Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Dabbler

12,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Neosailortwilight224
would it be cool ta have some Sailor Moon type items in Mecha Neko?
Oooo, specially with the redo *_*

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
siskataya
pandexX
siskataya
I finally made it in to the thread... *falls over*
question is it banable to hoard like millons and millions of gold ?

Define "hoard" - if you are just saving legitimately-earned gold, then no! If you are being a sneaky weasel and stealing it from others, stuffing it into your dragon lair of an account, and laughing maniacally, then yes, yes you would be banned.
im actually trying to get an item worth about 155mill and i can do it if i hoard and vend cash items. thats why i ask

Dapper Dabbler

siskataya
Tsuki_Kirkland
1.when will the forum updates sisky was talking about in site feedback go into affect?

2. will housing get an update after everything is moved to towns 2?

Aiming for early November to start rolling out the changes biggrin I have been working on the spreadsheet though, and should have that up soon biggrin

Once you release the spreadsheet, we can get more feedback on that right?
Or can we like, vote on our favorite suggestions for new forums?? User input ftw?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Aikui
1. Would it be possible to either unsoulbind both the zOMG rings Integrity and Abuse, or allow for a limited number of transfers for them? Integrity creates a rather unfair advantage to those who didn't receive it, as the most important role in the game (tanking Bloodlust Kamila) is extremely difficult without it. Due to a tanker being essential to defeat her, this ring can often prove to be whether a crew is able to proceed or not. As for Abuse, the ring is seen more as a trophy now rather than a punishment, except for collectors who are unable to get the ring. As well, anyone who doesn't have the most stable internet connection would never be able to get the ring due to the massive amount of lag Bloodlust Kamila (the boss who has an extremely low chance of dropping the ring) gathers in her boss fight.

2. Would it be possible if you made a change in buying formulas? like, the Orb Aggregate formula. It's a hassle to buy them one by one, could there be an option of buying more than 1 at a time?

1) I've actually beaten Kamila quite a few times with tanker using fitness instead of integrity and it works out well. Integrity does make it easier, but still possible to beat Kamila without it. It just depends on how much power-up tanker is willing to buy and experience tanking that actually proves an advantage. Personally I don't think a ring like that causes the advantage. How well the back up healer is I think affects it more.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
crying I'm going to miss everyone... crying

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *throws a wombat at you* Catch!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
milkbun
Tsuki_Kirkland
Will housing be getting an update after towns 2 is done and housing is moved over? I’d love to see a housing update.

We'll update housing, yes 3nodding

Yaaaay .

Angelic Healer

Parexus
Parexus
Parexus
Parexus
Hello Lanzer and staff!

I am noticing that some of my notifications are not working even though I have them enabled. I am mostly having trouble with the trade request notification. Sometimes I am not being notified unless I go physically into trades to see if I have a trade open or if I had a reply. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

What items are you thinking of adding to the black friday sale? I am willing to pay 75-100 dollars for a Cherubic Queen of Solair *hint hint* wink
Was bottom-paged on page 2.

Retro Punk

IF towns is going to go away , what is going to happen to all the items i have in my home??

Generous Genius

milkbun
Fedelta Hellbond
again I am here to ask one thing.

LONG
BLACK
STRAIGHT
HAIR

you made a white version of what I envisioned!! I felt like you did it on purpose after my constant asking!

also put price caps on items. no way in all hell can people afford 100.000.000.000 in gold for a fawking pair of wings.

THIS TIME PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE ME AS ALWAYS

I don't believe this was done intentionally. This is my first time seeing that you had asked for this type of hair. I'll pass it along that you would love a recolor of this hair in black though 3nodding

; x; I've been asking for weeks on end...my night was just made. omg thank you..

Malevolent Gaian

siskataya
Mashed Potato Jones
siskataya
I finally made it in to the thread... *falls over*

-picks up a sisky and dusts her off-

No falling down now...have to remain on your feet...what if suddenly we were attacked by Zombie Carl?

Then you better hope my dad is near with his Nikon camera! XD

P.S. - Did you know I was attacked by an elk when I was a kid, and my dad had to rescue me, but all he had was his Nikon camera, so dad started hitting the elk on the nose until it bellowed and stormed off? eek

That sounds like a terrifying experience to be honest...I'm glad you survived though so we can hang out here in the thread at least. Good thing those old Nikons are built like tanks, otherwise that trick might not have worked.

Romantic Genius

Tsuki_Kirkland
Princess-Orphelia

-gives you a cookie-

Aww, thanks. *munches on cookie* whee

kkkitttyyy's Queen

Sweet Shapeshifter

24,475 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
adelaar1

This ^

Because I often see people asking questions that I'd like the answer to as well, but never get it because they are ignored. I don't mind me being ignored often, because lets face it, I come in here when I can to point out that an inventory arranger would be good. I got that answered (kind of) a long time ago. Even though it still hasn't happened.
However, other people ask really good questions that get passed up really often.

Just food for thought. yum_pie

User Image A house of red Light burns like your wanting eyes

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Boo!

Right? Not everyone has time to be here at ATA and it happens only once a week for a short time so even more chances to miss out on it. It's insulting that I need to post over 9234893283 times and still my questions aren't legitimate enough?

The way is our way, what we say when we say… we will play with fireUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

The Assassin of Doom
Anyone else on this thread and watching the Presidential Debate?!

Heeell no. I'm so sick of the attacking and the politics. I've had to start muting commercials they are making me so angry.

Recorded TV FTW.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Anyone see my questions back on page 12? sad If not...

1) When will we get the Weapons Shop?
2) Any future story development planned for Agatha?
3) If no answers for the first two. Can someone please make a note to bring up the Weapons Shop to the staff? I would really like to see some answers on this, and have been asking for months! (well, years technically, but months steadily...)

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Princess-Orphelia
Tsuki_Kirkland
Princess-Orphelia

-gives you a cookie-

Aww, thanks. *munches on cookie* whee

You are welcome