Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Yo. First time participating in the ATA.

I've always wondered if you guys would ever have a general price on things displayed in the wish-list (without having to click on each one in particular and find out. It's very time consuming and I'm not even half done). And if there'd ever be an easy way to tell if we get or have an item from the wish-list without having to go through, checking between our inventory and a very long wish-list.

I'd also like there to be more wigs, or a way to keep a hairstyle you buy. There are times where I'm changing my avatar and want to see what would look good in a different hairstyle or color. However, I usually don't have the money to change the hair style on a whim just to see what looks good.

Dapper Darling

Epic Wild Tiger
I think it comes down to demographics of user base and/or demographics of paying user base. It might be that they have more of X than Y. Or in this case, more of XX than XY. Oh ho see what I did there? Titter titter giggle teehee.
is it me or have I became a minor annoyance in Ask A Admin. I have asked several good questions within the last several months and they are always looked over and passed on

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
lD r e a m s h i f t e rl
Will there ever be the opportunity for users to get the usernames of inactive accounts? [As in accounts that have been dead for years]

Narumi Misuhara

It's always a possibility, but there are some things to take into consideration such as if the user will ever come back, is it fair to others, how would we do it, etc. That isn't to say that we can't think about trying it, but it involves a pretty in-depth discussion.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Seriouslie
Here's My Question...

How Come The Most Recent Game On Gaia ( Heralds Of Chaos ). . . Will Not Load At All?

It's Not Just Me...Most Of My Aqquantinces Are Having The Same Issue. . .

Now Gimme An Answer...

Other than not being fond of the game itself, I've had no issues with it and none of my friends have either.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Divine Crime
Black Death Goddess
Divine Crime
Black Death Goddess
Would there be a way for us in the future to trade SDPlus dolls for other SDPlus dolls? Like a Pale Marionette doll for a Bloody Mary doll?
You can't?
I mean like on zOMG! when you want to swap the level of two rings.
You can do that too.
I know that but I was just asking if we could ever swap dolls like we do ring levels. Because I really want a Bloody Mary doll.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Alice5130
Yo. First time participating in the ATA.

I've always wondered if you guys would ever have a general price on things displayed in the wish-list (without having to click on each one in particular and find out. It's very time consuming and I'm not even half done). And if there'd ever be an easy way to tell if we get or have an item from the wish-list without having to go through, checking between our inventory and a very long wish-list.

I'd also like there to be more wigs, or a way to keep a hairstyle you buy. There are times where I'm changing my avatar and want to see what would look good in a different hairstyle or color. However, I usually don't have the money to change the hair style on a whim just to see what looks good.
But you can preview how it looks in the buy box!

Omnipresent Demigod

Marrionetta
Epic Wild Tiger
I think it comes down to demographics of user base and/or demographics of paying user base. It might be that they have more of X than Y. Or in this case, more of XX than XY. Oh ho see what I did there? Titter titter giggle teehee.

HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╗

I saw what you did there. 3nodding

╚══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

Salty Receiver

I just have a fairly simple question since people are asking the bigger ones that actually matter. Mine is more of a curiosity than anything....

Why is the shopkeeper, Ruby, still in her Halloween costume from I think 2011 when all the other shopkeepers got updated to new outfits, some even more than once in the last year I think.... Is there any plan to change that or is the costume supposed to be her new outfit?

-goes back to eternal lurker, blushing furiously-

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Epic Wild Tiger
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

GAIA PLEASE MAKE MORE VISUALLY SATISFYING MALE ITEMS!! THIS FEMALE ORIENTED SHIT HAS GOT TO STOP!! WE MALES WANT ITEMS TOO!!

User Image

ALSO CAN YOU MAKE THE GOGH REED A RECOLOR WITH BLACK HAIR INSTEAD OF WHITE AND THE LITTLE SISTER ITEM ALSO HAVE A BLACK HAIR OPTION?

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

*still posting in hopes an artist actually reads it so get off my back about the multiple posting people*
Why can't you wear a dress? sweatdrop

Beloved Poster

Cats or Dogs?

Retro Punk

Once the " LAG MONSTER " entries have been judged will the winner get made into a new Villain for zomg???

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Purplesnoopy
Epic Wild Tiger
*still posting in hopes an artist actually reads it so get off my back about the multiple posting people*
I think an artist already did read it...
☆☆

//adds to Purplesnoopy's post
      And I believe no matter how many times you post, the only reply you'll get is the one you already got.

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Narumi Misuhara
Sifu Chyaku
Narumi Misuhara

Evening! Are there going to be any more available Achievements soon? I've already earned all of them, but still waiting for Loiterer to grant.

Yeah we're planning on releasing another set, not scheduled for this year though.

I see. Will there be any Achievements that are requested by users, or are they mainly brought up by Developers?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff