Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving! Looking forward to thanksgiving dinner? Or are you looking more forward to the Black Friday sales? How many of you are going to line up for deals? Gaia's Black Friday sale is also coming up, get ready to shop!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening!

zOMG! Glitch Fixes: Do you know which glitches you plan on fixing first? If so, can share with us which ones?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Hello! Is there a way that we can get the goatee from SDPlus #327 Hook to layer with the loathing style. At the moment I actually have both equipped, but you cannot see the goatee. Please emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As for the black friday sale. The one item I want I can't get because it is on sale while I be at work. gonk

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╗

Hello Admins, Developers, & Artists. My question this time around, is...
Why have you at Gaia lied to all of your users for so long? If you take a look at this screenshot I took on the 13th of this month, you’ll see that the last 2 threads have the last post of Wednesday, December 31st , 1969 at 7:00 P.M. Created in 2003?... I think not. So why the lies & secrecy? Was the internet even invented back then?! Is this magic?!?
I think you owe your users some answers Gaia emotion_donotwant !!!
Thanks in advance for any & all answers. 3nodding

╚══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

Obsessive Zealot

When will the mobile alerts be fixed?

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Waffles.

When can we expect the update to Daily Chance to go live?

PLEASE take out the summer tops and amigo pants and silk boxers. There are enough on the site, already.

Will there be any inexpensive things in the black friday sale? I mean, Black friday is about reduced prices, not returning items to a shop. *EDIT* Just saw the new announcement. Those prices are a bit rediculous. Where is the SALE?? $50 for Jet? How about $15??

Also, yes. I'll be out shopping on black friday for season 7 of Supernatural. smile

Scurvy Pirate

HDMI
HDMI

Why have you at Gaia lied to all of your users for so long? If you take a look at this screenshot I took on the 13th of this month, you’ll see that the last 2 threads have the last post of Wednesday, December 31st , 1969 at 7:00 P.M. Created in 2003?... I think not. So why the lies & secrecy? Was the internet even invented back then?! Is this magic?!?

HDMI

Magical time warp threads!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I think I'm too poor to afford the Black Friday items, but they look really cool this year. xd

1) What is your definition of Gaiaonline admin, like what do you think is the focus of the site?

2) A lot of the new games don’t seem to have that much related to the Gaiaonline characters, so do you think we could get more Gaia games with our favorite NPCs?

3) Can we please get more male items for our avis because even female Gaians even would love more male related items?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Was in the states a few years ago for black friday, lined up outside the best buy around 2am, big queue. I was severly disapointed by how well organised and how it lacked in the anger and fighting I had seen on the news here.

Looking forward to seeing a price drop in certain gaia bf stuffs ^_^

Omnipresent Demigod

Uncle Kenny
HDMI
HDMI

HDMI

Magical time warp threads!

HDMI

Oh that explains it emotion_awesome
Many thanks for the swift answer. emotion_hug

HDMI

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
how long do we have to wait for HoC?

Hygienic Humorist

Ohhhh, AtA. I've had a long day at work and it's so great to sit down with a bowl of under-microwaved, lukewarm soup and watch your madness unfold.

Happy early Thanksgiving, all! I'm definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving and I'm hoping I'll be feeling well enough to make myself dinner and hopefully eat a reasonable amount of it. I don't participate in Black Friday, either on Gaia or elsewhere, but I hope you guys make a lot of revenue from it.

I also want to say that I am looking forward to the new Daily Chance. I don't mind the ads at all and I am of course excited about the new items. xD

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
first off, a shout out to the admins who dealt with a user who was constantly misleading people in Site Questions and Assistance.

Second, any staff member here a fan of Sister Claire?
Third - who reads Questionable Content and was shocked by the latest character revelation? Would you guys like to have an NPC with ... um ... that particular identity in mind?

(fourth and fifth, would anyone like to enter my contest or draw my avatar?) T__T

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
magical time warp threads, that made me LOL domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers