Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Man-Lover

Angelus Domini
I'm telling you it's that AOL, it just crashes when someone calls or doing something important online.

Like your mom!!!

O.G. Hunter

Jayce Reinhardt
Inu_Hero
Jayce Reinhardt
BlinkingBlah
There have only been like 4 questions answere by lanzer and we are on like the 20 th page?

He isn't required to answer everything? I don't know.

Edit - He forgot to lock the thread I think.

But he didn't even say goodbye like he always does. D:

Maybe he fell asleep at his laptop assuming he was really tired? :<

Ryan already mentioned that us older people need more sleep than you young-uns.

Aww, but we're much loved! We give you energy owo

Fluffy Creature

Sinsario
Fallen_Real
Troy the confuzed
Sinsario
So he forgot to lock it again?

Everyone in the boat now >_>

I would get in the boat, but my moped would get ruined from water damage x.x
Eh, I can waterproof ya Moped!

IT CAN FIT
WE'LL MAKE IT FIT scream

There's room but it's so heavy that the boat will sink. Unless it's a magical, magnificent boat XP
Sorry for the insensitivity towards the issue with races on Gaia. Sometimes it's a matter of not having to create multiple versions of the skin for the event when we have a time constraint, other times it's because it was too hard to have dark skins that blocks details on certain items. For now, please allow us to be a little insensitive, but when we get a chance we'll be sure to expand the selection of skin colors. smile

dakki-dono
Sup admins, devs.

I have but one question, and it’s been *cough* killing me.

We all know how black people die in movies first. It’s a given. If it’s not first, you can bet your bottom dollar that they’re pushing up daises by the end by some horrid/sacrifical/tragic death.

So I ask...

Why are there no good, dark undead skins? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I’ve recently been turned into a vampire, but to my distress, there was no dead looking dark, dark skintone. I thought this was something that would be covered quickly with how movies go. But apparently in Gaia, black people are immortal and/or invincible.

I know there are a lot of bluish ones, and then there’s the dark elves...but black people do not turn blue or grey or purple or green when they die. That wouldn’t make any sense. It don’t even fit.

So will I be able to be a proper blackula in the future? Even just a slightly less contrasted version of the E(?) Tone skin would be awesome. Just a little greyed, even.
Sorry everyone for the absence, today went a little crazy with meetings. Next week I'll try to snatch up more people to help answer questions, and if I do I'll announce it ahead of time for you all. Good night guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff