Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
When will the gold shop updates be out? I'm always really excited to see the Halloween ones!

Devoted Friend

10,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Thank you for the hard works!!! Loving the October forum event. heart heart

Venereal Disease's Other Half

Lunatic

lanzer
Hello everyone!

How do you like this year's Halloween event? Are you able to name all the costumes that the NPC are wearing? And how far are you at collecting the event items? Tell us what you think!
all i ask for Halloween is zodiacal gen. T.T

Devoted Giver

24,300 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I love the event but I keep seeing people asking on zOMG, "Where is Jack?" Is Jack going to be on zOMG!?

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Hey Guys!!!

When is our Gold shop update for this month??

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Any good news?

- The New Dark Elf and Vampire Potions: Why did you put them in the Treehouse instead of Skin Tyte. There's nothing special about these potions to make them worthy of stickers.

- I've been having some problems with the site while using Chrome. Please read my thread for more details.
Who's idea was it to stick bats in the mini game for the Halloween event? You know bats are mortal enemies of praying mantises. My three girls are terrified. How are they suppose to enjoy Gaia now? emotion_bigvein

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Gaia staff, a happy end of Monday to you all. I have a couple questions

1. When will some of the hot topics like adventure time ,tiger and bunny, and lolita fashion be removed?

2. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
What are the chances of getting Gambin 'Brows as an item?

dude has some epic brows.

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
What happened to the essence to gold button on Heralds of chaos that was a nifty little feature

Thieving Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
what are the sacred keys for, seriously?

Malevolent Shapeshifter

When is the Gaia app going to be available for more phones?

/currently unable to use it

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I missed last week, so my questions built up sorry…

Soul Crash

“SC”
Hi SoulCrashers!
We wanted to let you know Season 3 started, but new bosses will be added in the upcoming weeks

1. Does that mean act six will come out this season, and when act six comes out will the max level be raised? Does weeks mean we are close to a push, or is it the usual weeks may be months scenario? (I understand and have no issues with missed deadlines due to dev stuff I know its part of what gaia is, its just nice to know we can expect something around Xish)

2. Ive been trying to complete the zanten/dragon plate set, the current final boss set. There are 4 items in the spin, and the spins 5 soul cash. Ive had ~ 40 spins and still not got it. Are the odds meant to be that low, or would it be buggy or just bad luck?

3. Any chance of adding video rewards or similar back again? Even 4 vids a day for 1 cash I would do.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
A couple random items I'd like to ask about...

1) I've pretty much given up on asking for the Marketplace's "Sell An Item" menu to have an Aquarium tab...but there are still some Aquarium items, such as the Aquarium Starfish [lite], that have a Sellback Price listed in the Marketplace but can't actually be sold back. Can this discrepancy be fixed, either by letting us sell them back from inventory or by removing the false sellback price info from the Marketplace?

2) I frequent the Alchemy forum. It's a pretty slow-moving forum (when we're not bombarded by misplaced topics from people who've misclicked trying to get to the Gaia Exchange.) I should also note for this question that I usually use Google Chrome. One thing that annoys me about visiting the Alchemy Forum is that, if I've been away for most of a day, topics that have not had any changes to them are marked as new and I can't tell where the topics that actually have new posts begin. I assume this is due to not having enough memory devoted to tracking my viewing history or something, but I can't find any way to adjust that in Chrome's options. Is there any way to solve this problem on my end?

Angelic Healer

Hello Lanzer and staff!

I am noticing that some of my notifications are not working even though I have them enabled. I am mostly having trouble with the trade request notification. Sometimes I am not being notified unless I go physically into trades to see if I have a trade open or if I had a reply. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

What items are you thinking of adding to the black friday sale? I am willing to pay 75-100 dollars for a Cherubic Queen of Solair *hint hint* wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff