Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dlen
Darkening Flash
Dlen
Darkening Flash
Dlen

arrow How do I get rid of the null fragments in my inventory?

Go to Nicholae in Barton and exchange them for rings and orbs.
Nope, that doesn't work anymore. I really wish it did, believe me. I wish they'd bring that back. Or at least let us sell them to Nicolae for 50g.

It doesn't?D:
I don't think they removed it, but if they did then that is terrible.D:

@Jayce: Bitte. 3nodding
Yes they did. I have a thread going in zOMG about this and that's where I found out that I missed out on the opportunity to trade them in for orbs and rings. And I can't contact Qixter about it. His profile coments and pm's are not open to public. So I was hoping a Dev in here would notice and take pity.

That sucks.:c Sorry about that, guess my mule got her rewards just in time.D:

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
the dress looks amazing crazy spork! and smarties are yummy. whee
Hoshioni
hey crazy spork would it be too much trouble to ask if you could make more male hair, males lack nice cheap hair. i like tweaked as it has long bangs that dont cover the eyes with tall spikes.

I can't make any guarantees but I could probably try comping out some hair designs or something in the near future. I haven't done any pixel work in a while though!

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
crazy spork i am
Riyko
Awesome whee when you're done you should post a picture of it (i'd like to see it =D)

I've got an in progress shot:
http://xd2.xanga.com/f5af242223330254693412/w202480256.jpg

I like that it's very pretty and I love the material you're using.

Divine Muse

L Himmel
Jayce Reinhardt
Whoever made the Rosalie doll is epic win.

The layering allows me to reunite her with one of her sons.

Very nice. I wonder if the same works with the Louie doll? All 3? whee

That is a good question.

Though in order to try I will need to vend myself a lot of gold.
Someone pet the dust off me, I've been in a cat crate too long.D:

Professional Novice

crazy spork i am
Riyko
crazy spork i am
Riyko
Hello lanzer and staff =)
How are you doing today?

Some questions
1. Are you guys going to be dressing up for halloween both on gaia and in real life? What are you going to be? Is the office decorated for halloween? Can you post pictures of the office decorated?

I'm currently making a Halloween dress for myself this year. I'm not dressing up as anything in particular...just putting together an outfit for the spirit of the holiday biggrin

Awesome whee when you're done you should post a picture of it (i'd like to see it =D)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
oooh... purdy. *.*
Riyko
crazy spork i am
Riyko

I really really couldn't resist the Halloween section at Joanns razz
Yeah we're gonna be dressing up definitely. I haven't decided what to dress up as!

Usually we're not that sensitive about leaks as we thought everyone liked a good doze of hints, but I should ask around for people's preferences before coming to that conclusion and address the leak issue.

Riyko
Hello lanzer and staff =)
How are you doing today?

Some questions
1. Are you guys going to be dressing up for halloween both on gaia and in real life? What are you going to be? Is the office decorated for halloween? Can you post pictures of the office decorated?
2. Is there anything you guys can do to prevent events and/or event items and rigs from being leaked? I love visiting the GCD, but I hate to come here around events and new rigs because of all the leaks (I enjoy finding out what the event and the items are the day the event starts.

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
crazy spork i am
Inu_Hero
Oh! I have a question!

What is everyone's favorite type of Halloween candy?

Smarties biggrin

I also like Milky Way bars too.Milky Ways R the BEST!!!!
I like the rain when I'm at home, but not during a 12 hour hike, which is what happened yesterday! eek

It might started out as a bug

Sorry for being late :O

Black Magnolia
User Image
Good Evening~! heart How did ya like today’s and last week’s rain Hnn~?

Oh Why is Girl’s Deep Purple eyes a different color purple than the rest of the purple eyes?

LOL tonight seems SLLLOOW~ XD

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
crazy spork i am
Riyko
crazy spork i am
Riyko

I really really couldn't resist the Halloween section at Joanns razz

oh hey! i went to joann's today. xd halloween fabric is 50% off. *lol*
Lanzer
That wasn't in the plan but we'll see what happens

We're placing much more emphasis on NPC plot for Christmas instead of Halloween this year, where this year's event would be more focused on gameplay

There's been a lot of thinking towards what is a good way of presenting the Gaia world and how different parts of the world represent the Gaia features and also the Gaians here. It's gonna take a while to realize so don't hold your breath! But we're thinking through it right now.

L Himmel
Evening Lanzer! biggrin heart

My 3 questions are:

1. Any chance we could get SDPlus Dolls of the leaders of S.I.N. and B.O.O. and perhaps Josie in next month's R.I.G.?

2. Also, any plans for manga plot anytime soon? I'd really love to see some serious plot going on instead of this soap opera romance. -___-'

3. You've mentioned a planned update to the World Map a couple weeks, and the art staff have expressed their interest in expanding upon Gaia's world. My last question is, when will we see this update, and will this be new World Map areas, or a new version of the World Map?

Thank you for your time Lanzer. biggrin

Thank you for answering my questions! I love the character designs for the event's leaders, and Josie love is always good. So I'll cross my fingers for dolls! <3

Also, glad to hear that there's going to be an emphasis on manga and plot for Christmas. Since last year pretty much wrapped up any and all mysteries of all Christmas plot, its great to hear that a fresh story is really going to be fleshed out. Give my encouragement to the art team please! biggrin

And I understand on the question of a world update. Its something that needs to be carefully planned, however I personally think adding a few new areas to the map wouldn't hurt anything. Perhaps you could consider asking the art team to add a Christmastown area in the Christmas event? We've seen the town in last year's artwork and manga, and even if there aren't any clickable areas, seeing the town added to the map would be special in itself.

I'll be sure to ask you next month if anything else has been discussed on the subject.

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
@ crazy spork i am: I love joanns especally around the holidays with all of the holiday stuff they have.

@ Lanzer: Thank you for answering whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces