BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Latina Puddingv2
I have another question
How long do you have to wait to get a trading pass back?

On my to-do list, sorry for the wait. sweatdrop

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Happy 10th anniversary heart This has been a big week for you all and I'm happy to share in such a momentous occasion and grand celebration.

I'm posting in response to the Green Goo glitch. I'm glad it's fixed but it has some unintended side effects. PNG is supposed to be a lossless format, but I think there's an issue with the way avatars compress during saving. I've noticed several of my items having compression issues after the fix, and I have provided an example below:

User ImageUser Image

Before the fix -> After the fix; My eyes are now weirdly compressed and Jet's head is an awful mess of horrid compression - from the white streaks on his head to the bleeding of his left eye. There's definitely an issue here sad

Here is a link to a thread in SF with more examples

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Happy 10th, Gaia! I hope you are all well of the gaia staff.

Generous Giver

Meeki
Just wanted to say Happy Anniversary! Thank you for this wonderful site and all the work that you do to make it a community it is. I know it takes users to help make it a community, but we wouldn't have stuck around if it didn't have such an amazing team behind it. We might be the water to help it grow but you guys are the seed, the soil and the sunlight. Thank you so much for everything. <3
Tackle hugs I am happy to see you here

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
milkbun
Hey everyone! Happy 10th.

*tackles* I want your dress.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Uesugi Ankit
Can I have stuffz

Happy Anniversary! smile

Enter contests - you might win! And Happy Gaiaversary to you too! biggrin

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
CioccoLatte
Hello Everyone!!!

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

Questions:

Does any of the admin have a thread where there are pictures of Gaia staff at Gaia HQ celebrating the special day today?

May i have a link please?

I'm sure everyone there is having a blast and i wanna see! eek

Your signature is so cute!

Sugary Blob

User Image

I would just like to say that for the past 7 years gaia has been a large part of my life..I have met some wonderfully amazing people on here and I have improved on my art skills immensely! Thanks so much for making this site as awesome as it is and I plan to be here for many more years to come.

Grats gaia staff for a job well done and here is to ten more years!
Zero Omega
And since you have quoted, you're stuck with getting a sign!
4laugh What would you like it to say?

--And it's all thanks to you guys. While I enjoy the older bits of Gaia, I cannot complain with all of the new friends I have made over the past 2 years alone!

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
sailornorthstar
Tackle hugs I am happy to see you here

*hugs back* How have you been? heart

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

sailornorthstar
so nice this place has not exploded yet

My question is do you guys have cake at the HQ and what flavor is it and what does it look like
Hahaha you again, friend. I asked the same thing.

OMG. It's uncanny. Great minds do think alike. : D heart

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
m3g4t0ky0
Congrats on 10 years, Gaia!

I've been out of the loop for awhile and was curious if Gaians Gone Wild will make a return this year? I miss dressing up as bacon during games. xD

Unfortunately it probably won't, just not as much interest at the moment. But we could see about having other video fun stuff for everyone. The monthly updates are filmed by me, for example!

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I hope crashing the towns server was a good second place to breaking the record. blaugh

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Happy 10th, admins and mods! It's incredible how long Gaia has been here and how strong it's going now!

Anyway, here's my question: How high is the storyline on the list of priorities? And by that, I mean, do you all try to put a lot of work into it? Does it matter much if the story isn't well received? I've noticed there has been more and more effort to give Gaia a good plot, since it's been...kind of mediocre in the past (we've come so far...It's hard to believe that at one point, the story just revolved around a love triangle between Ian, Sasha, and Gino....).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff