Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Novice

crazy spork i am
Riyko
Hello lanzer and staff =)
How are you doing today?

Some questions
1. Are you guys going to be dressing up for halloween both on gaia and in real life? What are you going to be? Is the office decorated for halloween? Can you post pictures of the office decorated?

I'm currently making a Halloween dress for myself this year. I'm not dressing up as anything in particular...just putting together an outfit for the spirit of the holiday biggrin
User Image
ooh look. An artist.
*pokes artist* xd
Inu_Hero
Oh! I have a question!

What is everyone's favorite type of Halloween candy?

Smarties biggrin

I also like Milky Way bars too.
Lanzer
Yeah Sisky told me that she just got time to look into the 07 fishing trophies, so please thank her for her time! And thank you all who dedicated the time and patience.

rubyaileen
wos I thought I was late...mainly just stopping in to say thanks for the reply last week.

But since I am earlier than I thought...any word from Sisky on the remaining 07 fishing trophies and when they might come our way?

I and many others appreciate the effort she is making to clean them up for us.

Divine Muse

Whoever made the Rosalie doll is epic win.

The layering allows me to reunite her with one of her sons.

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Riyko
crazy spork i am
Riyko
How are you doing today?

Some questions
1. Are you guys going to be dressing up for halloween both on gaia and in real life? What are you going to be? Is the office decorated for halloween? Can you post pictures of the office decorated?

I'm currently making a Halloween dress for myself this year. I'm not dressing up as anything in particular...just putting together an outfit for the spirit of the holiday biggrin

Awesome whee when you're done you should post a picture of it (i'd like to see it =D)
YA!!! 4laugh
Riyko
crazy spork i am
Riyko
How are you doing today?

Some questions

Awesome whee when you're done you should post a picture of it (i'd like to see it =D)

I've got an in progress shot:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KaylaGalela
crazy spork i am
Riyko
How are you doing today?

Some questions

User Image
ooh look. An artist.
*pokes artist* xd

Yo! biggrin
Jayce Reinhardt

Very nice. I wonder if the same works with the Louie doll? All 3? whee
That wasn't in the plan but we'll see what happens

We're placing much more emphasis on NPC plot for Christmas instead of Halloween this year, where this year's event would be more focused on gameplay

There's been a lot of thinking towards what is a good way of presenting the Gaia world and how different parts of the world represent the Gaia features and also the Gaians here. It's gonna take a while to realize so don't hold your breath! But we're thinking through it right now.

L Himmel
Evening Lanzer! biggrin heart

My 3 questions are:

1. Any chance we could get SDPlus Dolls of the leaders of S.I.N. and B.O.O. and perhaps Josie in next month's R.I.G.?

2. Also, any plans for manga plot anytime soon? I'd really love to see some serious plot going on instead of this soap opera romance. -___-'

3. You've mentioned a planned update to the World Map a couple weeks, and the art staff have expressed their interest in expanding upon Gaia's world. My last question is, when will we see this update, and will this be new World Map areas, or a new version of the World Map?

Thank you for your time Lanzer. biggrin
Jayce Reinhardt

I dunno, but I think reaper makes all the dolls.

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
hey crazy spork would it be too much trouble to ask if you could make more male hair, males lack nice cheap hair. i like tweaked as it has long bangs that dont cover the eyes with tall spikes.
Darkening Flash
Dlen
Darkening Flash
Dlen

arrow How do I get rid of the null fragments in my inventory?

Go to Nicholae in Barton and exchange them for rings and orbs.
Nope, that doesn't work anymore. I really wish it did, believe me. I wish they'd bring that back. Or at least let us sell them to Nicolae for 50g.

It doesn't?D:
I don't think they removed it, but if they did then that is terrible.D:

@Jayce: Bitte. 3nodding
Yes they did. I have a thread going in zOMG about this and that's where I found out that I missed out on the opportunity to trade them in for orbs and rings. And I can't contact Qixter about it. His profile coments and pm's are not open to public. So I was hoping a Dev in here would notice and take pity.

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
crazy spork i am
Riyko
crazy spork i am
Riyko
How are you doing today?

Some questions

I've got an in progress shot:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
kewl, a bit short though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces