• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Manga/Plot update when?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Would it be possbile to fix a report glitch that keeps happening? It keeps saying :
Database Error : Unable to retrieve topic information from database.

when I try to report sometimes .

Fashionable Firestarter

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet or not but...

Is there a particular reason why you're not letting a fair chunk of us into Heralds of Chaos?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sagebomb
siskataya

Donatello was always my favorite turtle.

Hows the working out going atm, any new goals or achievements you can/want to share?

(love the journal updates)

Oh yeah, I hit 265 on my deadlift last Sunday! I was super exciting - my goal is a 300 pound deadlift and I am almost there.

I'll have more pictures soon, and some of my trainer too. He is super motivating biggrin

Precious Nerd

Castiel Lover
milkbun
Castiel Lover
Will there be any inexpensive things in the black friday sale? I mean, Black friday is about reduced prices, not returning items to a shop. *EDIT* Just saw the new announcement. Those prices are a bit rediculous. Where is the SALE?? $50 for Jet? How about $15??

You will notice on the schedule that all the items that were released directly for Cash throughout the year are now 30% off! Plus there will be discounted bundles available just like last year. 3nodding

Sure, but things directly released through cash shop aren't the expensive rare things that everyone wants desperately. I feel like $50 for Jet could be better spent actually buying and playing the rigs that he is from, and actually getting him and a lot of other items. $50 just seems like it's not a deal at all. And very few people will actually be able to pay that much.

Say 100 people would buy him at $50. (5,000 cash profit)
And maybe 500 people would buy him at $20. (10,000 cash profit).

Do you see where I'm going with this? You could maximize your profit by lowering the price and getting a larger market share.

Sometimes I wish Gaia would hire some economists or marker researchers...

I understand but it's also important keep these rare items rare. A lot of users worked really hard to save up their money to purchase them for millions upon millions.
Is there a way you could work on disabling the popular thread thing? When asking for comments and suggestions people would rather ding that little thing. They don't want to have to give a description as to why they think it's good or bad. Plus I got a lot of negative responses on a thread just because the mods couldn't figure out what the heck they were doing and put the thread in what I thought was the wrong place. Now people clutter my thread with things if you didn't want critiques on the picture you could have posted it in this place. It's ANNOYING when all you want are suggestions. >.>

I have a lot of negativity towards what the mods just did. I respect them and I know they are doing their jobs, but they need to get their heads together and not say one thing while doing another.

Maybe if you have to have the feature enabled people would have to post in order to vote. I don't know. That may be a way to solve it.

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
Uncle Kenny
II Lilium II
gaia_diamond

Good Evening Admins!

Are there any plans to add new Rare Fish to adjoin the "new" fish series? Thank you!

gaia_diamond

Currently, we don't plan on adding any new fish to the lakes. Who knows what could happen in the future though.

gaia_diamond

Okay and thank you for responding.

gaia_diamond

High-functioning Hoarder

What's your favourite emote? emotion_donotwant

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Panagrammic
I've only seen that if you're running the lower resolution mode -- what mode were you running in?

Scobre
Panagrammic
Lurking!

I noticed a new glitch today pan with the targeting being off for enemy units with Hoc. It made it really difficult to do a battle with the target off screen and had to refresh my page a few times in order to continue fighting.

Oh ok that explains it and low resolution mode. xd Ok guess I'll try running it on a higher resolution for now. Thank you for answering and the graphic settings came out really nice.

Scurvy Pirate

BladedANGELWOLF
Narumi Misuhara
BladedANGELWOLF
Is the black friday this weekend all weekend long? Im confused by the calender

Yes it runs through the weekend.

Normally im not this confused, thanks for clearing it up ^-^ Also the random ???? Marked one is that this week or next week since it says Monday - Friday at the top.

The ???? items will be available all day starting this Friday and running through Monday like the other items.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
lanzer
Arwen
Hello Folks! biggrin

The FAQ/HELP page... doesn't seem to get noticed much. Are there any plans to move that link where people will actually see it? Its a great resource, but not a lot of folks seems to see it or utilize it.

Black Friday ... I avoid it like the plague.

How's Waffles? Has he gotten better D: ?

Having the help page sitting in the corner seem to be the convention, though where else would you suggest? We're always open to suggestions.

Waffles has gotten better, but only with constant medication and attention. Hope he'll be healthy one day.

Hi Lanzer. emotion_c8

I currently use 'Centered Site' and it's true there isn't a great location for the link. Maybe when the time comes to re-organize links, placing it within Hack/Scamming/Harassment forms may help folks utilize it some more. It's so under utilize. emotion_bandaid

Thank you! And I am very glad Waffles is getting an overdose of love and attention. cat_3nodding

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
milkbun
Cyrus Farre
So much good items for Black Friday /).(] but they're so expensive...hehe ^^" shouldn't be complaining, but why so costly? x3

and will Mobile Gaia ever get a trade function and fixed replies to Private Messages?

The more costly items are all rare Chance Items that have never before been offered directly for cash. However all the direct Cash Shop items are available at a 30% discount.

Oh~!! I see the black friday discount idea will still be promoted somewhere on gaia then~ that's good ~w~ heh...and i understand the high prices now o3o but...doesn't that also tell people who have those "rare" items that their item(s) will be less valued since more people will have them? o - o it seems this sale will be double edged >w> helping the people who really want the item, and making others who already have the item, feel less rare-like? i dunno how to spell that out xD

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Medalist 100
I have two things for you lovely admins/devs/artists/random others I forgot this evening:

1) You consistently get requests for facial hair options...Any chance of ear hair once you implement this? I cannot describe how much I want ear hair for some odd reason. emotion_kirakira

2) This is not a question...Thank you for the adorable red pandas. I must snatch them up immediately. So cheers to the artist from me.

Vicious Mage

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Castiel Lover
milkbun
Castiel Lover
Will there be any inexpensive things in the black friday sale? I mean, Black friday is about reduced prices, not returning items to a shop. *EDIT* Just saw the new announcement. Those prices are a bit rediculous. Where is the SALE?? $50 for Jet? How about $15??

You will notice on the schedule that all the items that were released directly for Cash throughout the year are now 30% off! Plus there will be discounted bundles available just like last year. 3nodding

Sure, but things directly released through cash shop aren't the expensive rare things that everyone wants desperately. I feel like $50 for Jet could be better spent actually buying and playing the rigs that he is from, and actually getting him and a lot of other items. $50 just seems like it's not a deal at all. And very few people will actually be able to pay that much.

Say 100 people would buy him at $50. (5,000 cash profit)
And maybe 500 people would buy him at $20. (10,000 cash profit).

Do you see where I'm going with this? You could maximize your profit by lowering the price and getting a larger market share.

Sometimes I wish Gaia would hire some economists or marker researchers...

I 100% agree with this. The older gaian's have bills to pay, and make their own money. There is no way I'd pay 50 bucks for the Blessing, even though I've been questing that since it came out. I MAY be more inclined to sneak 20 out of my bank account for it, but 50 is out of the question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff