Maggot
siskataya
Maggot
So, how about that facial hair?

How about it? XD

Oh look, you are finally turtle-y! Well done biggrin

How about it? emotion_donotwant

If only I could turn around, but then I wouldn't look like a turtle. emo

No updates on more facial hair yet - I'll let you know if this ever happens!

And yes, you look like a backwards Raphael. You little facial-hairless TMNT Maggot you!

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I just wanna know if we'll ever have garlands and tinsel available for our Gaia Homes Christmas Decorations.

Invisible Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
zieLiz
da_evil_candy
will the millionaire achievement ever be fixed? i have earned a million more than once and have not received it yet
and ello :3
I had to lose some gold to get exactly 1 million before the achievement was granted. 3nodding

well ive done it before and it says its granted but i never see in on there
Mysterious Dragon X
Sen Natsu
predictable results would ruin the surprise and the allure.

im tired of getting curtains, expecting something shown on the rig, thus my question.
Do what I do.
1: buy rig
2: don't play rig
3: sell rig to gambling addicts
4: buy crap I want
5: ????
6: PROPHET

Kaori Yuki's Kouhai

Fanatical Puppy

21,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Zero Omega
imagine wolf
I had been banned last week, here is the message

You have a message from the Gaia Online administrator:

Your account Imaginary Wolf is permanently banned because of the following reason:

Terms of Service Violation - Sexually explicit content

Rules and Guidelines: http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/index.php?info=rules

7. Sexually explicit posts may be deleted. Soliciting or engaging in cyber sex or mature content role play is not allowed on Gaia Online.

The term "sexually explicit content" includes materials such as explicit photographs, text, artwork, video, or cybersex conversations. Posting, requesting, distributing, or offering sexually explicit content anywhere on Gaia (including, but not limited to, private messages, the forums, profiles, Towns, games, and arenas) is strictly prohibited.

For general information on why an account may have been banned, or if you wish to inquire about your specific account ban, please check our Help Center article called "Why was my account banned?".

To access this article, please take the following steps:
1) Go to our Help Center which is located here: https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694

2)Type the phrase "Why was I banned?" into the search text field. This should bring up the list of topics related to the "Why was I banned?" search.

3) Click on the link that says "Why was I banned?" and you will bring up the article on this topic.

If you have any questions please use this form to contact Gaia:
https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694&task=knowledge&questionID=380

----------------------------------------
Privacy Policy:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/legal/privacy

Terms of Service:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/legal/tos
----------------------------------------
Gaia Online and all images associated with GAIA Online are (C) Copyright 2003 - 2012 Gaia Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Gaia Online P.O. Box 612680 San Jose, CA 95161-2680

where i understand i had been banned

i dont understand the exact reason, ive worked very hard on my account here and reported any violations i had found, my question is, what did i exactly do to violate the rules

To get some more information about your ban, you can file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help .

i filed four, for what ever reason i havent been replied to for them yet, i understand you guys work hard, but i had been banned last week, which has also been the week were about 5 other accounts had been banned in the cb for the same reason, the same message applies as well, to be honest i just want the stuff back i worked so hard for, i was extremely depressed when i was chatting with a friend and then i change the page to find out i had been banned

Dangerous Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
You guys should totally make rainbow backwings O.O
They can do crafted by combining all 6 of the current large backwings xp

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Dear Admins

so I've completed the achievement for the Halloween events this year. The achievement is listed under my "available achievement" section, however I still don't have it...?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Two things real quick

Thank you thank you for the updates to the AMC forum , the forum looks so much better now that its been cleaned up. But will the AMC be getting a rules update? We could use one about fan made stuff not really going in the forum what classifies as low content in the forum.

Have you considered updating the arenas?

Already something we're considering. Re: AMC rules.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dear admins... I would really like to ask a few questions about the ipod app. It's a bit frustrating that you have everything of forums on the app except for guilds. Some of us don't have access to computers all the time or have the time to wait for the website to fully load up on a tiny screen, and I would very much like... well not like but LOVE if you guys did something about this. I also want to know why there is only the market place and not shops on there too? And if we can dress up our avi's in the 'dressing room' part, why can't we on the marketplace and everything? Like I said... not everyone has access to a computer 24/7 and rather only a tiny screen. I hope to hear back from you guys soon!

Love,
Yours truely! <3

IRL Gekko

Lei_Trigar
Uncle Kenny
Lei_Trigar
Hey guys,

Just wondering if the Loiterer Achievement is still broken, I log in every day (even before it was out) and I've yet to get it, and its been over 30 days since the Dev notice went out saying its been fixed.

Thanks.

Yep, it's broken. We're working on a fix for it currently. Just sit tight for the moment.

Man, by the time its fixed I would've gotten the 180 day one (if there is one). xp

May I ask as to what broken or what is causing it? Cause I notice more and more of the people in my friends list is getting it as time passes. sweatdrop I feel so left out. emo
We wish we knew what was broken. xd

Unbeatable Hunter

6,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
can you guys make it so we can decorate houses with game items?

cool my name's Jin and i approve this message cool

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
siskataya
MsRarity
How much do you guys love your jobs?

I love my job a LOT - I don't think I have enough words to describe how awesome I think it is to be able to help this community biggrin

If you enjoy helping the community so much, could you help me by tutoring me in math?

Gotta give me credit for trying... sweatdrop

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I never play full games -- I'm always starting a game, trying something to reproduce a bug, and then forfeiting.

That said, once some of the glitches are ironed out, I plan to compete with JK and L0cke for the leaderboard -- but it's going to be tough, those guys are good. I think right now if we had a devs vs. artists HoC faceoff that the artists would completely dominate.

Sweet Angel Mary
Panagrammic
Hey, guys! Mostly playing HoC but will also be sniping questions as appropriate.

Was JK and L0cke in a competition last week for the top of the HoC leaderboard? How come you don't make it on the leaderboard?
imagine wolf
Sen Natsu
imagine wolf
I had been banned last week, here is the message
I can't say, but from what it looks like, you went over the pg13 rating limit here. A mod would probably need to discuss this in private.
but i hadnt thats the point
well, may want to talk to a mod then.

Angelic Nitemare

ChrisHemp
lanzer
ChrisHemp
will we see an update to the iOS app to support the iPhone 5 full screen?

We're looking into it. Time to get rid of the top and bottom bars, yes.
great! will new features be looked into as well? ie: trying on items in the marketplace
or some of the issues be fixed? ie: replying to a PM and it just having the other user receive a broken quote? or deleting a PM on the app, but it still there on the site?

~Is splashed...~

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get holy water out of Dander ears?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff