Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Cutie-Pie

30,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Could someone explain this whole layers thing in zOMG and how to switch in between them? I am lost OTL

Generous Phantom

Happy 10th Gaiaversary! heart

Ace Disaster

20,490 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
just wanted to say happy anniversary again, Gaia, and I hope all you wonderful people have/had an amazing day heart

Scurvy Pirate

sailornorthstar
so nice this place has not exploded yet

My question is do you guys have cake at the HQ and what flavor is it and what does it look like

We actually celebrated last Friday since today is a holiday in the office. We had white and chocolate cake, ice cream, and champagne cool

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

So, Uncle Kenny, are you considering doing a Gaia HQ Segway Polo game like I suggested?

Friendly Citizen

Will you be considering adding a Garden forum on Gaia?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
MistressMinako
Happy 10th anniversary heart This has been a big week for you all and I'm happy to share in such a momentous occasion and grand celebration.

I'm posting in response to the Green Goo glitch. I'm glad it's fixed but it has some unintended side effects. PNG is supposed to be a lossless format, but I think there's an issue with the way avatars compress during saving. I've noticed several of my items having compression issues after the fix, and I have provided an example below:

User ImageUser Image

Before the fix -> After the fix; My eyes are now weirdly compressed and Jet's head is an awful mess of horrid compression - from the white streaks on his head to the bleeding of his left eye. There's definitely an issue here sad

Here is a link to a thread in SF with more examples

Thanks for the heads up on this! I can pass along the issue to the art/dev team, and they can look into the matter biggrin Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to de-quish cat heads or eyes eek

Happy Gaiaversary to you too biggrin

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Happy 10th to all the staff who made it possible!

Thank you bunches!!!!

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
What are the chances of having a recycled zOMG Easter Egg hunt?

Timid Darling

Hello, I have a few questions for you today~ (◐‿◑) It's my first time asking questions at ATA, so please forgive me if I mess up!

Pertaining to Cross Stitch contests:

1. Though it's super cool that you get your idea turned into an item, I think it would also be great for the winner to share in the profit each time the item is sold from the store? Not much, just like 25% of the profit or something. :0 (25% would be a little under 2 k profit for the designer for the purchase of the Lil Fluff'n Lamb Coat for examle)
2. It might also be a good idea to put the designer's username in the outfit's description? It's a great way for artists / designers here on gaia to get some publicity. :3

Pertaining to Zomg:

1. I think it would be fantastic if we had a "Join me in Zomg" button that appears under our friends in our my gaia section. Just like how if they're surfing the forums or in towns it has a "Join me in Forums (Towns)" button. :3 Perhaps the zomg button could just take you to the zomg starter with the server they're in selected.
2. I would love to have a friends list in zomg! It would make it easier to figure out if any of your friends are playing at the same time as you and would also make whispering to them a breeze~

That's all I got! : D Thank you for reading! <3

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
little bunnies
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY! heart
Do you have any cake over at Gaia HQ? If so, what kind? In detail please. emotion_dowant

Chocolate and vanilla cake last Friday!
Happy Anniversary! heart

Perfect Perfectionist

Happy tenth biggrin

Anxious Poster

My account was banned a few years ago. Someone reported me for something I never even did, and I lost all my stuff. I miss that account, a lot.

No way to get it back, is there?

Familiar Lunatic

siskataya
gataka
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, seems it's not a day off over at Gaia. Why not? World can wait :U

Technically it is a day off - a federal holiday, But we'd rather hang with you all biggrin
Oh.

I should get a US calendar >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas