Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shopper

Okay this was meant for Sagger but I guess he wants to talk today XD.
ANYONE CAN ANSWER THIS.
I'm just really curious, some servers have 3 people in them.
Are those the devs testing stuff out?
Or just lucky gaians having a server to themselves? ._.

Time-traveling Senshi

Platonix
Chibi Halo
Pie
Sagger-AT3
Here!
Late, but here xp

Toadstooooool surprised heart

I don't care how many people said they didn't like the Toadstool, I love it and it makes me so happy to see avatars appear as giant fungi.

That Sagger he sure is one fungi.

You may now groan at my bad pun there. xp
You want to talk bad puns? I've been struggling to come up with a good atomic bomb reference because Sagger's avi is a "mushroom cloud". Anyone want to help out?

I was reminded of an exchange between Sokka and Katara during Book Two of Avatar when Sokka was buzzed on cactus juice and they spotted a giant mushroom shaped sand cloud.

Sokka: (under the influence of the cactus water) It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!
Katara: Let's just keep moving. I hope Aang's okay.
Sokka sad hallucinating, waving arms) FRIENDLY MUSHROOM!!! Mushy giant friend!!

Sagger's our Mushy Giant Friend.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
pirula
I have been lobbying for a Lanzerfish for the aquarium.....someone make a petition!!!

Eudaemon

Yea! I made it!
I'm multitasking...I'm watching Heroes and on Gaia smile

Anyways:
Will the bug where some people can join crews but only make them ever be fixed?
Will the Kokeshi quest be fixed? People are fighting the doll, but not getting rewarded for it, like myself.
Can we have a Lanzer (or the general Gaia staff)-themed EI/MC?
Any more zOMG! Gaia Store items coming?
No Twilight sponsorship? blaugh
Can we have a EI based off of me, because I'm just that cool? Eudaemons are angels, by the way...everyone would love you...LOL

LOL, when I saw the Lazor fish on Friday, I thought it was a Lanzer fish. *Simone runs to the eye doctor.*
Yeah, you strangely reminds me of the guy from Hellboy. biggrin

I don't know, I think my bear hat is worth something, but I never owned the halo.

Robot Chicken is awesome, though I'm still a bigger fan of South Park. Think I'm comparing apples to oranges.

Always love the idea, in fact it spun a lot of other ideas here.

Fried Squash
1.)Do you like my avi? =D

2.) What's the most expensive item you own on Gaia?

3.)Have you ever watched Robot Chicken? (Amazing Show)

4.)What's your thought about Gift-Giving Threads?

Also...zOMG! is amazing.

I'm so addicted. ^_^

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I can look into that, and yes, PM me if that is still an issue. Equipping no longer changes order, but the inventory randomizing may be a different issue.

Runaway Jester
Lanzer
The items should no longer re-arrange themselves anymore. If you use the item re-arranger, you can move them to wherever you want and they should stay in place. :O

Runaway Jester
Hey Lanzer! I've noticed an improvement with the inventories today. How is that coming along? I tried to organize it today, but the items seem to save in random places, and not the place where I put it. Is this going to be fixed as well? gonk

They re-arranged themselves this afternoon. D: I'll try again now. Should I PM a dev if I still have this problem?
SimplySimone
Simone slides in before the end...

Sorry, I got caught up in a project and lost track of the time! There appears to be a lot of Community Spotlight requests tonight - yeah!!

Please PM me with details for Community Spotlight:

- Event/Guild/Cause Name
- URL
- Any special messaging

Thanks everyone! Glad you're enjoying the Spotlight!!
heart SimplySimone heart

Thank you! Just sent you a PM ^_^

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Chibi Halo
Platonix
Chibi Halo
Pie
Sagger-AT3
Here!
Late, but here xp

I don't care how many people said they didn't like the Toadstool, I love it and it makes me so happy to see avatars appear as giant fungi.

You want to talk bad puns? I've been struggling to come up with a good atomic bomb reference because Sagger's avi is a "mushroom cloud". Anyone want to help out?

I was reminded of an exchange between Sokka and Katara during Book Two of Avatar when Sokka was buzzed on cactus juice and they spotted a giant mushroom shaped sand cloud.

Sokka: (under the influence of the cactus water) It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!

YES!
MUSHY GIANT FRIEND...!*runs off to find screencap*
pirula
I can look into that, and yes, PM me if that is still an issue. Equipping no longer changes order, but the inventory randomizing may be a different issue.

Runaway Jester
Lanzer
The items should no longer re-arrange themselves anymore. If you use the item re-arranger, you can move them to wherever you want and they should stay in place. :O

Runaway Jester
Hey Lanzer! I've noticed an improvement with the inventories today. How is that coming along? I tried to organize it today, but the items seem to save in random places, and not the place where I put it. Is this going to be fixed as well? gonk

They re-arranged themselves this afternoon. D: I'll try again now. Should I PM a dev if I still have this problem?

Mmkay! I'm trying to re-arrange it now. Thanks. 3nodding

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Eudaemon
Chibi Halo
Platonix
Chibi Halo
Pie
Sagger-AT3
Here!
Late, but here xp

YES!
MUSHY GIANT FRIEND...!*runs off to find screencap*

Double quoting myself: but watch this!
LEMURS.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD6zkFjRLYQ&feature=related

Sparkly Phantom

Lol.

Thanks for answering my semi-random questions, Lanzer.

^_^

Lanzer
Yeah, you strangely reminds me of the guy from Hellboy. biggrin

I don't know, I think my bear hat is worth something, but I never owned the halo.

Robot Chicken is awesome, though I'm still a bigger fan of South Park. Think I'm comparing apples to oranges.

Always love the idea, in fact it spun a lot of other ideas here.

Fried Squash
1.)Do you like my avi? =D

2.) What's the most expensive item you own on Gaia?

3.)Have you ever watched Robot Chicken? (Amazing Show)

4.)What's your thought about Gift-Giving Threads?

Also...zOMG! is amazing.

I'm so addicted. ^_^

Rainbow Trafficker

Will Zhivago, Edmund, Devin, Lex, or Natasha be in the Christmas plot at all? o 3o

Time-traveling Senshi

Sagger-AT3
emorexic-pimp
Sagger-AT3
Fried Squash
Also wondering...

Do you like my signature?

It get's a lot of laughs apparently. =]

Where's Sagger? *glances*

Aaaand...how is everyone doing tonight? =3

Here!
Late, but here xp
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

YOU MADE IT!
and you have a new avi too

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Now I've caught up with the thread. No questions for me, so I can just blabber.
My tank hit 100% health this weekend, w00t!

Gee Mr. Fungi you must have missed me ask you if you had any projects on your plate for the near future.
Timmy will have his come back, probably during Christmas too! Stay tuned!

I'm being summoned to have ramen. biggrin Have a great week everyone! Do play more zOMG and give us more feedback please!

Lord Master Link
Hello lanzer. I have a very important question. What happened to Timmy? He's just sort of dropped off the map.

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pixelated Carmie
pirula
Pixelated Carmie
Pirula are you one of the developers of ZOMG? ._.

no, just a player smile

I work on the rest of the site, which currently means inventory, but can include shopping, forums, guilds, etc.

Ohh I see n_n.
How far are you on zOMG? I'm on the mushroom quest XDD.

I had a tough time with the mushroom quest! I am now on OMGWTF which is realllllly haaaarrrrd.
Chibi Halo
Sagger-AT3
Fried Squash
Also wondering...

Do you like my signature?

It get's a lot of laughs apparently. =]

Where's Sagger? *glances*

Aaaand...how is everyone doing tonight? =3

Here!
Late, but here xp

Yay it's Sagger!! So do you have any new projects in the works for the near future?

Most of what I've been doing lately is still related to fighting bots. We're getting better and faster and we make fewer mistakes, and hopefully, we'll stay ahead of the botters for a while. When everything works smoothly, you don't see and feel any of it, which is what we aim for. But it still takes up a lot of my time.

I'm not so sure about how near it is, but I'm working on re-designing the gold grant system. Not the technical part, but just determining how much gold should be given to each activity, and maybe adding some gold to activities that currently don't grant gold. L0cke had an awesome idea today about how to get PMs to grant gold without the danger of too much spam, for example, but we still need to figure out if it could work. The good thing is: we're doing good on fighting bots, so we can give more gold without having rampant inflation. Yay!

Other then that, it's a very busy time in school...

Later edit: I type so slowly, that I missed the whole mushroom talk. heart xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces