Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lucentas
Ohhhh, AtA. I've had a long day at work and it's so great to sit down with a bowl of under-microwaved, lukewarm soup and watch your madness unfold.

Happy early Thanksgiving, all! I'm definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving and I'm hoping I'll be feeling well enough to make myself dinner and hopefully eat a reasonable amount of it. I don't participate in Black Friday, either on Gaia or elsewhere, but I hope you guys make a lot of revenue from it.

I also want to say that I am looking forward to the new Daily Chance. I don't mind the ads at all and I am of course excited about the new items. xD

Haha, I read that as our "lukewarm madness".. I don't sleep enough!

Happy early thanksgiving to you too! Glad you like the new Daily Chance and don't mind the oversized novelty ad! At least we were honest about its size right? xd

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
when will the new daily chance be released?

In a relationship with Everyones Dad

Trash

16,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I'm looking forward to seeing what the exclusive black friday items are!! 8D I'm very excited for this! What's your favourite item in the black friday sale? Mine has to be the fact that you put kanoko's dark reflection in there!!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Castiel Lover
Waffles.

When can we expect the update to Daily Chance to go live?

PLEASE take out the summer tops and amigo pants and silk boxers. There are enough on the site, already.

Will there be any inexpensive things in the black friday sale? I mean, Black friday is about reduced prices, not returning items to a shop. *EDIT* Just saw the new announcement. Those prices are a bit rediculous. Where is the SALE?? $50 for Jet? How about $15??

Also, yes. I'll be out shopping on black friday for season 7 of Supernatural. smile

Daily Chance will most likely go out tomorrow.

Fashionable Businessman

How do you guys feel about the loss of Twinkies?

Mysterious Trickster

Thanks for the update on the Cash Card situation. I was originally going to ask that tonight, but now I don't have anything to ask about! Haha.

Also, I'm glad there is a schedule for the Black Friday sale. I'm looking forward to that.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

If Waffles were to grow old and die one day, will Lanzer ever consider turning Waffles into a pair of slippers to preserve his essence forever and ever? yum_puddi

Foe

17,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Good evening!
Do you think we could get a little more gold updates rather than cash? For the people who don't have any cash.

Familiar Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
So, Someone had finally gotten back to me about my hacked account, and we messaged back and forth about two times before they stopped.

This was a month ago. I thought that maybe they were looking into it, but they haven't done anything, and it's actually kind of frustrating.

Is there any way you guys can try and get back into corresponding with me or maybe give me an update?

Star Worshipper

19,050 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
All I'm curious about is why I haven't been granted the Loiterer achievement, even though I've been on every day since you reset the days to get it. I have other friends who've been on everyday and still don't have it as well.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
yeah, are you guys going to REALLY fix the Loiterer achievement anytime soon? (As well as the subsequent 60 day, 90 day, and 180 day achievements that will follow). It's been way more than 30 days since it's supposed being 'fixed', and I've not missed a login and yet still do not have it.

Precious Nerd

Castiel Lover
Waffles.

When can we expect the update to Daily Chance to go live?

PLEASE take out the summer tops and amigo pants and silk boxers. There are enough on the site, already.

Will there be any inexpensive things in the black friday sale? I mean, Black friday is about reduced prices, not returning items to a shop. *EDIT* Just saw the new announcement. Those prices are a bit rediculous. Where is the SALE?? $50 for Jet? How about $15??

Also, yes. I'll be out shopping on black friday for season 7 of Supernatural. smile

You will notice on the schedule that all the items that were released directly for Cash throughout the year are now 30% off! Plus there will be discounted bundles available just like last year. 3nodding

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
So much good items for Black Friday /).(] but they're so expensive...hehe ^^" shouldn't be complaining, but why so costly? x3

and will Mobile Gaia ever get a trade function and fixed replies to Private Messages?

Angelic Nitemare

Hey Guys.

No question. Just a suggestion.

Your black friday sale needs more mid tier items. I mean, the majority of the items are 30 bucks plus.

NOT an incentive to buy. 5-15 dollar items would be more of an incentive.

Anyway, have a good thanksgiving. I'm gonna go pass out for work now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff