Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Toriki-chi
*first time in an AtA* ninja

Haiya! I'm here to help a friend of mine (Princess-Orphelia) to ask a question since she can't attend the AtA this week. So~

- Can we have the option to purchase more Outfit Storage Slots? For users such as Orphie who love to save outfits, 20 slots just isn't enough. sweatdrop

And now for my own question.

- Will we have the option to purchase items in bulk in Gold Shops one day? This feature would be very useful to users who like to buy things in bulk (Orphie and I *cough* ). whee

Welcome to AtA! Say hi to Orphelia for us - she's always a good seed to have about biggrin

We'll pass along the request for more outfit saves. Seems like a cool idea that people have really liked. Plus saving outfits is just darn handy!

As for purchasing items in bulk in the gold shop, we can look into that, but it might not be possible without a ton of work. Goodness knows the issues there were to be had with granting pancakes en masse!

Appreciate the suggestions though ^^

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sen Natsu
Bellecoso
Bellecoso
Being a plot addict, I have got to know:

When is the next major plot installment?

I want to know Cresento's fate at this point!
He will be found guilty of crimes against gaia and be sentenced to a life without shirts.

>////>

I'm...actually pretty okay with that.

But nah, seriously 8P

His ship was left behind, Nicolae double crossed him, and he's willing to throw his life away because he failed his objective.

I NEED to know!!
Castiel Lover
Very happy about the real life election results (aside from the republican majority in the house, still).

Waffles companion. And why wasn't Waffles running against Diedrich? I mean, he is in charge of everything over there, right? wink

We all know how the election if it's Waffles against Diedrich. wink Waffles is gearing up for the 2016 election at the moment.

Smitten Risk-Taker

Zero Omega
vegasshopgirl
Zero Omega
Ma Ajmala
Zero Omega
Ma Ajmala
um I just want to say hi blaugh

Que paso.
Nada y tu?

Nada mucho.

impressive Spanish skills Zero xp
hola, que tal?

Estoy bien, y tu? (Screw accents)

muy bien, gracias
que sorpresa poder hablar contigo en otro idioma

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
"Apologies if this question has already been answered, but can you make the Loiterer Achievement retroactive for the users who have logged in for 60 + days please? I don't think I can stand to log in for another 30 days which will end up being 90. Even though I do log in every day."

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
lanzer
Haunted Bliss
I recently downloaded the Gaia Android App for my Samsung Galaxy SII.
I got it a week ago and I still haven't been able to even get past the log in screen.
Apparently, my username and password aren't correct even though I made sure that it was.
Is there anything that I can do?

We'll look into this. Will PM you if we found anything. Thanks!

Thank you so much!
And you're welcome.
smile

Dapper Darling

Hi again!

I run the big item listing that strives to gather and archive all the lolita and lolita-esque items on the site. A lot of the staples of the lolita themed wardrobe don't come up on a tag search of market place listings. The list I maintain could essentially be nixed if users had a way of suggesting tags for certain types of items so searching was made easier. While that would put me out of a job, it would be nice to have properly tagged items!

Is it possible for a user suggestion based market tagging system to be implemented some day?

Hugs!

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Zero Omega
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
^^'

Is there away to block someone from replying to you?
When you have them on ignore.
Seeing their name pop up.
Gets a little annoying.

I was sort of disappoint with the election.
It was crazy.
Main reason.
Why I didn't vote for neither of them, went with the 3rd party.

If you've ignored them then that's pretty much all you can do in the meantime. Uncle Kenny has been working on some enhancements to the ignore system though.

^^

Oh, okay.

Aged Genius

HeIIraiser
codemonkey37179
HeIIraiser
codemonkey37179

Just wondering if I could get a definitive answer on this?

Well, as I said on page 3 of that thread, that I am considering it. I've put it on my checklist. So there is a good chance.

You should put it at the number 0 spot.
;D

Lol, I don't think so. I've got a huge list ahead of it. I have to do it when I'm already working on the housing editor.

Obsessive Player

Bellecoso
IslandGinger50
Can you make Backwing Formulas available in Bifrost ? Even if 500K?

That would be nice. Hell, even for 1 Million!

AND it would make sense, considering Nicolae wants to profit off his accidental backwings discovery.

Yeah, they take so much to complete anyway!!
Admin, what do you think ? Please!!
MP prices are ridiculous for Formuka 1.
And, when will Level 10 allow completion?

Dangerous Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Opera Phantomess

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

I'm sure for them it would be more of a challenge accepted moment xP
I feel like I would probably donate a lot to them just to see them actually exist xD

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Arch Angel Neko
Zero Omega
Arch Angel Neko
Hello Dear Sirs,

Lanzer, sisky and all other mods and fellow Gaian's here attentding the ATA

I would like to ask for help regarding a perma band my girlfriend got ( ii Blood Knight ii ) & one of my accounts ( ii_arch angel neko_ii ). It was an unfair ban for it happened with a group of people who has been harassing us in zOMG (her & my friends as well) they filed a "flaming" report against her and a few of my friends. A few mule accounts has also been targeted by the said group.

Can I please ask any of the mods here for help regarding this matter? Thank you and a blessed day to you as well.

Have you already filed a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help ?

Thank you for replying and I have already filed a ticket.

It says I need to have people back up my statements. Seriously flaming bans is unfair, for it renders the reported individual helpless. Esp if the *ban team-handling the bans* request for such items like pictures and print screens and such when the event took place for how can we produce such items if the ones harassing us planned this for weeks or months already?

That seems... Strange, send me a PM with the ticket ID and I can take a look into your inquiry/clear up anything that might be confusing.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Uncle Kenny
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
^^'

Is there away to block someone from replying to you?
When you have them on ignore.
Seeing their name pop up.
Gets a little annoying.

I was sort of disappoint with the election.
It was crazy.
Main reason.
Why I didn't vote for neither of them, went with the 3rd party.

I have some enhancements for the Ignore system coming up that should remedy this.

^^

Oh cool.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
milkbun
Doom Lemons
Doom Lemons
How are you guys today? Any plans for an animal-destruction themed EI after bunnihilation? I'd love to see a Guinea pig theme! *not taking orders from my two adorable piggies glaring at me* eek

We'll most likely continue the tradition and make another animal EI after Bunnihilation is done but as for what animal (OR MAYBE EVEN NOT AN ANIMAL!), I'm not sure what.

Sweeeeeet. The piggies are gonna Pigsterminate me. O_O

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
HeIIraiser
Zero Omega
HeIIraiser
Zero Omega
HeIIraiser
Zero Omega

'Sup Brony boy?
emotion_dealwithit

What's a Brony?

Let me Google that for you.

What's a Google?

What's with asking rhetorical questions?

What's a rhetorical?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces