12,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Lanzer, will you marry me? cool

User Image

Fluffy Creature

Hey Lanzer and devs! It’s getting cold where I am, you lucky Californians.

1. We seem a little low on EI’s as of late. You aren’t phasing them out are you?

2. Cake, pie, cookies, or icecream? (Or other dessert of your choice.) And what do you think your favorite NPC’s dessert is if you have a favorite?

3. Want to hint at anything you‘re planning? Anything at all. I want more things to look forward to.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ya its shayla
User Image

hi platonix!
hi everyone!

User ImageUser Image

Hi. I'm glad I managed to get on the first page; I got here as soon as I could. I've been stressed about not knowing whether AtA was going to start now or at its old time. I do hope Lanzer answers i am with u all the way's question about that...if she hadn't asked it I would have.

Liberal Genius

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hi again Lanzer and Gaia staff! I have some more questions:

Soulbound items are unable to be put into our “Storage Locker”. Will this nuisance ever be fixed?
Also, will the “Inventory Arranger” and “Sell an Item” page (in the Marketplace) ever be updated?

Lastly, still waiting for word about those Null Fragments and who is the head of “zOMG!" with Qixter’s departure?

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.BAA!
Will we ever see past promotional worlds return, especially characters such as the mermen from Venus world? I know Jaws came back but is that permanent in our tanks?

O.G. Hunter

Troy the confuzed

1. We seem a little low on EI’s as of late. You aren’t phasing them out are you?

2. Cake, pie, cookies, or icecream? (Or other dessert of your choice.) And what do you think your favorite NPC’s dessert is if you have a favorite?

3. Want to hint at anything you‘re planning? Anything at all. I want more things to look forward to.

Pfft, it isn't hot here in California! It's FREEZING actually. D: I have too many short-sleeved shirts even though I love winter clothes (maybe it's because my favorite clothes are too expensive?).

@Platonix: I really do hope it goes back to 6:00 o'clock. It's quite difficult to get my homework done beforehand.

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
An idea for any EI artists that are lurking:A time-traveler's Closet. Basically popular clothing styles from throughout the decades. It could also be expanded to different regional fads.

Fluffy Creature

i am with u all the way
Troy the confuzed

Pfft, it isn't hot here in California! It's FREEZING actually. D: I have too many short-sleeved shirts even though I love winter clothes (maybe it's because my favorite clothes are too expensive?).

@Platonix: I really do hope it goes back to 6:00 o'clock. It's quite difficult to get my homework done beforehand.

What's freezing to you? It's 44 degrees F here, and that's only moderately cold. I hate Ohio...
Troy the confuzed

Pizookies biggrin
We lined up everyone in a row, threw furniture at them and recorded the sound that everyone made when they got hit. biggrin No, there are plenty of public domain sound effects out there, a few of us did spent hours going through the libraries.

Costco. We're gonna get a turkey and try cooking it.

But of course! We need to be in the know. wink

Inu_Hero
Hello Lanzer and Devs!

Questions for Lanzer and Devs:

1. For the zOMG sound effects, did you use anything in or out of Gaia HQ to help make them? Did the Gaia employees help make them by making different sound effects with their voices for each sound effect and then were the sound effects manipulated on a computer program afterward? Or were all of the zOMG sound effects computerized?

2. Where will you be going for Thanksgiving?

3. Are you going to go see New Moon?

Thank you! : D

Divine Muse

crazy spork i am
Troy the confuzed

Pizookies biggrin

I spy a dev! *ply's you with cookies*

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hey gaia, wassup?

im late tonight (but well-fed). i'm planning my twilight nigh already biggrin

Fluffy Creature

crazy spork i am
Troy the confuzed

Pizookies biggrin

Hey Spork! That looks soooooooooooo goooooooood crying
Now I'm starving and craving fancy chocolate. Thanks, thanks a lot. stare

EDIT: Hi pirula!

Girl-Crazy Genius

With hearts immortal, we stand before our lives

Oh wow! I almost forgot about this tonight.

Anyway...

1. Are there any plans to honor Qixter with an SDPlus Doll for his contributions to Gaia Online?
2. If as a freelance writer I were to write an event plot and submit it, would it be considered?
3. Filler Question: What are your favorite classic animes (at least 10 years old)? (Directed to any admin who wishes to answer)

A soul against oblivion, forever asking why

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces