Welcome to Gaia! ::

w00t, second page!

Invisible Cat

Sagger-AT3
w00t, second page!

cute avatar.How are you?*watching heroes *
Ap0c says:

Hey, Lanzer. I'm absolutely loving zOMG! I even have all the Rings!! 8DDD

Question: Do you expect there to be any expansions or addition to zOMG!?

Greedy Tycoon

User Image
Elite Four Psywing
wants to battle

================

OOOH OOH ME
PICK ME!!
User Image

I just have a few questions, are there any plans for zOMG enemy plushies in the near future?

Also are there any plans on furthing the Jack-Santa plotline?

================

First, I’d like to thank whoever is responsible for listing the more noteworthy fanthreads as Community Resources in the new sticky.
It’s nice to know that we haven’t been completely forgotten about, and that may help keep us from falling into irrelevance from a lack of attention.

We’re grateful for that. Thank you.

But as I’m sure everyone knew when they saw that it cannot and will not compensate for the fact that fanthreads are still in a chat forum, and though we might get a lurker to spy on us every so often thanks to the Community Resource link, we’re not going to attract new users to come in and discuss the Gaian community in a forum dedicated to chit chat.

We’re not going to get new users to discuss the Gaian community in a thread that prohibits discussions and encourages topicless banter.

So, again I have to ask,

1. Will the fanthreads ever see a forum of their own?

2. Everytime we ask this, we’re always asked in return for our suggestions. Here’s our suggestion: create a forum for fanthreads. We’ve even detailed in past AtAs how several little-used GCD subforums could be combined in a sensible way that would make room for fanthreads. So, having heard this suggestion, what do you think of it?

3. If neither of the above grab your attentions, is there anything we can say that will? I feel like we’re picking in the dark for some magical “idea” or “suggestion” that will get attention, and so far we’ve apparently not come up with it,
so if what we’ve suggested so far isn’t what you want to hear, or if you’ve been waiting for one of us to suggest something you’ve already been considering, please let us in. Otherwise, could you just tell us whatever it is you want to hear?

Oh, and zOMG! is wonderful, even in Beta. Definitely worth the four-year wait.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Hi Lanzer. I haven't been to one of these in a while. And I can't play zOMg, my computer is crap and won't load it T^T.

-Any chance on fixing the quotes in PMs and guilds? I love to Pm my friends and it get confusing after a while with the quotes not working (disregard this question if it's fixed already, I just woke up)

-Are any of the staff members a Devil May Cry fan? I love the series, and I just finished going through that god-awful DMC2 today finally =_=
User Image

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Ap0calypt0
Ap0c says:

Hey, Lanzer. I'm absolutely loving zOMG! I even have all the Rings!! 8DDD

Question: Do you expect there to be any expansions or addition to zOMG!?
I can field this one. There's been lots of talk about expansions that allow us access to the other towns (Isle de Gambino, Durem, and Aekea.)
Hi Lanzer!
Will we see a salon update soon?
Will that new community resources sticky ever be updated? Thanks for making it, at least people will know the fanthreads still exist...just not here. confused
Random question, do you like Christmas specials? =O
Hi staff!

Has the fix for equipped items going to the end of the inventory been completed yet?

That is my only question at the moment. How are you all? Sorry I guess I did have another question.
LabTech David
Hey Lanzer, How are you?
I have a question for you. How come the Tattoo system is down?

Once again, I cut in line, and grab easy to answer questions before Lanzer gets them...

The tattoo exchange is down because we broke it when we launched the back alley bargains recipe exchange... We'll fix it as soon as we can.

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Sagger-AT3
LabTech David
Hey Lanzer, How are you?

Once again, I cut in line, and grab easy to answer questions before Lanzer gets them...

The tattoo exchange is down because we broke it when we launched the back alley bargains recipe exchange... We'll fix it as soon as we can.

Is that also why the game tab in trades isn't working? sweatdrop

Invisible Cat

Luxord Wolf
Sagger-AT3
LabTech David
Hey Lanzer, How are you?

Is that also why the game tab in trades isn't working? sweatdrop

Yeah I hope it's fix soon sad
Hiya staff!

I have a question or two. They both, however, relate to the forums and the Forum fairy.

1) The FF, in the ED, was asking our opinion on a fifth sub-forum. Do you expect to open it, Anthropology and History, in the foreseeable future, as there was many a response for it?

2) The FF, in the GD, asked on spliting the GD into GD (Discussion-only) and GD (same as usual). DO you know when that would happen, because that was in the poll?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Sagger-AT3
LabTech David
Hey Lanzer, How are you?

You should definitely send Lanzer an internal memo that you've answered this question (or, you know, just walk over and tell him.) Otherwise he'll answer it himself in about 45 minutes anyway. xd

Profitable Consumer

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Hey guys, zOMG is awesome. Any idea on when the zomg action pack will be openable?

Secret bonus last minute added question!

Sneaky peak for this months MC hints? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces