Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Zero Omega

Thank you! And it is.

Now all you gotta do is convince Lanzer to get outta that old get up >_< He hasn't changed since 2004. gonk

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
codemonkey37179
XiaDoh-Ichii
codemonkey37179
Crypt Queen Kamila
codemonkey37179

You, sir, look like you'll answer me.
Where are my bats when I'm being Bloodlust?

What?? Is that a riddle?

I think he is referring to Dead Man's SHadow. sweatdrop

Oh, I see. I know next to nothing about Zomg.

Why am I ignored by the admins??? Go back to page 19 and answer my question please! 18 19 20 in there somewhere

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Queen Qcoeurleene
Zero Omega
Daranigan
What are people that grew up with gaia and are now over 18 supposed to do here. Are we just supposed to leave after 18?

Continue using the site as you normally do? ninja I joined this site when I was 16 and kept on using the site as normal after I turned 18.

Your an admin lead. ninja

No one answered my question AGAIN

I didn't see your question!
Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia
I'm back for a minute while the guy is looking at the problem in my car.

I've just thought of a question: Is there a problem/glitch with the feeds, as I get them a little later than what they're meant to be. 5 minutes later? sweatdrop

All feeds go through a system we have setup to handle large quantities of requests (feed notices) and get them all sent out. It's quite possible and likely that there were just a lot of notices at the time and so yours were delayed a little bit. It's basically a method of flood control so we don't crash the servers.

OuO ehhhh? emotion_donotwant Say WHUT????
Queen Qcoeurleene
Why am I ignored by the admins??? Go back to page 19 and answer my question please! 18 19 20 in there somewhere
If I was an admin I"d quote this and say "I think I"ll answer this one later" just for lulz.

But it's because there's alot of people here.

Romantic Genius

Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia
I'm back for a minute while the guy is looking at the problem in my car.

I've just thought of a question: Is there a problem/glitch with the feeds, as I get them a little later than what they're meant to be. 5 minutes later? sweatdrop

All feeds go through a system we have setup to handle large quantities of requests (feed notices) and get them all sent out. It's quite possible and likely that there were just a lot of notices at the time and so yours were delayed a little bit. It's basically a method of flood control so we don't crash the servers.

Okiee, that makes sense then. Thanks for replying Kenny. Also thanks for making the Halloween event so awesome. Can't wait to see what you have for Xmas.. biggrin

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Zero Omega
Queen Qcoeurleene
Zero Omega
Daranigan
What are people that grew up with gaia and are now over 18 supposed to do here. Are we just supposed to leave after 18?

Continue using the site as you normally do? ninja I joined this site when I was 16 and kept on using the site as normal after I turned 18.

Go back to page 19

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Daranigan
Tamea Goldenrod
Daranigan
Zero Omega
Daranigan

That’s not what I mean. I mean those of us who have become more mature are forced to remain on the PG- 13 level even after we grow well past that. Friend of mine got a banning warning for talking about a rated R movie. He's 20. Kinda sucks that the people that grew with the site have to stay back with the children here.

I think there's probably a bit more to that story than you're being told. Despite having users as young as 13 we do allow for discussions about adult topics. For example, you would be able to talk about an adult movie so long as you aren't going into explicit detail about it. Heck, we had a whole forum dedicated to Game of Thrones and we have a forum dedicated to Walking Dead, those shows are hardly family or kid friendy. xd

Not to sound rude but theres not more to it. I was there and he forwarded me the warning. When he was talking about it he was talking about a scene where some guy got the crap beat out of him. Things like, "His face was slammed with a metal bar then the was stabbed and burned." somebody didn't like that and reported him. He's 20. I'm 22. but we have to watch our backs when we talk about anything. there should be a way where adults can be who they are without worrying about the children getting all butthurt and reporting every little thing.

Try the PM system..you know..keep it private. The site has ALWAYS been pg-13..or at least since I joined back when I was 19..8 years ago. As a MATURE adult I have never had a problem dealing with rule...

the issue with that is when theres more than two adults that want to talk at the same time, PMing doesn't always work.

and that's why the loverly interwebs created things like msn or yahoo messenger, also skype, teamspeak or ventrilo if you want voice chat. These are just a few off the top of my head..they can all run well you play on gaia. Even gaia has an im..maybe one day they can make it hold more then 2 people per convo, or maybe it does already.

Aged Genius

Crypt Queen Kamila
codemonkey37179
Crypt Queen Kamila
codemonkey37179

What?? Is that a riddle?

No, it is not. My bats have left me. emotion_donotwant

Someone told me you are talking about Zomg, and I don't know anything about that game.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sen Natsu
Zero Omega
Sen Natsu
Zero Omega
Maggot
Something something facial hair. Busy watching wrestling.

What does it truly mean to have facial hair? Thoughts on CM Punk keeping the title?
It is not the beard on the outside that matters. it's be beard inside. [/actionhank quote]

And Punk isn't going to keep the title. They already released the WM poster with rock, brock and cena, so you know that cena's getting the title and a rematch with rock, brock is winning the rumble as a surprise entrant, and turning WM into a three way for the title. Or something.

ACTIONHANK

That would suuuuuccck, at least in my eyes. I'm actually surprised Rock won that match, I was expecting a "passing of the torch" ala Rock v Hogan/
He wouldn't have, because wrestling isn't his job anymore. It's a hobby. Rock "The Dwayne" Johnson is no longer going to be a full timer since wrasslin' went pg-only. And with the new three hour format and the firing of one of the writers last week, things are wearing thin behind the scenes.

Yeah, I had no idea how to feel about a perma-three hour RAW. I do like the occasional three-hour show, but don't think overall a perma three-hour is good for all the staff.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
HAPPY early Halloween!

Who among you staff is the oldest and youngest?!

Hope those on the east side of the states are safe. I have family over there, twins(a niece n nephew) and their mom n dad. The mom is prepared, she went shopping for hurricane materials 4 days ago!

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
The bloodbats in Bloodlust Don't how up >: When will this be fixed?

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

Queen Qcoeurleene
Zero Omega
Queen Qcoeurleene
Zero Omega
Daranigan

Go back to page 19

Or you could make it easier and just post your question again?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Any ideas for big goldsinks in upcoming events?

I love goldsink events like donate to build a tower or such.

Elfin Guildsman

codemonkey37179
XiaDoh-Ichii
codemonkey37179
Crypt Queen Kamila
codemonkey37179

What?? Is that a riddle?

I think he is referring to Dead Man's SHadow. sweatdrop

Oh, I see. I know next to nothing about Zomg.

YOu should play it ! xp i bet you would get into it !! **peer pressure , peer pressure**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff