Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kazuma Ishimaru
crazy spork i am
Kazuma Ishimaru
Okay, after searching the thread quickly, I spy Spork! heart
This gives me hope for an answered question:

Are there any plans for new fish foods?
I'd love to feed my fish some seaweed. It'd be so cute to watch drop too.

(Spork specific question)
Spork, are you eating dinner after this? What are you craving? :3

It would be fun to have different food for them. Although if I create the graphics for them I dunno if having different food ought to have different stats than the regular one. And if I do, if it'll be implemented on the site.

I dunno what I'm craving for dinner! Maybe Kirby will want to cook something up? I don't cook at home because I'm so horrible at it!
Thank you Spork! heart

I always thought the different food would just be better for different fish. Like seaweed gives more love for Watermeat. whee
But starfish would not like it.
That's how the temperatures and Lighting work (pretty sure) at least.

That would be fun, but things like that depend on the back end and coding...which is something I don't do. If it's just like graphics and/or animation or something then it's easier for me to implement since it doesn't require other people and resources to get it done.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Hello Gaia Staff!
            Did you enjoy your weekend? I hope so. nw n;
            I spent the WHOLE week not going on Gaia due to a new location. D:
            I'm on and happy now. c:
Oh, a long time ago when we thought of the creation of Gaia, the idea behind the background of the Gaia world was one where a world full of technological wonders was experimenting with transporting people between dimensions, and they ended up transporting the whole city into a fantasy world. The people between the two worlds meet and was the beginning of the Gaia world. We never followed through with that story though. Gaia just started with the NPC we introduced and everything had been pretty episodic.

The Undead Suitor
Hey Lanzer, would you mind elaborating on when you said the story of Gaia was a piece of Earth transported into this dimension?

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
wow! it's really slow 2 nite!!! o_o

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
We've asked for Halloweentown to become populated with stores before and now it was featured as a banner backsplash for the avatars during the Halloween event.

Any chance we can get some holiday towns with stores that open during their respective holidays?
Unfortunately the skins are only available through the event. Sorry!

It's time for me to go, thank you for hanging out with us. See you next week!

aoshingou
Alright, you'll probably get this question a lot, but I thought I'd try--

Is there any way we'd be able to get the skins? I really like the boo skin, is there any chance of putting it up for sale in the gold or cash shops?

Also.

I loved the zurg event, it was more interactive and... well more fun than spamming boards for followers and stuff. Will there aver be another event like that? Or at least interactive NPCs?
i am with u all the way
crazy spork i am
i am with u all the way
crazy spork i am
i am with u all the way
whee Thanks for replying back! Would you mind me asking you more questions? I've never really talked to an artist before besides meeting Jenzee IRL (that was only at a convention though and I didn't have the guts to go up to her ^^ wink

If I'm able to answer them I'll definitely try!

Yay! biggrin First, do you have a deviantart account? I want to stalk all of the devs on deviantart.

-my dA :3

*instant stalk* cool

1. Tablet or paper?
2. When did you start to become interested in art?
3. Did you have to move when you were hired to work for Gaia?
4. What kinds of gifts are you hoping for on Christmas?

I mainly work on tablet nowadays; mostly because I'm dreadfully lazy about having to scan in work and then cleaning it up to color it digitally. Still...I'll practically sketch on anything.

I've been interested in art for as long as I can remember (cliche answer!!). My parents would give me art supplies to prevent me from drawing on the walls, and it worked!

Yep, had to move when we decided on working full time for Gaia. We initially wanted to just do contract work but the environment here is definitely a lot more fun than other areas I've had to work for.

Hehehe, I don't really ask for anything because the stuff I usually want is so obscure and it'd be a pain for people to have to get things for me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff