Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
A lot of us were kind of disappointed with the new potions being 20 wing stickers.
For a one time thing that seems hardly worth it.

Are they going to be kept in the treehouse or are they leaving after the event?
Is there any chance of the skin becoming an equippable/unequippable item?

Scurvy Pirate

Scobre

1) Back Alley Bargains shop is still broken for purchasing power-ups for zOMG! in game but works when buying from Gaiaonline shop page, why is it only broken in game?

The two stores run on different systems. Nobody on the current Gaia team knows how zOMG works so if the store is broken there's not much we can do to get it working. The only option we have is waiting until we can get some time from the former zOMG devs to look at it.
hellooo admins~
just stopped by to say thanks for doing such a good job.

& I wasn't particularly interested in this year's Halloween event.
it's a good idea, though.
other Gaians seem to like it.

Barton Sweetheart

How goes the bug fixing for zOMG?

We still have the DMS glitches and people pre paid entry for this and well now that its open to all a fix might be nice yes?

Anything planned for zOMG's 4th Birthday?

Just WHAT is siskataya's plan for that third competition?

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I didn't like the NPC costumes so much this year :<

Mostly because I couldn't name a lot of them.
I did not get that reference D8

P.S. when is the GS update (whatever it is) coming out? I'm bored.
Want GS update.

P.S. S.
User Image

Lucky Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

══════════════════
Ⱥre the ℳemories I hold still valid,
══════════════════

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
╔══════════════╗

Will the menu color options ever be fixed? gonk

╚══════════════╝

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

══════════════════
Ѻr have the tears deluded them?
══════════════════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Humorist

Oh, I suppose I could take a break from rabidly attempting to get that event achievement for some good old-fashioned ATA. razz

I'm enjoying the event quite well! 'Tis fun. ^^

I knew maybe about half of the costumes, but that seems to be the trend every year. xD I really loved Sam's costume! Whoever did that one, we must have had the same childhood! razz And Sasha's costume rocked! I was hoping there would be something Korra-related in the costume batch this year!

I've been doing the event like crazy trying to get everything! Now the only thing I have left is the achievement and I'm coming up on that! >:3

I actually have a question this week, too! Will you guys ever do another item sink event? Ever since the one we had for Christmas I've been paranoid about throwing anything away because I don't want to be short on items if another item sink event ever comes along--but on the other hand, I don't necessarily want a bunch of summer tops and amigo pants cluttering my inventory or dress-up page. <.<

Fiendish Punk

Hello Gaia!
In case you're wondering who I am, it's me Unique Inspirations! (I recently changed my name)
I saw one forum topic on chatterbox wondering about the re-considering the age. I don't remember much about it, but they were saying that some of the poses and items are abit 'too' odd so to say. What do you think of this??

-Admiring Oblivion

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hope you dont mind me post splitting questions, just trying to avoid wall of txt terrors.

Games

How is the games update looking? I saw mention of possibly some multiplayer board games? Any clues to what kinds? Do we expect any new games (ignoring the mega games like Hoc) before Xmas? Any chance of multiplayer games with gold buy-ins and payouts?
Princess-Orphelia
Dear Gaia Santa,

All I want for Christmas this year is *taps chin* For the Christmas forums to open up December 1st this year....

Oh and 1 Angelic Halo,
2 Angelic Wings,
3 Cabbage patch dolls
And a Orphie plushie in a pear tree.. rofl

Why you ask? Because Gaia, you just love me. biggrin

Oh, we'll need a lot of miracle workers for that. smile Do they still make Cabbage patch dolls?
Also, if you did a report, where do you go to find it and cancel it. I find out my situation it was a mistake. I check my Tickets, and it's not there.

Mega Sex Symbol

Hey, i'm having an item glitch when i equip Rosamund's Revenge arms, half of kamila's disappears.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Mashed Potato Jones
Princess-Orphelia
Dear Gaia Santa,

All I want for Christmas this year is *taps chin* For the Christmas forums to open up December 1st this year....

Oh and 1 Angelic Halo,
2 Angelic Wings,
3 Cabbage patch dolls
And a Orphie plushie in a pear tree.. rofl

Why you ask? Because Gaia, you just love me. biggrin

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...and one of the ones beside them. These temporary crowns are bugging me and the final ones cannot be made fast enough.

I can totally relate with you *hug* Don't worry, when you will have the real ones, you will not even see the difference with your real teeth after a while smile

Sparkly Raider

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's not a question but I wanted to thank you for all the fun new updates and rigs on gaia lately.

Also a special thanks for not forgetting Louie's Brotherly bond with Gambino.
>o<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces