Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Noob

Dear Gaia Staff and Lanzer ( Lanzer in General)

I have been wondering, What have you been up too this last week such as, activites,events,sleep,etc. biggrin

Mewling Kitten

Hey Lanzer! o:
Love the updates and the NPC's posting around, hope none of them are haunting you. 8D ;;

I have a few questions though if you don't mind.

- Are you guys going to come out with a RIG based off of Manga//Anime again?

-When do you think Town 2.0 will be finished, I keep hearing around christmas? D8 ;

-Do you plan on dressing up for halloween? x'D ;

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
The Undead Suitor
Lanzer
The Undead Suitor
When is this manga being released? It looks done!

This is a different comic that is only half way done unfortunately. We're working on wrapping up the Summer Event story first, then we'll go back to work on that. All the summer event and other updates delayed that comic so we ended up announcing it at the conventions but not following up on. Much updates on Gaia are kind of like that, projects that started long time ago but haven't seen the light of date until we found time.

The demi-god was saved

Brennivin continued to act like a retarded duck

The End

There, I just saved you a week.

Zhivago working with Kuro's please.

XD!
LOL@this.

bladetrader's Queen

Lanzer
Hello everyone,

Tiles is finally released today! Hope you like our latest flash game. And note that Tiles marks the first of many flash game updates and fixes that are about to come between now and the end of November. From Fishing update to item exchange refresh, we'll be announcing the updates as they come. Some general info can be found at my latest journal entry.

i]http://www.google.com/movies?hl=en&ei=5u24TMvyN4bQsAPLoMWJDw&near=95131&mid=fa7b7bef4e4b5a2d
i want to know y my trading pass is disabled

6,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
[ Anubis ]
France Hopper
[ Anubis ]
Hi Lanzer & Co! I am just wondering how the achievement bugs are coming along?

Actually that reminds me, anyone know if the birthday one has been fixed yet and if those of us who got screwed because it was broken on ours will have to wait another year now to get it?

My birthday was yesterday and I received mine, but I can't speak for those who had birthdays while it was broken. I'm waiting for Megathread to work. =/ (And I think I should be granted Conventioneer since I attended ACen and redeemed my code for the ???Ring a couple years back~ Just sayin' wink )

Bugger. It would seem I'm waiting a year then. As for conventioneer, I was at NYAF and I got it. Unfortunately, I think you had to redeem your code after a certain date this year to be granted it, which is likely why you didn't get it for your code from last year.

Desirable Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Can we pleeeease have a pencil thin mustache with the Case of Pietro? My heart would be complete if it could finish evolving sad
lanzer its been about lil over half a yr since my awsomewwefan2k10 account been banned it was hacked into and the hacker frammed me so when will I ever get it back gaia wont let me have it back I say its not fair

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Reductive Fallacy
Did Helsing ever give you the sticky note my cousin wrote for you at A-Kon? dramallama

If not, tossing her a PM would make it her year: Miraxe. heart

i do remember getting a note or letter from some one but i dont remember if it was from you im sorry.
Kay, so like, when is the Halloween event FORUM coming out?
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

Where are people getting this info about the Halloween event? I haven't heard anything about it yet.

Love the new tile game. I'm glad it's finally been released. whee

User Image

There are a few threads: Official Gaia Halloween Thread and Ectoplasm and Gravestones.
gataka
Hello Lanzer!
Great stuff a comin'! Yay!

A mysterious fish was noticed as part of the art used for the zOMG! Tiles set. This animated is not in the game: old art put to new use, or some preview/hint of things to come? :O

Hmm, that is old art that had not been put to use, but there's a lot more where it came from, and a lot of us are excited about creating new quests and experiences in zOMG with those unused content. Though one thing at a time, we just need to release Coliseum after Halloween.
Wolf de Night
Tiles was awesome and its probably ridiculously easy to get addicted x3

Also, LOVING the ghosts and the journals and posts, its gotten me and everyone else buzzing about the event!

Do you have a favorite ghost yet? =D
I'm <3'ing Daring Dan and Chauncy x3

I'm going to find my favorite as I read through the journal entries. Will share with you guys next week most likely. wink

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
M a x s A n j o
Hello Lanzer; just two questions today, DJ you are welcome to answer them too!

1.What will you do Halloween night?
2. What is your favorite movie to watch in Halloween spirit? (scary movie)

I'll be at a convention on Halloween hosting a panel which will be fun and then i have no idea!

Van Helsing is a great Halloween movie i think smile

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Riyo Ongaku
Tiles is fantastic, staff. Thanks a ton for it. <3

I'm so glad that everyone is loving it.

It took us a long time and alot of work but its great to see everyone's excitement.
Lanzer
Wolf de Night
Tiles was awesome and its probably ridiculously easy to get addicted x3

Also, LOVING the ghosts and the journals and posts, its gotten me and everyone else buzzing about the event!

Do you have a favorite ghost yet? =D
I'm <3'ing Daring Dan and Chauncy x3

I'm going to find my favorite as I read through the journal entries. Will share with you guys next week most likely. wink

*dies from shock of getting responded to*
WOOH
Well, I'm sure you'll have lots to like, because you've got quite a cast to choose from! n.n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff