Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Lonely Noob

For any staff that can answered my question about the servers?

1. How many exactly servers we crashed in either zomg or towns?
2. Did we meet the goal of having a high number of users in this event for the website

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Zero Omega
I got this screenshot for you razz User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kenny

I don't even know...but that was pretty epic.

XD I got in basically after you posted where is was...so peaceful quiet.....and then a few leaks....a few more....

then

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
siskataya
Uesugi Ankit
Can I have stuffz

Happy Anniversary! smile

Enter contests - you might win! And Happy Gaiaversary to you too! biggrin

I never win contests. emo
But I got dis, gonna get that 03 letter. 8D

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
gataka
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, seems it's not a day off over at Gaia. Why not? World can wait :U

Technically it is a day off - a federal holiday, But we'd rather hang with you all biggrin

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Lanzer

First, thanks for the valentine, I had a little fangirl squee moment, and then thought about how silly it must have been for you to send a valentine to someone who had your face on their avatar ninja

Second, for you and for anyone else who happens to see this, you have 10 years of Gaia memories. What sticks out the most for you?

Tipsy Player

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Q. were do you come up with all the fun holiday activities ?

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
sailornorthstar
Uncle Kenny
*lurking*
I caught you

I love your avatar! It's so purple!

Deadly Lovergirl

lanzer
Happy 10th year anniversary everyone!

It's great to be here with everyone on this very special day. 10 years ago Gaia opened its doors and a hundred people joined the site. Today we have hundreds of thousands Gaians here celebrating and having fun together. The overwhelming support from all of you is beyond my wildest expectations. Thank you for being a part of the celebration! Let's get started!

Lanzer, I seem to remember a time when people could log on during any day of an event, and still be able to get all of the items associated with that particular event, whether they were actually online during those previous days or not. Nowadays, I (and others) forget to log in for one single day (due to having to deal with this little thing called real life), and I'm somehow not allowed to claim a grant that, for all intents & purposes, should clearly & obviously be left active until AFTER the event is over? Hasn't this site been around a bit too long for this kind of malicious oversight to still exist? cat_stressed

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
LabTech Deusy
I have a question, as some one who comes and goes on gaia with a year in between breaks, is there ANY hope of getting that annoying 6 month "ban" optional? Meaning an option in the user interface?

We don't currently have any plans to make this an optional feature, sorry.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Zero Omega
Latina Puddingv2
I have another question
How long do you have to wait to get a trading pass back?

On my to-do list, sorry for the wait. sweatdrop
It's okay 4laugh *gives cupcake*

Fluffy Otaku

ZakuMent
CioccoLatte
Your signature is so cute!

Thanks! 3nodding

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
milkbun
Hey everyone! Happy 10th.

Happy tenth!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Sextans
Things have indeed changed a lot in a ten-year period of time and
we still have a lot of work to do on how to improve the Gaia Forums, so what do you think of starting to get rid of the annoying "Topics Blocked: 27 " ?
User Image

If they can't delete the topics, it would be great if they allowed us to press a button with a confirmation which allows us to unsubscribe from these topics. I think it would make more sense than actually letting us see this information which is rather not useful after a while XD
Zphal
Hey, avid-Gaia Fisher here! Have you guys ever thought of implementing a Rare piece of Junk? There are lots of rare fish, so why not a rare junk too? Like maybe a shopping cart or something. xd Just a thought; I loved the last Fishing update. c:

There was a fishing update?! Other than the angelic rod last year....I haven't seen any updates since the new fish at each lake...and the items they make at Logan's.

I gotta go look at the fishing forum, I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff