Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I'm pretty sure you guys have heard news of TinierMe shutting down. In the case that you find yourselves having to go through such a situation (which is probably highly unlikely, lol), how do you think you would deal with it? Do you think you would be able to handle it a lot better than TM did?

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Can we expect an accessory update any time soon? A BIG one?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Two things real quick

Thank you thank you for the updates to the AMC forum , the forum looks so much better now that its been cleaned up. But will the AMC be getting a rules update? We could use one about fan made stuff not really going in the forum what classifies as low content in the forum.

Have you considered updating the arenas?
lanzer
SiCotic Oz
1. How can I turn off achievements?

2. HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT!?!?!?! xd

Sorry no switch to turn off achievements at this time. Why not gain free points from doing stuff on the site?

How can I make it so I just can't see them? They just bother me for some reason.

What are the points good for? No offense, I just don't know anything about achievements or their purpose.

Professional Genius

da_evil_candy
will the millionaire achievement ever be fixed? i have earned a million more than once and have not received it yet
and ello :3
I had to lose some gold to get exactly 1 million before the achievement was granted. 3nodding

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
HDMI
HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╗

Hello admins, developers, artists. My question this time:

1. Will the August 2012 Wii Giveaway Contest winners be announced anytime soon or has no one won it yet? I haven’t noticed any announcements on this yet.

Please see the first post of the sticky located here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/contest-archive/august-2012-wii-giveaway-contest/t.81309321/?_gaia_t_=7562

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
taylorgordon
Zero Omega
taylorgordon
Will you fix the botting issues with the slots and fishing soon? Also, can you tell me if there will be an app for a minigame on IOS?

What sort of botting issues are you seeing with these two games? I think we've found the number of bots within in Fishing and Slots is significantly down.

Not much, just wondering. What about the IOS app? Will it ever feature a minigame such as Slots?

You mean making Slots available on iOS devices? Probably not because they're all done in Flash and Apple doesn't use Flash. As for stand-alone games? It's possible, but not something I can make a call on, that's all for our devs to decide.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
milkbun
Sweet Angel Mary
Since a black friday sale has been confirmed, can we please get the schedule of items to be released this week? It'd help users know how much cash they need if the schedule came out sooner than it did last year.

Will cherubic queen get rereleased? Will the animals from the best friend forever ci be rereleased?

How high will prices be in the black friday sale?

Will we get another silver bells-type item this year, you know the animated evolving item?

Sorry these are all questions that we can't answer ahead of time xd

Can you at least answer if the schedule will come out sooner than it did last year? Last year it cam out on like Wed. so users had to rush to get cash and Thurs. was thanksgiving.

Tipsy Lunatic

Hey guys. c:

@Lanzer; Yes yes yes, Diedrich is the bomb. I can't get enough of that little fuzzball. emotion_awesome
I follow politics a decent amount; I'm not up to my elbows in it. That being said, I'm happy with the results for America, and I think the majority of voters made the right decision.

As for questions... lawl I really don't have any. But I thought I'd just post here and express how much I love you guys and appreciate the time and effort you put into the site. Keep up the awesomeness! <3

Noob

hi desu

when will you announce the items for black friday?

Obsessive Player

Darkened Fay
Uncle Kenny
Lei_Trigar
Hey guys,

Just wondering if the Loiterer Achievement is still broken, I log in every day (even before it was out) and I've yet to get it, and its been over 30 days since the Dev notice went out saying its been fixed.

Thanks.

Yep, it's broken. We're working on a fix for it currently. Just sit tight for the moment.

Oh its an actual issue? I know I've signed on more than 30 days in a row before. Heck, I think I have now too.

So, will we have to start our 30 days again?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
milkbun
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?

- Dress-Up Page Settings: On the dress-up page, we already have different settings for mouths and arms. How about a setting that removes the human bases ears? This would be for people who don’t like having the human ears visible while sporting animal ears (cat ears, bunny ears, etc.).

- Page Loading: Is an opt-out being worked on for this? Sometimes it takes a long time for the pages to load. I also dislike the “Loading” message that appears on the page. I find it unnecessary.

Second question: The ears are actually attached to the base and cannot be turned on/off I'm afraid.
Oh, bummer. Thanks for the reply.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Duct tape doesn't help us catch the pigeons at all.

Sen Natsu
Harbinger of Pandamonium
vegasshopgirl
wxc
Lei_Trigar
Hey guys,

Just wondering if the Loiterer Achievement is still broken, I log in every day (even before it was out) and I've yet to get it, and its been over 30 days since the Dev notice went out saying its been fixed.

Thanks.

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

ditto
I think after all the years I've spent on this site it's an achievement I should have received ages ago..
Yes it's still broken, devs are looking into it.
Shal I grab the duct tape?

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Zero Omega
Ma Ajmala
um I just want to say hi blaugh

Que paso.
Nada y tu?

Shameless Cutie-Pie

I was wondering when you are going to put more Bid Blast items up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff