Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

How do you like this year's Halloween event? Are you able to name all the costumes that the NPC are wearing? And how far are you at collecting the event items? Tell us what you think!
Can we see Hatsya as a character in the next RIG?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Genius

Dear Gaia Santa,

All I want for Christmas this year is *taps chin* For the Christmas forums to open up December 1st this year....

Oh and 1 Angelic Halo,
2 Angelic Wings,
3 Cabbage patch dolls
And a Orphie plushie in a pear tree.. rofl

Why you ask? Because Gaia, you just love me. biggrin

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
WAFFLES COMPANION! Lanzer, y u no haz waffles on your avi anymore? If it's not on you, how will we ever see it again?? I say it's time to release it with lots of aditional poses, including I AM poses. PLEASE? *Waffles begging face*

Alchemy back wings: Is anything being worked on (or going to be worked on) to make the quest more afordable for the non-venders? And I mean total costs of the quest being less than 100 million gold. Right now, they are not questable unless you are insanely rich. Will they ever be for the 99%?

Halloween/Supernatural the TV show: Who is responsible for the Castiel costume on Brennivan? And Who made Apotropaic Magic? <3 Supernatural stuff on Gaia.

Last Debate tonight! Who is watching it? Will we see new election freebie items like we saw four years ago? I'd love an Obama companion, since we already have a mask. 3nodding

My friend's question:
About the 2k12 skin potions: Are you guys going to put them in the gold shop? If not, why? I mean the sticker limit a person can acquire a year really has a toll on it. The skin potions are 20 stickers and when we get new stickers there is usually a new event and we would want the new items with any new stickers. So please explain how you plan on dealing with this problem. Would you put the skin potions in skintyte, after the event, if asked to by the community?

Malevolent Gaian

I'm here to lurk, you don't see me here...hopefully no one has one of those fancy LED flashlights to see me...

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hi everyone at ATA. Thank you for fixing the glitch that defaulted avi’s mouths. It takes way too long to get the achievement of 1K total heals and attacks especially since the games lag in event and I got all the shop items and selling them in marketplace now. I do love the new wing sticker and smoothie skins.

1) Back Alley Bargains shop is still broken for purchasing power-ups for zOMG! in game but works when buying from Gaiaonline shop page, why is it only broken in game?

2) Little Alps girl and Timmy both have wheelchair items, but when I move in flash spaces legs move and not the wheels, so would it be possible to make the wheel animate instead of having people laugh at the Flintstone type thing going on? I like having items like that since I’m handicapped, but not nice to be laughed at about it for the faulty items.

3) It seems like every day the stuck glitch is getting worst in zOMG! and it gets annoying getting more stuck in this game than any other game I’ve played including getting stuck in Sims 2, so would this glitch be considered in a batch of zOMG! glitch fixes, since it affect gameplay in all areas including DMS?

Greedy Drake

Hello admins.
Id just like to ask is right click and opening multiple healing windows allowed in the event? (therefore you can have more then the max 180 heals per hour you would max) I lost my top healing spot because I couldn't keep up with some of the people who are doing this.
Thank you for taking the time to answer

Malevolent Gaian

Princess-Orphelia
Dear Gaia Santa,

All I want for Christmas this year is *taps chin* For the Christmas forums to open up December 1st this year....

Oh and 1 Angelic Halo,
2 Angelic Wings,
3 Cabbage patch dolls
And a Orphie plushie in a pear tree.. rofl

Why you ask? Because Gaia, you just love me. biggrin

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...and one of the ones beside them. These temporary crowns are bugging me and the final ones cannot be made fast enough.

IRL Millionaire

lanzer
Squee Nii
Artist question. Can we pretty please fix the layering of Modus Operandi + Oolong Wonder + Kabuki so that they properly go UNDER, like so?
User Image

We had fixed the masking for the hair, but we weren't able to fix the layering, sorry about that! crying
But why can't the layering be fixed? gonk

Enigmatic Codger

still wondering about lag issues with chrome.

and notices are still goofy.

Friendly Citizen

Good job on the event guys! My favorite part of all your events- no matter the holiday- are the manga updates. They were Gorgeous- the art especially ♥

But just a quick question: Will there be any future new forums on topics such as Gardening perhaps in the Health and Fitness forum/Spring forum? As well as Drawing/coloring tutorials in the art forum?

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Hello Admins!! Thank you for the event!! It's been really fun!! heart

1. Halloween Housing Update, like you did for Christmas? If not this year, consider it for next year maybe?

2. What's Halloween like in real life at HQ? Just curious.

3. More Halloween treats this year in the Buttercup Cafe, maybe? Cookies, brownies, more candy, and a punch bowl!! If not this year, can you consider it for next Halloween?

4. Why aren't our treat pails filled with treats on Gaia?

5. What's your favorite Halloween treat?

6. Can we please have an Astra: Rolling Fog item? A user suggested this in the SF recently and it's really a great idea!! heart

7. Can you fix this issue with this hair style. The hair strand is really annoying with it sticking out of cloaks and hats. And the agape scissors doesn't help.
Example of what I'm talking about.
User Image

8. Can we one day get a black recolor of the Little Sister item?

9. hinthint Lunar Mage hinthint emotion_awesome

-edit- I made it to the first page!! Cool!!! heart

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)
When easter comes, We there be a release on 2003 Slippers? as in Chickies and Bunnies?

Omnipresent Phantom

12,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
How does gaia make sure reports are credible?
Because frankly i think we should be able to debate whether or not bans are just.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff