Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Mark Twain 100
HEY LANZER AND ALL OTHER ADMINS
First of all is the traditional cookies. (: Or if you wants some jelly doughnuts, they're over there. Not really, but it would be nice n _n

Long time no see. Well, as always, got a couple of questions of you guys. I don't expect a yes or no, though it would be fantastic. Since I'm human, I do understand how some answers are either hard to answer or inappropriate. So if you guys feel uncomfortable answering any of these, say so, I won't mind (:

My Q's
  1. What are the probabilities of spotlighting profiles?
      Ok, here's the situation. If any of you guys hang around the forums, and within them used to lurk at the depths of the Profile Discussion you shall see the forum has "died" to what most of us call it. I used to be a regular, and am no longer. I'm not a regular on gaia anymore, actually. The only reason I am logged in today is because of the Profile Discussion. It was there were my roots as a Graphic Designer and Web Developer started, which is why I look out for the subforum. Problem is, most of the amazing profile designers are no longer active. At least from my point of view and personal experience, at least I, lack of motivation. What do I get from making an awesome profile? My fellow gaians at the PD won't be that amazed and will demand more from my work, and there will always be this small competition between us. But, what do we get? The satisfaction of knowing we are great? Recently, I made a thread called Amaze Me PD, in which there has been 3 pages of ongoing in-depth conversation. Some of the old regulars showed up, and we are all so demotivated. What I'm trying to ask from you guys is to care about this minority in Gaia, the profilers, that honestly could take a big part. Profiles are inflated, some are reaching the one million gold price, and the quality will never be as equal as to what it was. Help the inflation, help grow new artists, that's what I'm asking. So is it possible? Maybe the profile spotlight being back? A profile arena?

2. Regardless of the question above, how important do you, personally as an administrator, consider profiles?
      Just for statistics (; Compare with: Avatars, Inventory, Games, Forums and Achievements. Thanks! C:

3. Any suggestions you guys personally can give us, regular users, to bring back life to the PD?
      I am not the guy to demand, I'm more of the action kinda guy. Therefor I obviously wouldn't have a problem helping to bring back life to the PD. It would be completely irrational for me to demand but not be willing to take part in the resolutions. :3 So guys, it's your time to demand :D

4. What's the division of the forums that's most active in your perspective?
      Chatterbox is our of the list,please D: Too much Spam. I'm talking about forums that have their own inside community. :3

That's all for now folks. I'd appreciate you guys answering my questions. feel free to say a quick answer if you'd like, but if you could expand I'd appreciate it. Love ya guys c: Sorry if I sound edgy, I'm kinda stressed lately.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Uncle Haijin

3.) If Edward Cullen bit the Star Siblings, would they sparkle twice as hard?

No, time would stop. Then the universe would collapse in on itself, matter and anti-matter would swap and we would all... *cough* *cough* Dammit Diedrich what did I tell you about using mind control!!! *Waves hello to everyone and chases Diedrich out the building.*

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
hey DJ helsing, where are the next meet ups going to take place at

also i have to say this

"Mr. D.J., spin it one more time
We gonna play it back to back, we gon' rock it two times
Move your feet with me, move your hands with me
See how easy it's gon' be for you and me, you see"

Bloodsucker

Which type of item (such as shoes, accessory, etc.) do you think we (as a community) have enough of, and which type of item do you think we don't have enough of? smile

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Uncle Haijin
1.) How are those character bios coming along?

2.) When is a new plot update coming out?

3.) If Edward Cullen bit the Star Siblings, would they sparkle twice as hard?

3) this is a guess but i think they would!

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Contradictment
are autocash items being released as you joined, or all at once?
and will we EVER know the artist(s) of the hidden ace? sad
i got ignored last tiiiiiiiiiiime.

im definately going to go see harry potter

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200
1 question:

Are you watching the Harry Potter movie that's coming out on Friday?

Mysterious Trickster

The Walking Dead... DO YOU WATCH IT?!
If not, you all are missing a great show.

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
DJ Helsing

i love harry potter too? xd
Wolfram Asher Davidson
Lanzer and crew, i can't help but state that this is a major issue.

i think the number of times people FAILED before even getting to the first event is proof enough of saying that this problem is going to cause the chance game's popularity to drop. Even Gem2niki wondered why their creations for Neon Core wasn't yet on the market.

There seems to be a bit of gameplay aspects that weren't communicated properly. From what I know, some specific items are obtained when you select the option to forfit, and not by having to "win" the scenario. In hindsight, that's rather confusing and we'll definitely have better messaging moving forward.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Contradictment
DJ Helsing

i love harry potter too? xd

think that was suppose to be to me? xd i noticed my post disappeared and yours was doubled. i think diedrich is up to something... lol!

so, midnight showing of harry potter? biggrin

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
LANZER.
biggrin

` Can we please have LOST items? Like, old temples, smoke monsters, Dharma jump suits?
You could even call it FOUND, in case you want to avoid copy rights.

` Can we get another movie? Like the one we had with Louie/Ian/Moria?
That would be amazing!!

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
seductive pheromones
hey DJ helsing, where are the next meet ups going to take place at

also i have to say this

"Mr. D.J., spin it one more time
We gonna play it back to back, we gon' rock it two times
Move your feet with me, move your hands with me
See how easy it's gon' be for you and me, you see"

Were currently working on the battle plan for Gaia Offline Events in 2011

If everythign works out we will be adding 6 more conventions to the Convention Tour and Hopefully adding 2 more Meet Ups

In addition to that i just want to make sure its clear that everything is still tentative. I'm working hard for everything to line up right so hopefully it will smile

Also once we start finalizing stuff I'll start updating the landing page so keep an eye out for that.

Even then you never know we may add even more events throught the year as we go smile

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
seriously_me
1 question:

Are you watching the Harry Potter movie that's coming out on Friday?

"Oooooooh Yeeeaaaaaah" I already got my ticket >.<

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
scullylam
think that was suppose to be to me? xd i noticed my post disappeared and yours was doubled. i think diedrich is up to something... lol!

so, midnight showing of harry potter? biggrin

damn that diedrich! him and his shenanigans.
and noooooo, i'm not that much of a dedicated potter fan!
i need my sleep you know. :3c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces