Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jayce Reinhardt
Ashlizzle
crazy spork i am
Inu_Hero
Lanzer and Devs, I have a question!

I was going to ask it on the first page tonight, but I guess I'll ask it now. sweatdrop

Question:

I was very tired today and I almost fell asleep in one of the library's chairs at my college. But when Gaia employees get tired and need a napping break, is there a place they can go to at Gaia HQ to take a nap? o.o

Sometimes I crack open a Red Bull or take a walk around to wake up.
rofl that's funny

I used to drink Amp a lot but fizzy stuff doesn't like me.

Sobe Adrenaline used to be my energy drink of choice back in college razz
Dlen
R ufus L anzer
Dlen
Darkening Flash
Dlen
Nope, that doesn't work anymore. I really wish it did, believe me. I wish they'd bring that back. Or at least let us sell them to Nicolae for 50g.

It doesn't?D:
I don't think they removed it, but if they did then that is terrible.D:

@Jayce: Bitte. 3nodding
Yes they did. I have a thread going in zOMG about this and that's where I found out that I missed out on the opportunity to trade them in for orbs and rings. And I can't contact Qixter about it. His profile coments and pm's are not open to public. So I was hoping a Dev in here would notice and take pity.

That sucks.:c Sorry about that, guess my mule got her rewards just in time.D:
Oh, my poor mules. I only do DC with them, so they reeeeaallly don't need the fragments in their inventory.

btw, here's the link to my thread. QIXTER!! How do I get rid of Null Fragments in my inventory?

I'll check out the thread.^^ lol, Kokia.XD She kokia'd everybody again.XD

Divine Muse

Maaaan, I wish I had a Stein doll. User Image User Image

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
crazy spork i am
Black Magnolia
User Image
Good Evening~! heart How did ya like today’s and last week’s rain Hnn~?

Oh Why is Girl’s Deep Purple eyes a different color purple than the rest of the purple eyes?

LOL tonight seems SLLLOOW~ XD

Man, that rain was crazy! Kirby and I were driving up from Southern California last weekend because we went to celebrate our birthdays and to spend some time with my family biggrin Our birthdays are a day apart!
hey, u think the rain in calie's bad, u should drive up 2 oregon coast and stay a week in the winter, that'll change ur ideas about rain

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
i was thinking the other day what if you guys did 2 sets of EI's

a male and female version, in witch you have a user contest to draw and vote for the best items to go into them,......just an idea i think will make all sides happy
Jayce Reinhardt
Maaaan, I wish I had a Stein doll. User Image User Image

It'll happen someday I'm sure. wink
Ashlizzle
crazy spork i am
Black Magnolia
User Image
Good Evening~! heart How did ya like today’s and last week’s rain Hnn~?

Oh Why is Girl’s Deep Purple eyes a different color purple than the rest of the purple eyes?

LOL tonight seems SLLLOOW~ XD

Man, that rain was crazy! Kirby and I were driving up from Southern California last weekend because we went to celebrate our birthdays and to spend some time with my family biggrin Our birthdays are a day apart!
hey, u think the rain in calie's bad, u should drive up 2 oregon coast and stay a week in the winter, that'll change ur ideas about rain

I am afraid of cold sweatdrop
You're welcome. The intention was to put up something as a promotion to leverage friend building across Gaia and it wasn't a permanent item. Gaian's feedback mattered a lot on the changes we make.

Thank you for attending this week's ATA. See you all next week!

KaylaGalela
User Image
Looks like I'm not as late as I thought I was. Or is it because everyone is too busy with the RIG and leaks? Too bad I don't have any good questions to ask.

Um, let's see... Oh, not a question, but thanks for toning the facebook button down. 3nodding
L Himmel
Hey spork, mind if I ask a quick questin? Do you know if there's been any discussion about possible design themed contets for zOMG! in the future? I know a lot of users would love to submit their ideas on Animated, Rings & quests even.

Personally, I'd love to see a Fluff Design contest. Nitemare fluff ftw! whee

I haven't been working on zOMG in a long while so I'm not sure on the way things get handled over there. I've always liked seeing user submitted work though...interesting insight that we sometimes don't see biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff