Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nira Kota OuO
How do you guys feel about the loss of Twinkies?

I'm said for the loss of jokes that goes along with it...

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm hopeing that thanksgiving goes well. Anyways now for my question any plans on more male items? Alot my male friends feel that gaia cators to females more.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
milkbun
Castiel Lover
milkbun
Castiel Lover
Will there be any inexpensive things in the black friday sale? I mean, Black friday is about reduced prices, not returning items to a shop. *EDIT* Just saw the new announcement. Those prices are a bit rediculous. Where is the SALE?? $50 for Jet? How about $15??

You will notice on the schedule that all the items that were released directly for Cash throughout the year are now 30% off! Plus there will be discounted bundles available just like last year. 3nodding

Sure, but things directly released through cash shop aren't the expensive rare things that everyone wants desperately. I feel like $50 for Jet could be better spent actually buying and playing the rigs that he is from, and actually getting him and a lot of other items. $50 just seems like it's not a deal at all. And very few people will actually be able to pay that much.

Say 100 people would buy him at $50. (5,000 cash profit)
And maybe 500 people would buy him at $20. (10,000 cash profit).

Do you see where I'm going with this? You could maximize your profit by lowering the price and getting a larger market share.

Sometimes I wish Gaia would hire some economists or marker researchers...

I understand but it's also important keep these rare items rare. A lot of users worked really hard to save up their money to purchase them for millions upon millions.

Trust me, I know. I've been saving up since 2008. And that's what's wrong with Gaia's economy. Rare items are too rare. And your prices sure aren't helping any. (See Back Wings quest).

It's like Gaia is full of 1%ers, or something... Why so super-rich friendly?

Cursed Dragon

The prices of the black Friday sale are just has unfavourable has before.

What I would like to know is, are you ever getting around to fixing the issues with the Loiterer and Timid achievements?
I have yet to get both of those and I have done what I was suppose to and I have reported bugs as well.

Aged Fatcat

7,875 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Uncle Kenny
BladedANGELWOLF
Narumi Misuhara
BladedANGELWOLF
Is the black friday this weekend all weekend long? Im confused by the calender

Yes it runs through the weekend.

Normally im not this confused, thanks for clearing it up ^-^ Also the random ???? Marked one is that this week or next week since it says Monday - Friday at the top.

The ???? items will be available all day starting this Friday and running through Monday like the other items.

Thank you again ^-^ you guys are so awesome. I cant wait for the black friday event also when can we see the pure evil of diedrich being our president o-o that has worried me from some time now

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
marshmallowcreampie
I noticed we haven't had a regular sponsor in a while. You know, the "watch this movie trailer, get an item!" thing. Is there any reason for this? Have the sponsors just stopped coming?

For the most part the industry has moved on from advertising on sites like ours.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
[ Glass_wings ]
What's your favourite emote? emotion_donotwant

3nodding or ninja or eek or yum_puddi

Precious Nerd

exstasia
Hello~ redface

I have a small question. About the Exclusives. Are those unspecified hours or are they for the entire time? <3

I'd love a response for this. It'd stop a lot of the confusion.

They are there for the entire time. 3nodding

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Welcome to the AtA! We talk about all manner of Gaia topics, as well as whatever random topics may come up, including: politics, weather systems, food stuffs, movies and entertainment, and food stuffs. And sometimes we talk about food, too.

Krampusz
No question, but I don't think I've ever posted in AtA before, so just stopping by to say hello! (Also, I am too poor to afford any of the cool Cash shop items for Black Friday gonk )

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Panagrammic

Twinkies == Carbs
Cards == Evil!

Carbohydrates are not evil. Neither are cards. That's like saying sugar is evil.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Mister Monster Guy
Hey guys, I got a question about how the Gaia username system works. If someone's account gets banned, frozen, or otherwise deleted, does their username become an option for new users, or is it forever locked away from ever being used as a username again?

as I understand it .. its locked away . They won’t strip old usernames so it stays with the account.
BOMB4Y
If Waffles were to grow old and die one day, will Lanzer ever consider turning Waffles into a pair of slippers to preserve his essence forever and ever? yum_puddi

Absolutely not.

It'll need two cats for a decent pair of slippers.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Aw man
Well that wasn't my question ^_^
My real question is:
I couldn't help but notice you've made an item called "Pirate King" or something like that...
is this a foreshadowing thing saying that you're going to do One Piece items in the near future?
emotion_kirakira
User Image

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya
Sagebomb
siskataya

Donatello was always my favorite turtle.

Hows the working out going atm, any new goals or achievements you can/want to share?

(love the journal updates)

Oh yeah, I hit 265 on my deadlift last Sunday! I was super exciting - my goal is a 300 pound deadlift and I am almost there.

I'll have more pictures soon, and some of my trainer too. He is super motivating biggrin

ftw, totally awesome. XD scary awesome. Yeah I know you will definitly get there really soon, your motivation is great, and you have a entire comunity behind you as well ^_^.

Pics will be awesome thanks heart

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Hi there~!

Is there anything in the works for future updates to Aquariums? Maybe some new fish in Phin Phang? Or new music for our fishies to listen to? Any new quests?

Would it maybe be possible to add some sort of option to clear all decorations out at once, and maybe one to remove all fish with one click? That would be super helpful! It's kind of a pain to try to click on everything the at a time, especially since some of the items seem to have an 'X' that likes to disappear when you actually try to click on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff