Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Orphelia: Event-wise? I haven't spoken to any of the ghosts yet.

I tried to at the time, but it worse than our Pitt st mall. Just couldn't do it. So I just left it. But I do love the idea. I must say it's the best Halloween I've ever had on Gaia. Even though some of it hasn't started yet. It's awesome, don't you think? biggrin
Yes, I love the idea of it. Though a friend and I hoped sometime for gaia to use some of the RIG NPCs in certain situations rather than making newer ones just so they'd be set aside. I know there's the whole popularity for that character thing comes in but hey, one can dream, can't they?
Plasma Crayon
why there always a green dot at my avatar??

Green dots are often item bugs that happens on a specific layer or pose. We treat them like bugs on the site and we try to fix as many of them as we can as we receive reports from site feedback or from the contact us form.

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I have another question....How come you have kept the same look since like forever (and I joined in 2005 and the only thing that really changed was the hair and that dragon langer plush you had for a short time)

6,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
My apologies if this has been asked before.
Lanzer, is there a "point" to the achievements or is it just to see all of us scurrying around like mad and being silly?
Badass Shadow Prince
Hi guys, would it be possible to make a game like pool but for Gaia? Cuz I LOVE pool, as much as I LOVE Gaia. And you could wins tickets and do tournaments. Would it be possible?

I love pool games too, particularly the recent 3D ones. Currently there isn't a pool game that's being planned though. Soon you'll see what are the other games we have in the making, and they're quite different, I can only say... sweatdrop

Thank you for attending the ATA thread today everyone! Have fun at the Halloween event and be sure to give us plenty of feedback towards what you'd like to see for future events!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff