operandi called Snow White (Cincher) but so far have not seen a body mod to make the female gender a bit more plumper. O.o sayyy something like thiiiis

User Image

You think you may make something like this in the future?

There is the sumo outfit and wingding item to make you kind of plumper, but yes there should be maternity items and more curvy girl and guy items.
Lol yeah but that only focuses on boobs and butt, and the sumo outfit doesnt really match anyones skin color and doesnt really look like its part of the avi. I have a hard time remembering the name of the item, but you know that white shirt with the belly sticking out of it? Its only available to men and alot of women would like the item unisexed, cause it would just look funny in general.

Yeah I know that item and it would be fun to have a female version of that. I know a lot of people love that item to troll with. I did enjoy the sumo day at gold beach in which everyone wore suma outfits.

pst, look at my avi ninja
Nice job terror and yes my guy friends usually come up with better female avis than me.

Leave it to a male to come up with a female plump avi that actually passes for female o3o User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Thanks for answering my question.

Fluffeh: I second this. The organizer is essentially a great feature, which would be greater if it were updated and faster. Storage makes for nice safe-keeping and getting things out of the way so you can see what you have. Maybe add a safe with combination for things we want ensured?

Aged Genius

Raven Ailes Fiore
codemonkey37179
Raven Ailes Fiore
codemonkey37179

Know what would just be downright awesome? If gaia put alchemy recipies for the wings in the black friday mix. can you~?

Sorry, wrong dev. I'm just kept around to make flash stuff work.

crying I'm sorry..I just really really long for lucifers wings yet I'll never have them. can you maye put in a word about more bid blast items or even more chances at getting more luck in seeing the rarer people in ci's then? I had like 5 bundles of dark reflection and didn't see the ringmaster one once.

I have very little influence in that area. You should have asked me the towns question instead. Although the answer would have been the same.

Obsessive Zealot

Lakku
Fluffeh Whip
PLEASE. PLEASE. Will this EVER get updated?! I just want to organize my invetory. crying It's so ginormous and unorganized.
User Image

This. ._.
Is it much of a hassle to put this in action to fix?

I'd like this to be answered, too.
Anyone getting really stressed with the holidays approaching?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Scobre
Sorry for my typos, I usually typo when sick, but can these two questions be answered?
Scobre

1) What is your definition of Gaiaonline, admin, like what do you think is the focus of the site?

3) Can we please get more male items?

Heya Scobre!

Thanks for the questions!

For me, the focus of Gaia Online is now and always has been the community. Everything I do on Gaia is to try and make sure you have a fun, happy, and safe place to be online. I know it sounds simplistic, and sometimes I mess up, but that is the most important focus of all and what I work on achieving.

As for more male items, I can pass along the suggestion! biggrin

Generous Genius

milkbun
Raven Ailes Fiore
milkbun
Arwen
-sneaks in another question or two- ninja

MMOs? Do you play it? What are you playing? And what MMOs are you looking forward to?

Pomeranians.

ninja Arwen out.

I've been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 recently. xd
The fact that there is no monthly subscription is really nice plus it's an awesome game.

crying I'm getting ignored at every turn. can you lovely artists try to make black hair like gogh reed? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sorry, haha, you have one of those hard to answer questions. Yes we can technically make one. When or if it will ever happen, I cannot not tell you but I will keep the suggestion in mind.

;///; thank you so so much... I can only pray its soon. thank you so so much for answering me

oh and um would you mind putting a word out to the mods that the suggested friend thing won't let me see or any of my friends apparently see who is friends with who when we see someone we think we know?

Precious Nerd

Arwen
milkbun
I've been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 recently. xd
The fact that there is no monthly subscription is really nice plus it's an awesome game.

Oh! Nice, that's a great game. Did not know there's no monthly subscription fee on it anymore. eek

It actually never had one. They do sell premium items for RL cash like Gaia, however I haven't felt the need to buy anything yet XD. Like Gaia you can buy premium items with in-game currency. This seems to be the new favored method with MMOs.

Aged Genius

Lakku
Fluffeh Whip
PLEASE. PLEASE. Will this EVER get updated?! I just want to organize my invetory. crying It's so ginormous and unorganized.
User Image

This. ._.
Is it much of a hassle to put this in action to fix?

I understand your frustration, and it is on our list to fix.

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
Haii whomever Admin that answers me =3
I was just wondering if it is at all possible to still see Bessie in the lake? A friend and I tried to look for her but then I realized it may have been a 2011 event that is over and we may not be able to see her. Looking forward to hearing back x3

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Scobre

I pride myself on it emotion_dowant

Before I revealed my actual gender, I used to have half of z!F thinking I was a girl lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dankin
Anyone getting really stressed with the holidays approaching?

Nah, I'm going to Hawaii for a vacation. Hard to be stressed in Hawaii when you are there on vacation! Unless a shark is chomping on you, then that might be stressful, But I don't think Mister Chompy will get me! At least I hope not 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff