Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Please fix the upper left corner shop in zomg, it never lets me purchase from it (it says 'User not athenticated).

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
hi guys o3o

Fashionable Genius

My Admin Questions:
Number One
Is there any way that you could add friend alerts to the servers of zOMG?
Like, on the homepage, put how many of your friends are in the different servers.
It might sound like whining, but having to wait five minutes between server hopping to find where your friends are is a bit tedious and I think we would all benefit from this.

Number Two
Can the whisper on zOMG be made any easier? It's rather hard to switch from regular chat to whisper, especially if you're playing Dead Man's Shadow or Smob or any of those kinds of things.

Number Three
As someone who's surpassed CL 10 and has all her rings up to level, I'd like to ask for a way to unsoulbind rings and orbs so that other DMSers can get rid of those. Or maybe even have a orb to shadow orb converter, such as one hundred regular orbs make one shadow orb. Just a thought since many of us have a huge storage of useless orbs and rings.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shirlox
Sagebomb
Havent done that yet, but I have mountain boarded (Basically when you skate board down a mountain on a skate board with off road wheels), and Scree ran (where you have a fairly steep loose gravel slope which you run and jump down)...I Guess I missed the idea of a ball of safety XD.

I've seen mountain boarding, no thanks. talk2hand

I did nearly crack my tail bone XD...Going a pretty crazy speed, hit a rock, board kinda flipped....fell first point of contact with the ground was the tail bone...pretty much after I stopped was imobalised until the radiating pain went away. So yeah wouldnt rush back into that one, but most other adventure sports I still would. I love NZs rockclimbing.

Witty Humorist

15,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Uncle Kenny
Toxik Salad
I'm not getting any candies when in the shops. The NPCs keep saying I already got one, when I know i haven't. This has been going on for at least 3 days now, and I haven't been able to get any of the Halloween 2k12 items from gold shops. Is there anyway to fix this?

You have to visit all 22 shops (excluding the Cash Shop and Mecha Neko) in order to get all 22 candies for an item. You're currently missing the candies from Barton Boutique and Sam's Body & Parts. Go to those stores and you should get your item.
Thank you so much. Cx

Aged Genius

Unforgotten Warrior
Zero Omega
Unforgotten Warrior
Zero Omega

Zero, why do we have no Trick or Treating in towns this year? Hardly anyone goes to Towns2. -_-; Also the servers for Zomg are near dead every time I look.

ToT'ing in Towns wasn't done this year so that we could continue to work on Towns 2, I don't know the exact numbers behind Towns 2, but I'd have to imagine that because Towns 1 is still the place to go it isn't as popular as Towns 2. And what do you mean the servers for zOMG are near dead?

Every time I go to Zomg now, there are maybe 3 people in an area. And Towns2 doesn't work well for some. D: It makes us lag more. Like the houses. I can't even get into mine. >.<;

There are not a lot of people in Towns 2, that's true, but there isn't much to do there either. That will soon change. If you are experiencing issues in Towns 2 please send me a pm with specifics or you can post in the Towns 2 forum

Towns 2 Feedback

Celebrating Gaian

codemonkey37179
SS2-SITH LORD
Uncle Kenny
MAGGIE_CHI v2
Why is the towns not on Halloween spirit? emotion_0A0
I hear a rumor that this year Halloween's Jack was not going to make an appearance at towns, is it true? emotion_donotwant

We're not having Halloween, and likely not Christmas, in Towns 1 or Towns 2 this year since we're focusing on getting Towns 2 to a more finished point.

No caroling in towns? ARE YOU MAD? Insane? Oh, haha, i guess this is an early April fools prank.....(waits for the funny part)

We are a little insane, but that's beside the point.

We hope to have everything ready by next year, as far as holiday events go, but you'll see some nice stuff in Towns 2 before then.

No problem, i can wait. But i want snowball fights for next year! And ice skating! And building snowmen and igloos and....Hot Chocolate! eek :

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
K4M
Zero Omega
K4M
Will there be a final prize for the event or victory prize?

Also I really love this months REI Antipathy
You guys did a smashing job.

Are any of you guys following the walking dead tv series?

Dunno about the end prize.

I do, downloading last night's episode from iTunes when I get home as I haven't seen it yet.
Its getting juicy is all I shall reveal =P

hmmm
any chance you might be able to reveal if this Don Kuro story will go on until next year or will we be seeing some juicy results soon?

Awesome, that's how I like it.

And nope!
I've been hearing rumors that, New Mods on Gaia who either have it out for people or someone who has it out for someone who happens to have a Mod friend will get their Mod friend to ban the person they are having a problem with; Is this really whats happening…?

( I've also been one of the people who've been banned, I don't even know why since I've only been in the "Art Store" forums & Ordered art allowed by gaia rules ).

Salty Sweetheart

Zero Omega
rinlee
Zero Omega
rinlee
Hey Zero!

Progress on your investigations?

Nothing at the moment, I actually meant to poke into it today but something came up that actually took up the time I set aside for you.

You set time aside for little ol' me? emotion_kirakira

Well, maybe that calls for fan art o 3o

Yes, because I wanted to actually work on your case. xd

THAT LOOKS SARCASTIC

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Javier Cross
The Undead Suitor
Javier Cross
If I may be consented to ask, when do we get to tip off other members in guilds, as in literally tip someone with gold?

Due to the fact that guilds are supported by old code that would take months to rework to allow tipping

and the fact that not many people site-wise use guilds

Probably never.

You might say guilds are in a permanent maintenance mode.

This is new.
Thank you for answering, but what about my other questions in regards to saving up a user's post so they may get the chance to use a more completed post the next time they attempt to respond?

*shrugs*

no idea, I just know about guilds because I've asked before and always got the same answer

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Pirate Captain Sushi
Hey AtA, I've made myself a slenderman costume out of old socks and my business suit, here's hoping I don't get athletes foot on my scalp!

I know it may be early for this question but: Have you guys started planning out the Xmas event yet, and if so, is it related to the Halloween event?

And an unrelated question: are there any future features you guys have been coming up with that you haven't had a place to disclose them, but would really like to tell us about?

No we haven't started on Xmas yet but yes it will be tied to Halloween.

Yes we have a few updates coming that we would love to tell everyone about but no we won't be saying anything quite yet smile

Trash Lunatic

Hello! emotion_yatta

I was just curious:
Do you guys have family or friends over here on the East coast that you are concerned for safety-wise due to the storm? C:

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Ok maybe someone out there can solve this problem that I'm having. I was trying to access Gaia on my parents computer, typed in my user and password, clicked on Logged In and it takes me to a page saying my log in info was wrong so I tried again nothing so I went to my computer and I got into Gaia with no problems.
So my question is this how can I access Gaia on my computer and not my parents? We both have Windows XP and the latest FireFox on both our computers.

Unholy Abomination

ninja
Shirlox
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items