Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Serene Rainstorm

7. Can you fix this issue with this hair style. The hair strand is really annoying with it sticking out of cloaks and hats. And the agape scissors doesn't help.
Example of what I'm talking about.
User Image

Fixed it for the Maggie cloak! Thanks for letting us know! biggrin

Versatile Loser

Hi admins! I still haven't received the Heralds of chaos pm yet, and is it true that if you click Play now it moves you to the bottom of the list? I've pressed it several times now.

Toothsome Treasure

Narumi Misuhara
The Magnificent Unsu
I know this isn't entirely your fault, but this has been bugging me for weeks. What has happened to Summer Springs? There hasn't been an update in a month. No e-mail rewards, no Rich sunny faces, nothing. And the Facebook page has gone idle as well. Is there any reason for this? Any news? I hate to hear it's been abandoned, but at least knowing nothing's going to be done is better than being left in the dark.

We don't know, someone from the Social team would have to answer this for you :/

Would you be able to direct me to them? It's very, very nice to have any sort of info, even if it, "Even we don't know". At least I'm not the only one in the dark.

Desirable Hunter

I believe that Gaia should make a program on here so that people can upload their latest art or photography, some people don't even check out the forums because their internet is slow or they think it's something that doesn't interest them. So why not do a program similar to photobucket or Sumopaint? They both share pictures/art.
KatanaWielder26
How does gaia make sure reports are credible?
Because frankly i think we should be able to debate whether or not bans are just.

We have all sorts of background data to verify any reports, so reports filed just let us know who to serve first, while any actions are backed by data found in our systems.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega"
It's next week. emotion_kirakira

Also, is gaia ever going to get back into the business of selling its own real life merchandise?

Yes yes yes, I know. gonk

And that is not something I have the answer too, sorry. Although you can get some shirts drawn by our artists on Red Bubble: http://www.redbubble.com/people/gaiaonline/
But you said /this/ week /last/ week.. so to make up for that you could find someone that DOES have the answer to that. emotion_dowant I want a ginormous grunny plushie.

I have a ginormous grunny plushie, bwahhaha.
Tebaun Valdruk
Sen Natsu
Tebaun Valdruk
Apologies if it's already been asked (And if it's just a plain stupid question): But why is it the Kuro Gang is ahead in points for the Halloween event when it appears that the Von Helson Crew seems to be mopping the floor with them. o__o

I feel like I'm missing something. o ~ o
think it's the score calculation...

o_o Perhaps. Like I said. Could be a bad question but I just found is strange.
I already talked to zero omega about it and the numbers are legit despite the vamps having a four-to-one advantage in kills.

Meh, they just be hatin' on my pointy eared cuteness.

Dapper Hunter

Just just kinda wondering, and today seems like the time to ask, but is there any possibility of getting the manga updates faster? I honestly didn't bother reading the manga much, which is terribly sad since I've been on here for years, until recently and I have quickly come to love it. All i can say is... Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!

Retro Punk

Also will Gaia Consider adding subbed versions of anime that is being played in the Anime Player?????

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
lanzer
There was never a Waffles companion item. Waffles just happen to visit during the event. Hope we'll have other Waffles items in future events

I understand the worry over how hard it is to obtain the backwings. We'll visit the balancing again at a later time

Many of us will be watching tonight. Who are you be rooting for?

Sorry, some of the artists are out and I can't find out who worked on the items.

Obama, of course. I'm a woman and I'm not rich. I know who is on my side, and it's not Romney/Ryan.

Please revisit the back wings quest sooner, rather than later.

And I know it wasn't an item, but the art is already there and you aren't using it anymore, so why let it go to waste when SO MANY gaians want it? Seems a bit selfish not to just release an item of it when the art is already done for it...

And you didn't answer my friend's question:

About the 2k12 skin potions: Are you guys going to put them in the gold shop? If not, why? I mean the sticker limit a person can acquire a year really has a toll on it. The skin potions are 20 stickers and when we get new stickers there is usually a new event and we would want the new items with any new stickers. So please explain how you plan on dealing with this problem. Would you put the skin potions in skintyte, after the event, if asked to by the community?

Precious Nerd

GoddessOfCharity
Will the Gaia Online office staff be performing a Gaia Style (Gangnam Style) video?
With Lanzer as Psy of course!

That's a good idea! We dance to Gangnam Style on Thursdays in Zumba Class here... we should 'influence' them to do it for Halloween.... hehehe.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Nookimo
Uh....Why are random messages sent by admin about cases I wasn't involved in at all keep being sent, I know for a fact they are true admin and all of the people who have done that were like "Oh, sorry, I don't know why that was sent to you !"

Could you PM me with an example of this?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Panagrammic
We've been slowly letting people in -- fixing some bugs -- and then letting some more people in.

_Jackass_Supporter_
Any updates on the Beta for Heralds of Chaos? whee

Any chance we could know the rough number let in so far?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Brojova
Hello godmins! How has your Halloween experience been so far? wink

I'm just wondering if you have any future Housing Updates planned. While I know that Houses aren't that big of a thing on the site, I still get super excited when new things come out! And the potential for animated housing items like seen in the Cash Shop for Christmas is a great area to go!

Also, what about other "pets", like Aquariums? I believe it was mentioned ages ago that you guys were considering expanding past aquariums to offer more pet options, not just fish. Was that idea abandoned?

Thanks, guys! Loving the event so far!

1. Great! Thanks for asking.

2. Been a while since our last update... what... Christmas I think?

3. Yeah, we simply don't have the resources right now. Especially with our push to get Towns 2 completed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff