Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Diedrich made it's appearance again in last week's event! How did you like our take on the election?

How many Gaians here follow politics? Are you happy or sad about the election results?
Administrators,
the problem with Site Feedback forum 137 is that your Gaia Staff rarely post in those Topics. Why waste our time giving feedback if you already think its fine the way it is and that the ideas we give are not considered and you have no intention of implementing them? You just tell us what you will implement without all the blah blah blah. its not like you need 50 pages of feedback to make a decision. User Image

I give a lot of feedback involving gaia features and ways to help improve them for the community but I see nothing taken into consideration.

I'm here to help improve and give constructive feedback that could help better the use and function of gaia so it can be a even greater joyful experience.

Because you have not wanted to clarify whether down voting threads (down votes to threads With The sole purpose of provoking an individual) is or isn't against the rules i'm just going to assume it is against the TOS .
People have admitted they just do it for the" fun of it" and by doing so Disrupting a thread or simply because they think that OP is an Idiot.

When people Down vote Topics they are provoking With The Intention to get a reaction.
User Image States it is against the rules 4,2-11,so I have the right to report anyone who down votes my Topics. My concern now is once the damage is done,what do I do next?

1.- Do i file an abuse report every time a user calls me a "Idiot" by down voting my Topic just because they think my item price is too high? because i misplaced my topic? because they don't like my avatar? because I made some grammatical mistakes?
because i'm gay? User Image

I've constructed a few ideas that could help this rising problem,I imagine it could help prevent the mods from getting flooded with unnecessary reports from various users.

1. Would you give us at least a reset-button to delete all the negative votes?

2. can we get an option to disable this down vote feature?

3. What is it that you really want? to encourage positive community activity
or prefer giving features to trolls to destroy everything good in Gaia?

I've been wanting to make a thread about something (.....) but I don't want to have to deal with these downvoters.
But what am I supposed to do if you are not going to answer any of these questions?User Image
seriously these are questions I feel that need to be addressed.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╗

Hello admins, developers, artists. My question this time:

1. Will the August 2012 Wii Giveaway Contest winners be announced anytime soon or has no one won it yet? I haven’t noticed any announcements on this yet.

2. Any new news on implementing a “report this profile” button feature?

3. Supernatural or The Walking Dead?

Damn ! Missed first post again! I swear you people lurk these threads like a hawk!
One day, one day I will get that spot! crying
Also, many thanks for looking at the “Loiterer” achievement issue.
Any & all answers are much appreciated : )

╚══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Demonto
Administrators,
the problem with Site Feedback forum 137 is that your Gaia Staff rarely post in those Topics. Why waste our time giving feedback if you already think its fine the way it is and that the ideas we give are not considered and you have no intention of implementing them? You just tell us what you will implement without all the blah blah blah. its not like you need 50 pages of feedback to make a decision. User Image

I give a lot of feedback involving gaia features and ways to help improve them for the community but I see nothing taken into consideration.

I'm here to help improve and give constructive feedback that could help better the use and function of gaia so it can be a even greater joyful experience.

Because you have not wanted to clarify whether down voting threads (down votes to threads With The sole purpose of provoking an individual) is or isn't against the rules i'm just going to assume it is against the TOS .
People have admitted they just do it for the" fun of it" and by doing so Disrupting a thread or simply because they think that OP is an Idiot.

When people Down vote Topics they are provoking With The Intention to get a reaction.
User Image States it is against the rules 4,2-11,so I have the right to report anyone who down votes my Topics. My concern now is once the damage is done,what do I do next?

1.- Do i file an abuse report every time a user calls me a "Idiot" by down voting my Topic just because they think my item price is too high? because i misplaced my topic? because they don't like my avatar? because I made some grammatical mistakes?
because i'm gay? User Image

I've constructed a few ideas that could help this rising problem,I imagine it could help prevent the mods from getting flooded with unnecessary reports from various users.

1. Would you give us at least a reset-button to delete all the negative votes?

2. can we get an option to disable this down vote feature?

3. What is it that you really want? to encourage positive community activity
or prefer giving features to trolls to destroy everything good in Gaia?

I've been wanting to make a thread about something (.....) but I don't want to have to deal with these downvoters.
But what am I supposed to do if you are not going to answer any of these questions?User Image
seriously these are questions I feel that need to be addressed.

Question 1. If you feel like you're being abused/harassed by a user, then yes, please report it so that our staff members can look into the situation and resolve it.

Green Gaian

So, how about that facial hair?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?

- Dress-Up Page Settings: On the dress-up page, we already have different settings for mouths and arms. How about a setting that removes the human bases ears? This would be for people who don’t like having the human ears visible while sporting animal ears (cat ears, bunny ears, etc.).

- Page Loading: Is an opt-out being worked on for this? Sometimes it takes a long time for the pages to load. I also dislike the “Loading” message that appears on the page. I find it unnecessary.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Maggot
So, how about that facial hair?

How about it? XD

Oh look, you are finally turtle-y! Well done biggrin

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
Will we see an update to the iOS app to support the iPhone 5 full screen?

Generous Noob

; x When will there be another hair/eye update in salon durem? x

Destructive Bunny

Hi guys, how are things? biggrin
Will you fix the botting issues with the slots and fishing soon? Also, can you tell me if there will be an app for a minigame on IOS?

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
taking away cash cards is a stupid idea. domokun stargate

Original Survivor

Hey guys,

Just wondering if the Loiterer Achievement is still broken, I log in every day (even before it was out) and I've yet to get it, and its been over 30 days since the Dev notice went out saying its been fixed.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces